Bidenflation is a tax on ALL Americans.

Come on, Lakhota. I know you and like you, but got to be real. We are 8 days from mid-terms and in the most partisan atmosphere, we've seen in my 68 years. I am not sure there are enough rational informed voters on both sides to fill up a cruise ship. If the inflation rate does not change, the Republicans will hang it around Joe's neck like a rotting dead chicken, maybe the Democrats too, for the 2024 if they can find somebody better than that California dipshit Governor to run.

Did I say anything different from what you just said? Let me repeat what I said:

"Yeah, but enough informed voters should be smart enough to know the difference."

because Trump shut down the US and production stopped.
I knew the lying leftists were gonna try to say that later on in 2020, which is when this meme was made.

heBiCv7.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't matter whether he caused it or just stuck and with no control to affect it. He's sitting or sh*tting in "the big chair", so it's his. If it does not change, it will be remembered as "the Biden economy" and "Biden's Inflation". Everybody remembers Jimmy Carter's inflationary economy and he didn't cause it either, but had to own it. Eh, tough luck, Joe.
i agree with most of what you posted except for one thing ... Bidens weakness emboldened Putin to invade again like the last time [2014]a dem was in the WH ...and his war on fossil fuels has exacerbated the economic problems America is having ... and its not just him ... his entire admin is full of unqualified incompetent people like Harris and Buttigieg....

Last edited:
i agree with most of what you posted except for one thing ... Bidens weakness emboldened Putin to invade again like the last time [2014]a dem was in the WH ...and his war on fossil fuels has exacerbated the economic problems America is having ... and its not just him ... his entire admin is full of unqualified incompetent people like Harris and Buttigieg....
NO. Joe (thanks to our intelligence services, satellite imagery, etc) was one of the first to alert world leaders of what was going on, and was rousing NATO and Europe, before even the Ukrainians took it seriously. Not weakness, more like an international Paul Revere, one of the few things he has done right. Theories of American weakness under Biden are BS.

Capitalism has taught people to be sheep, it has taught them not to resist wolves, but only to bleat for a shepherd.
The market doesn't care about individuals:eek:

Capitalism is Collectivist | Current Affairs

"One of the central tenets of late-20th century consumer capitalism is the sanctity of the individual.

"Margaret Thatcher declared that 'There’s no such thing as society, there are individual men and women.'

"Ayn Rand’s philosophy glamorized anti-social übermenschen who stand against everyone else.

"Friedrich von Hayek thought mild social welfare policy could be compared to Nazi fascism because they are both 'collectivist.'

"Libertarians promote 'individual freedom' with a level of brand discipline that would make Apple proud.

It’s easy to swallow this idea at face value, agreeing that market fundamentalists really do value the inviolability of the individual, while the left believes instead in the collective and the community."

Bidenflation is a tax on ALL Americans
Whats up with the expensive candy?

Halloween candy costs more this year — but most of us will likely pay up rather than go without our treats.

Why it matters: Soaring inflation and supply chain wrinkles have come for even the sweetest parts of life.

The big picture: Spending on Halloween surged over the past decade, as consumers simply got way more into the holiday buying $300+ giant skeletons and other spooky stuff to deck out their homes, plus the typical loads of candy that you swear you're going to save for trick-or-treaters.

• Halloween is the biggest season for candy sales — more than Easter or Christmas. "It's our Superbowl," an industry executive told CNBC a few years ago.
State of play: Planned household spending for Halloween fell this year to $100.45 billion, compared to $102.74 billion in 2021, according to the National Retail Foundation's Halloween Spending Survey. In 2019, the number was just $86.27 billion.

Prices for most treats surged this season fairly in line with inflation for overall food, but Skittles and Starburst prices jumped way more — up 42% and 35% from last year, respectively — according to analysis from Datasembly.

• To get their numbers, Datasembly scraped price information across the web and looked at the price of candy sold by retailers, who operate both online and in-store.
The delicious intrigue: Skittles and Starburst are cheaper than others on the list, including Snickers and Peanut Butter Cups.

• Relatively small price increases, on a dollar basis, look huge when measuring in percentage points.
  • Meanwhile, Starburst's supply chain is vulnerable to the vagaries of hurricane season, according to a blog post from IBM. It's possible there are weather impacts here, too.
  • Axios has reached out to Mars Wrigley, which makes both candies, for comment.
The bottom line: Halloween candy is delicious and relatively inexpensive, despite inflation. Happy Halloween!

Bitch, you don't need candy.

Forum List

Back