Biden

When former VP standing right next to you at the Corn Stalk Cafe and you just don't give a fuck.

upload_2019-12-1_23-20-45.png

Yanno, while I do think that Biden has a good idea of what the job is, I don't think he should be the nominee because I personally think that he's too old to handle the job of president.

He just proved that with his "no malarkey" tour. Malarkey is a word that my Grandparents used. If he wanted to say that he's a no bullshit kind of guy, he should say it in plain english and not use older, outdated terms.

And Biden wonders why the young people aren't too keen on him.

Biden kick off his campaign with this video.

" ...and thats when we heard the words of the president of United States that stunned the world and shocked the conscience of this nation: He said there were "very fine people at both sides"..."

He kicked off the campaign with a lie. However, he seems not remembering that he called the same people "fine people".

Check the video. Trump War Room Twitter

upload_2019-12-8_20-34-12.png

Just saw another campaign ad from Joe, hairy legs, Biden. He is actually claiming that Obamacare must be saved and that everyone can keep their plans and it will reduce medical costs. OMG, he is regurgitating the same lies Obama used. Is anyone stupid enough to believe it will work this time? Unless you are one of those who gets everything for free, you will be pay dearly if the left gets control. And everyone is screwed if they keep power long enough.

How many tens of millions of illegals will check the ballot box for a leftist this time around?

Forum List

Back