Biden

RedTeamTex

Aug 27, 2015
Central Texas
I think it'll be Biden for the Blue Team.

As bad as Clinton is at retail politics, Joe really isn't much better at the national level. He's his own worst enemy when a camera is rolling. I think he has as much talent to defeat himself as Clinton does.

Still, underestimating him would be a mistake. The swing vote will like his charm more than they want to hold his gaffes against him. And the fact that he's a "loveable" mouth gives him more room to break from Obama than he'd deserve. We live in an age of titillating, visceral, stream-of-consciousness social media--and if the Trump phenomenon proves anything, it's that the standard of popular support has fallen far. This works in Biden's favor. The recent loss of his son will garner him popular sympathy and helps weave a personal story that people like.

He's versed in policy, if not inspired to formulate it. Lack of video evidence notwithstanding, he can work a room where policy is getting decided--albeit more with a knack for acoustic consensus building than inherent conviction. (Perhaps this would be a dramatic improvement over the current president.) Still, it doesn't take much looking to see his relish and zeal in whipping up the wing.

I'm hoping he's a better candidate in the distance than he is when he's actually running, and I don't think Democrats will have any choice but to go cringingly negative regardless of whom they nominate.

How do you see a Biden candidacy?

I worry when someone says he's not sure if he can handle the job emotionally. And he has to have his wife's approval. The passion and competency is questionable at best.

The competency isn't even questionable, it's obviously not there. Nor is there any measurable intellectual value or moral standing. He is clearly in politics for no other purpose than self enrichment just like almost every other political whore.

"Gaffes" of Biden's sort aren't really a negative, just like W. Bush's weren't really a negative.

As for intelligence and policy experience - particularly foreign policy - Biden has more of it than any other candidate on either side.

I like Joe Biden and would vote for him in a heartbeat. But I don't know if he wants to be President.

The competency isn't even questionable, it's obviously not there. Nor is there any measurable intellectual value or moral standing. He is clearly in politics for no other purpose than self enrichment just like almost every other political whore.

With the history of gaffes, I can see where one might think he is intellectually challenged. I still don't like the idea that "I'm running because my son told me to before he died," is Bidens reason for running.

"Gaffes" of Biden's sort aren't really a negative, just like W. Bush's weren't really a negative.

As for intelligence and policy experience - particularly foreign policy - Biden has more of it than any other candidate on either side.

I like Joe Biden and would vote for him in a heartbeat. But I don't know if he wants to be President.
Doesn't that last statement bother you? For the leader of the free world, there shouldn't be any doubts.

That's odd, every one of W's gaffes ended up headline news and worn out SNL skits. The bed wetters insisted it was proof that W was a moron.

It would be nice if you tools made up your "minds", or whatever appendix constitutes your "minds".

That's odd, every one of W's gaffes ended up headline news and worn out SNL skits. The bed wetters insisted it was proof that W was a moron.

It would be nice if you tools made up your "minds", or whatever appendix constitutes your "minds".

Did W's "gaffes" harm his approval ratings, or cause him to lose the election? The answer is No.

Doesn't that last statement bother you? For the leader of the free world, there shouldn't be any doubts.

I'd trust someone who doesn't really want to be President a lot more than I'd trust someone who really wanted to be President.

Did W's "gaffes" harm his approval ratings, or cause him to lose the election? The answer is No.

No, because it turned out his college grades were better than Lurch Kerry's.

The point is the lib media gave it their all to paint W as an idiot, yet here we have a moonbat messiah and Plugs Biden who say something insanely idiotic almost every time they speak, but the libtard media responds with:

I'd trust someone who doesn't really want to be President a lot more than I'd trust someone who really wanted to be President.
That's a real problem. You would prefer someone who's heart is not into the job as a opposed to someone who is competent and really wants to make the country great again.

Translation: Hillary is toast, long live Biden..

cb090915dAPR20150909114641.jpg

That's a real problem. You would prefer someone who's heart is not into the job as a opposed to someone who is competent and really wants to make the country great again.

That's not what I said. What makes you think that someone who really wants to be President is "competent and really wants to make the country great again"?

You seem to have a very optimistic and naive view of the motivations of politicians.

No, because it turned out his college grades were better than Lurch Kerry's.

The point is the lib media gave it their all to paint W as an idiot, yet here we have a moonbat messiah and Plugs Biden who say something insanely idiotic almost every time they speak, but the libtard media responds with:

No, that's not why.

The reason is because "gaffes" are human and relatable.

I can agree with you at least on that single point.

Think that through, Pete. It's a nice saying, but we need someone who wants to be in that oval office and meet the demands of the job. Not someone who is still mourning the loss of his son. Biden himself has said he isn't sure if he is emotionally ready.

I've never been a Hillary supporter.

That's not what I said. What makes you think that someone who really wants to be President is "competent and really wants to make the country great again"?

You seem to have a very optimistic and naive view of the motivations of politicians.

I'm going by the statements of two candidates. Biden: "I don't know if I am emotionally ready." and Trump: I want to make America great again! and he has gone into detail of illegals, PC, returning jobs to the US, negotiating trade deals to do just that.

When it comes to Biden, I haven't lost a child. Have you? Could it be that the grief is so overwhelming that it takes your focus away? I belief the experts say 'yes'.

Number one, he's not a politician. Two, he gives a damn what others think when he knows hes right. Three he is starting to get experts lined up for possible cabinet members in the WH. Fourth, He listens to the people and they in return listen to him.

I've never been a Hillary supporter.
That is to your credit.

Forum List

Back