Biden: You're Fired!!!!

Joe Biden, you did not win anything, and you're getting your walking papers tomorrow. You and your party cheated your butts off, you got mass copied votes put in by treasonous Democrat precinct chairmen who were taking order from screamstress Pelosi, and Joe will not get inserted into the Presidency because he is a liar, a cheater, and a thieving extortionist.

You are not welcome to lead good and honest people the American taxpayers and voters.

Pitoo on you, you dervish creep.

I just saw Republicans outraged in the streets of the city, and everyone has you and the voter fraud machines all over this country on Newsmax reporting. I especially liked the signs, "No STEAL"

Decline the phony win. If you don't you and the entire Demonrat Party are going to take a huge smashin' from within.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

And Hannity has a message for you at the top of the next hour.

Yes he did win. Denial is not a good thing. And if the Republicans continue to drop the ball, they're going to lose those two GA Senate runoffs too. That will make Trump's loss even better. :)
Oh yeah, and fuck Hannity.
FYI, Mr Hannity backs up whatever he puts out there with the truth and nothing but the truth which makes him a far and away better leader than Hidin' Biden.

No he doesn't. He toes the line on fact shading and dabbles in elements of conspiracy theories. Not as bad as he used to. I saw him spend the first 37 minutes of his program one night on Uranium One.
The guy is a hack. He's just a well paid hack.
Hannity's hacking away at liars you worship seems to ger under your nails, as does his financial success at being right on the money 99.9% of the time, which says a lot about the sewer you're in up to your chin, while Mr. Hannity miraculously has his feet on the solid ground of the truth while the pathetic msm loud mouthed lemmings keep ignoring the lies they told last night, and the night before that, ad nauseum.

If Stormy ever sat on his face, she would scream, Lie, Hannity, Lie and his nose would give her a ride she's never had before.

Biden won. Fair and square. Just like Trump did in 2016.

Honestly, if I had to swallow four years of the most unconstitutional anti-American anti-democratic president in my life time you can swallow 4 years of Biden.
Exactly how was Trump the most unconstitutional, anti-American, anti-democratic president in your lifetime?

refusal to CLEAR when requested to do so isdisorderly conduct
a cheap, photo op with a bible...

Maybe not his best but Obumma was the master of cheap photo ops; his favorite was using a bunch of children around him at every photo op.

Actually I disagree - he genuinely liked children, he was a real family guy. Some things, even when they are photo ops, are genuine.

Yet you can divine that Trump's desire to appear before the church was salacious?
CNN told her so.

Joe Biden, you did not win anything, and you're getting your walking papers tomorrow. You and your party cheated your butts off, you got mass copied votes put in by treasonous Democrat precinct chairmen who were taking order from screamstress Pelosi, and Joe will not get inserted into the Presidency because he is a liar, a cheater, and a thieving extortionist.

You are not welcome to lead good and honest people the American taxpayers and voters.

I just saw Republicans outraged in the streets of the city, and everyone has you and the voter fraud machines all over this country on Newsmax reporting. I especially liked the signs, "No STEAL"

Decline the phony win. If you don't you and the entire Demonrat Party are going to take a huge smashin' from within.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

And yet .......................................... no linky.

No evidence.

No nothing.

Just hallucination.

Sad.
She doesn't need a link for her own opinion, Pogo.
If someone agrees with Pogo that he's the smartest person in the room, he'll be happy.
I like Pogo. Its a love/hate thing. But his "linky" drives me about as batty as my "iggie" does for him I suppose.
How does the old saying go? Take what you like, leave the rest? Sometimes the rest that I leave I have to kick dirt over. :auiqs.jpg:

It cannot be simpler. If one makes an assertion, then one assumes the burden of proof OF that assertion.
Not rocket surgery.
My computer lost touch with its host, and I have been on phone for several months now. I'm sorry you can't seem to find the crowds shown at foxnews.com and newsmax.com with the No steal" signs they were carrying. My opinions I stand behind with all my heart. I too believe the election wzs a blatant steal because the shoe fits and I cannot acquit. The Supreme Court must follow their discipline of letting politicians deal with politics. There are several measures we will address along with patriots in all other uncompromised by hostile communists, and we have Eisenhower-inspired laws passed in 1954 against communism that we could use, and there are things we likely will utilize to dismiss the guy who cheated by proxy. Talk all you want, Biden the racketeer is not going to rule, along with the donkeys he rode in on. He is out. No criminal will ever rule this country.

Once again Becki ---- you made several assertions for which you have no basis, evidence or proof.

I don't need crowd pics. They would have no bearing on anything. You're old enough to know simply flinging assertions like so many turds doesn't make some alternate-universe reality suddenly spring to life from Frankenstein's table. If something happened, there's evidence that it happened. If something did not happen, there's none. It's as simple as that and those equations are non-negotiable.

There is no "steal", there is no "conspiracy", there is no grand "fraud". There is only a petulant man-child throwing tantrumps and scattershot lies to assuage his own ego at being a LOSER. Period, full stop. It's time to face the reality that you're being lied to. It's well past time.

And btw we have no "laws against communism" either. That's just wholly irrational.
you: your facts are opinions

also you: my opinions are facts

I wish..WISH...that libs like Coyote would watch....Newsmax. Just for a couple of hours. You will be surprised at what the other side proves that libs refuse to acknowlege although its plain as the nose on their face that this election with Dominion machines was FRAUD. Trump may have lost anyway, but the facts are Dominion machines were set up to specifically change votes.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

No evidence.

No nothing.

Just hallucination.

Sad.
If someone agrees with Pogo that he's the smartest person in the room, he'll be happy.
I like Pogo. Its a love/hate thing. But his "linky" drives me about as batty as my "iggie" does for him I suppose.
How does the old saying go? Take what you like, leave the rest? Sometimes the rest that I leave I have to kick dirt over. :auiqs.jpg:

It cannot be simpler. If one makes an assertion, then one assumes the burden of proof OF that assertion.
Not rocket surgery.
My computer lost touch with its host, and I have been on phone for several months now. I'm sorry you can't seem to find the crowds shown at foxnews.com and newsmax.com with the No steal" signs they were carrying. My opinions I stand behind with all my heart. I too believe the election wzs a blatant steal because the shoe fits and I cannot acquit. The Supreme Court must follow their discipline of letting politicians deal with politics. There are several measures we will address along with patriots in all other uncompromised by hostile communists, and we have Eisenhower-inspired laws passed in 1954 against communism that we could use, and there are things we likely will utilize to dismiss the guy who cheated by proxy. Talk all you want, Biden the racketeer is not going to rule, along with the donkeys he rode in on. He is out. No criminal will ever rule this country.

Once again Becki ---- you made several assertions for which you have no basis, evidence or proof.

I don't need crowd pics. They would have no bearing on anything. You're old enough to know simply flinging assertions like so many turds doesn't make some alternate-universe reality suddenly spring to life from Frankenstein's table. If something happened, there's evidence that it happened. If something did not happen, there's none. It's as simple as that and those equations are non-negotiable.

There is no "steal", there is no "conspiracy", there is no grand "fraud". There is only a petulant man-child throwing tantrumps and scattershot lies to assuage his own ego at being a LOSER. Period, full stop. It's time to face the reality that you're being lied to. It's well past time.

And btw we have no "laws against communism" either. That's just wholly irrational.

BOLSHOI. I just illustrated, REPEATEDLY, the distinction between the two. That an arrogant twat like yourself chooses to look right past those distinctions --- in a conversation you weren't even part of in the first place ---- doesn't exactly surprise me.

Poor Daveward, not getting enough attention? :itsok:

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

No evidence.

No nothing.

Just hallucination.

Sad.

Not rocket surgery.

BOLSHOI. I just illustrated, REPEATEDLY, the distinction between the two. That an arrogant twat like yourself chooses to look right past those distinctions --- in a conversation you weren't even part of in the first place ---- doesn't exactly surprise me.

You really get upset when people don't kiss your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.

Sucks to be you, don't it? Hint: Yes.

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

No evidence.

No nothing.

Just hallucination.

Sad.

Not rocket surgery.

You really get upset when people don't kiss your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.

Poor Dave.
Umma call the other Dave --- Vitter --- and see if he can spare some extra diapers for ya.

I wish..WISH...that libs like Coyote would watch....Newsmax. Just for a couple of hours. You will be surprised at what the other side proves that libs refuse to acknowlege although its plain as the nose on their face that this election with Dominion machines was FRAUD. Trump may have lost anyway, but the facts are Dominion machines were set up to specifically change votes.

So you just move the goalposts.

Ahemmmm?
the machines dont adjucate error rejected ballots, HUMANS DO?

I know, it is not a conceot you are familiar with.
Like yesterday when you called texas a swing state and FL just became one? :lol:
Texas was considered a possible swing state. What's your excuse?
"was" but the evidence after the fact showed it wasnt :lol:
After the fact.
yes, and you repeated the same crap over a month later :lol:
"evidence"

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

No evidence.

No nothing.

Just hallucination.

Sad.

Not rocket surgery.

Poor Dave.
Umma call the other Dave --- Vitter --- and see if he can spare some extra diapers for ya.
Sheer projection. You just can't help it.

Ahemmmm?
Of course humans do. You would not be reading this if not for manipulating your pc to respond.

Ahemmmm?
Of course humans do. You would not be reading this if not for manipulating your pc to respond.
But your article said that the machines purposely cause errors, so the MACHINES can adjucate them, with some kind of implied algorithm to switch votes, or something of the sort? And I'm just saying that's just not possible, because humans are the ones that look over rejected ballots, one person from each party and the third person the tie breaker, on whether the rejection by the machine was warranted or not....

in other words, the article is not true.... at least parts are not even feasible from my understanding of the election process and their checks and balances in place....

Ahemmmm?
But your article said that the machines purposely cause errors, so the MACHINES can adjucate them, with some kind of implied algorithm to switch votes, or something of the sort? And I'm just saying that's just not possible, because humans are the ones that look over rejected ballots, one person from each party and the third person the tie breaker, on whether the rejection by the machine was warranted or not....

in other words, the article is not true.... at least parts are not even feasible from my understanding of the election process and their checks and balances in place....
ok. Whatever.
Meanwhile, its not my article. I was just sharing it.
Point is..humans make the machines. Machines don't change anything except thru the humans that programmed it which, since being a machine there are always glitches or no clitches at all except what it was programmed to do from outside sources with code to do whatever they are programmed to do. And yes, humans look over the rejected ballets, then those humans do whatever they wish since they are in control of what that machine does. Kinda like you responding to me via your post and your keyboard...unless the board goes haywire due to whomever is in the control panel at the time. Get my drift?

Newsmax.com
Foxnews.com

You're worth your weight in gold Stepford.

Forum List

Back