Biden: You Can’t Legislate Through Executive Orders ‘Unless You’re a Dictator’

Is it abuse of executive orders to use executive orders to repeal abusive executive orders?
So I guess you feel the right to determine what is an abusive executive order.

That is why you have no credibility in here dahling,.
I do. That’s my right to have an that opinion.

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

And I have the right to express my opinion about your opinion.

You got a problem with tha?
Your opinion is that I’m not entitled to my opinion.

Not all opinions are equal.
All opinions ARE equal.

Not why you see that as wrong.

No they aren't. The opinion of an idiot has no value whatsoever. If you have no clue what you're talking about, your opinion on the subject has no value either.

But most importantly, an opinion based on false or misleading information, becomes a danger to society when it leads to attacks on others, injuries and death.
Like you having no clue that 2/3 of Biden’s EO’s were not reversals?

Of course that’s before President Asterisk stole the election. Democrats are in a constant state of hypocrisy.

Biden: “Well, I got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That’s why, you know, the one thing that I — I have this strange notion, we are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, ‘Well, if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.’ Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

Trump refused to legislate his agenda and ruled by EO. Biden's EO's are undoing Trump's EO's. That's why happens when you don't legislate. Trump reversed Obama's EO's, so Joe is erasing Trump's EO's and restoring Obama's.

The difference being, that once Joe undoes all of Trump's EO's, he's going to legislate the key pieces of his agenda, which Obama couldn't do because Republicans held the House and Senate.
Of President Asterisks first 30 EO’s, only 10 were reversals.

And? You're in the middle of a economic and public health crisis, and McConnell is arguing about how many senators can dance on the head of a pin. Time to get shit done or you're not going to have a country.

You had no trouble with EO's when Trump was signing them.

Biden's most difficult task is convincing all dem senators to go along with his nut base....many dem senators from red states will not play ball with AOC and her crazy friends....then just like before the house and senate will flip back in two years making Joe an after thought....

Its the same game they always play on us...
That is the job of any president in office.
Biden sucks. He is mentally challenged and will destroy America.
Look how he treated the troops in DC, sent them to a garage to sleep. Pitiful person.

Is it abuse of executive orders to use executive orders to repeal abusive executive orders?

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

No they aren't. The opinion of an idiot has no value whatsoever. If you have no clue what you're talking about, your opinion on the subject has no value either.

But most importantly, an opinion based on false or misleading information, becomes a danger to society when it leads to attacks on others, injuries and death.
If one has an opinion whether based on false information for not, it is only an opinion. Now, you may decide what to call false information....but that will ALSO be your opinion.

For example.....many people....likely you as well, spewed how Trump was a Russian Asset based on what you believed to be true information spewed by Adam Schiff.....that was your opinion based on what you deemed to be true information.

Now, your opinion based on false information did not cost a life per say.....however, it stymied an administrations ability to govern and cost the American Taxpayer 30 million dollars....and I wonder how many children in Chicago died due to freezing to death and how many winter coats 30 million would have bought for them....But I digress.

You see, you are a hack. False information in your eyes is information you don't agree with. True information in your eyes is information you DO agree with.

And that is why you are who you are.

Good luck with that.

Cya.

Of course that’s before President Asterisk stole the election. Democrats are in a constant state of hypocrisy.

Biden: “Well, I got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That’s why, you know, the one thing that I — I have this strange notion, we are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, ‘Well, if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.’ Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”
Trump said the same bout Obama using the EO yet Trump used it often also, did you complain when he did it and every other president back to Washington when he started it?
Some are Constitutional - some are not. Be specific. What Trump EO are you talking about?
All of them.
Then you just proved you're a liar. Claiming 100% of President Trump's Executive Orders were Un-Constitutional is just stupid....

I guess Jonathon Gruber was talking specifically about YOU. :p
what in hell do democrats care about the constitution

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

Like you having no clue that 2/3 of Biden’s EO’s were not reversals?

Can you point to where I said ALL of his EO's were reversals of Trump's EO's. I said he's signing so many EO's to reverse Trump's EO's, and to restore Obama's programs, which he will later codify by legislation.

Reading comprehension seems to be a issue with you.

You see, you are a hack. False information in your eyes is information you don't agree with. True information in your eyes is information you DO agree with.

Good luck with that.

Cya.

She's Canadian......

:p

Good luck with that.

Cya.

She's Canadian......

That explains it.

Imagine your whole life knowing your country is a leach and counts on its neighbor for protection.

And when there is an imminent threat? They need to quickly run to their only tank, change the plugs and the belts and hope it starts up.....and their one plane...Sopwith Camel....enough said there.

This is called US Messageboard. Canadians are more than welcome.....but your opinion means squat to us

How is that 50% tax working for you? I know....free healthcare.....which means....here are some pills to kill the pain and when we can squeeze you in for surgery we will let you know....but in the meantime, take the pain killers and have no quality of life.....BUT IT IS FREE!

Good luck with that.

Cya.

She's Canadian......

You're nuts dude

Many of you been brain dead to reasoning and logic. Favoring foreign powers. Corrupt minds do nothing but accept all lies from Democrats as truth

Biden , Pelosi are brain dead. Don't call yourself a patriot if you follow the democrats. Many on forums favor false religions and Lief's from the left

Wait! That is exsctly what the Liar in Chief did for four long years....and nothing from you lunatics. He will use EOs to overturn every racist and damaging EO that your messiah approved...

And Oh....he doesn't have to hold it up like some middle schooler after he signs each one. Biden is not a Sociopathic Narcissist.

Wait! That is exsctly what the Liar in Chief did for four long years....and nothing from you lunatics. He will use EOs to overturn every racist and damaging EO that your messiah approved...

And Oh....he doesn't have to hold it up like some middle schooler after he signs each one. Biden is not a Sociopathic Narcissist.
Ah yes. Racist.

Keystone pipeline was racist.

Got it.

Ah yes. Racist.

Got it.
"Elections have Consequences"

Ah yes. Racist.

Got it.
"Elections have Consequences"
I agree.

Elections have consequences.

But sometimes those consequences have a negative affect on those that voted in favor of those consequences.

Like I have always said.....just be careful for what you wish for.

Trump said the same bout Obama using the EO yet Trump used it often also, did you complain when he did it and every other president back to Washington when he started it?

The difference is in Washington's days it was used sparingly. As time goes on it gets used more and more by each new administration to unilaterally push through their agenda and go around Congress.

Democrats are in a state of hypocrisy??..LOL!!..that's a good one. You cons always go crazy about the deficit and executive orders when a democrat is in the White House. Case in point Clinton and Obama, but go silent when a Republican gets in. Case in Point Trump.

Last edited:

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

If one has an opinion whether based on false information for not, it is only an opinion. Now, you may decide what to call false information....but that will ALSO be your opinion.

For example.....many people....likely you as well, spewed how Trump was a Russian Asset based on what you believed to be true information spewed by Adam Schiff.....that was your opinion based on what you deemed to be true information.

Now, your opinion based on false information did not cost a life per say.....however, it stymied an administrations ability to govern and cost the American Taxpayer 30 million dollars....and I wonder how many children in Chicago died due to freezing to death and how many winter coats 30 million would have bought for them....But I digress.

Good luck with that.

Cya.

You are allowed your own opinions, but not your own facts. Conservatives have a real problem with facts.

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

Good luck with that.

Cya.

You are allowed your own opinions, but not your own facts. Conservatives have a real problem with facts.
Interesting response seeing as YOU were the one who stated an opinion as fact thus what started our exchange.

I guess it works well for you.

Take care.

Democrats are in a state of hypocrisy??..LOL!!..that's a good one. You cons always go crazy about the deficit and executive orders when a democrat is in the White House. Case in point Clinton and Obama, but go silent when a gets in. Case in Point Trump.
It is a 2 party system. To deny both parties spin the truth and are hypocritical is the same as saying " my side is good and your side is bad"

And that? Childish and naïve.

Forum List

Back