Biden: You Can’t Legislate Through Executive Orders ‘Unless You’re a Dictator’

Is it abuse of executive orders to use executive orders to repeal abusive executive orders?
So I guess you feel the right to determine what is an abusive executive order.

That is why you have no credibility in here dahling,.
I do. That’s my right to have an that opinion.

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

And I have the right to express my opinion about your opinion.

You got a problem with tha?
Your opinion is that I’m not entitled to my opinion.

Not all opinions are equal.

Is it abuse of executive orders to use executive orders to repeal abusive executive orders?

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

Not why you see that as wrong.

I'm against them regardless who does them or why,,
The only way to get rid of an executive order (which you disagree with) is to use an executive order.
WRONG!!!

we know youre ignorant but do you have to keep reminding us???

two wrongs dont make a right,,

It’s not wrong to reverse a wrong decision.
dont change the subject,,, wrong is a matter of opinion,,,

you are either OK with EO's or youre not,,,
You said they’re all wrong. I’m merely using your opinion.

In my opinion, is childishly simplistic to say all executive orders are wrong. The real world is more complicated.
first you would have to know the difference between executive action and executive order,,

your problem is you get caught up in your own word games and end up being a liar or hypocrite,,

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

The hell they are.

Whose opinion do you listen to if you were diagnosed with cancer? A board certified oncologist or a naturopath your weird aunt Linda referred you to?

Not all opinions are equal and you need to accept that.

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

The hell they are.

Whose opinion do you listen to if you were diagnosed with cancer? A board certified oncologist or a naturopath your weird aunt Linda referred you to?

a doctor gives you an educated diagnosis and your aunt gives her opinion,,

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

The hell they are.

Both opinions.

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

The hell they are.

Wow. You truly are unhinged.

A medical diagnosis is one based on education and medical experience and is in no way the same as the opinion of my Aunt Linda who uses weather forecasts to determine how to treat a sore knee.

And exactly how you know I have an aunt Linda is another story.

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

The hell they are.

Both opinions.
only in your word games world,,,

no you being a faceless voice on an anonymous internet forum is less than an opinion,,,

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

The hell they are.

Both opinions.
Now you are just reaching for straws.

Go for it.

But an FYI....it is making you look silly.

A medical diagnosis is one based on education and medical experience and is in no way the same as the opinion of my Aunt Linda who uses weather forecasts to determine how to treat a sore knee
Exactly what I mean. Not all opinions are equal.

Some are based on evidence and experience. Some are based on nonsense.

Glad we can agree.

A medical diagnosis is one based on education and medical experience and is in no way the same as the opinion of my Aunt Linda who uses weather forecasts to determine how to treat a sore knee

Glad we can agree.
and so far yours are more like aunt lindas than any doctor,,,

might be because you insist on playing word games,,

Yo, Christ on a Crescent roll, it hurts my feelings when you give me the disagree reaction. Just a heads up.

Of course that’s before President Asterisk stole the election. Democrats are in a constant state of hypocrisy.

Biden: “Well, I got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That’s why, you know, the one thing that I — I have this strange notion, we are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, ‘Well, if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.’ Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

Trump refused to legislate his agenda and ruled by EO. Biden's EO's are undoing Trump's EO's. That's why happens when you don't legislate. Trump reversed Obama's EO's, so Joe is erasing Trump's EO's and restoring Obama's.

The difference being, that once Joe undoes all of Trump's EO's, he's going to legislate the key pieces of his agenda, which Obama couldn't do because Republicans held the House and Senate.

Yup. He's undoing every good thing Trump did and replacing them with his dumb as shit EO's that are a slap in the face to Americans. Obama's EO's weren't good EO's and they sure weren't good for business or the economy.

Many of Trumps EO's undid Barry's business killing EO's that made for a great economy which Trump had before the very convenient Chinese Virus.

Hell Biden didn't know what he was signing when he signed those EO's on day one. I've read many who voted for his stupid ass are regretting that vote already. . I'd say the Dems will lose the House and the Senate in two years and America can hardly wait.

Yo, Christ on a Crescent roll, it hurts my feelings when you give me the disagree reaction. Just a heads up.
he has a habit of trolling many people and just tagging them instead of addressing the topic,,
I think they made a rule saying you couldnt do that,,

I dont really mind the rule breakage....its the fact that the poster so often disagrees with me is undermining my already shaky self confidence.

he has a habit of trolling many people and just tagging them instead of addressing the topic,,

I dont really mind the rule breakage....its the fact that the poster so often disagrees with me is undermining my already shaky self confidence.
in my case he went to my feed and trolled many threads disagreeing with no comments why,,

got so bad I had to put him on ignore,,

Glad we can agree.
and so far yours are more like aunt lindas than any doctor,,,

might be because you insist on playing word games,,

Sure buddy. Sure.

Of course that’s before President Asterisk stole the election. Democrats are in a constant state of hypocrisy.

Biden: “Well, I got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That’s why, you know, the one thing that I — I have this strange notion, we are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, ‘Well, if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.’ Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

Trump refused to legislate his agenda and ruled by EO. Biden's EO's are undoing Trump's EO's. That's why happens when you don't legislate. Trump reversed Obama's EO's, so Joe is erasing Trump's EO's and restoring Obama's.

The difference being, that once Joe undoes all of Trump's EO's, he's going to legislate the key pieces of his agenda, which Obama couldn't do because Republicans held the House and Senate.
Of President Asterisks first 30 EO’s, only 10 were reversals.

in my case he went to my feed and trolled many threads disagreeing with no comments why,,

got so bad I had to put him on ignore,,

Ok, gotcha...utterly useless. Do they ever post anything?

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

All opinions ARE equal.

No they aren't. The opinion of an idiot has no value whatsoever. If you have no clue what you're talking about, your opinion on the subject has no value either.

But most importantly, an opinion based on false or misleading information, becomes a danger to society when it leads to attacks on others, injuries and death.

New Topics

Forum List

Back