Biden: You Can’t Legislate Through Executive Orders ‘Unless You’re a Dictator’

Biden's most difficult task is convincing all dem senators to go along with his nut base....many dem senators from red states will not play ball with AOC and her crazy friends....then just like before the house and senate will flip back in two years making Joe an after thought....

Its the same game they always play on us...
That is the job of any president in office.

Of course that’s before President Asterisk stole the election. Democrats are in a constant state of hypocrisy.

Biden: “Well, I got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That’s why, you know, the one thing that I — I have this strange notion, we are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, ‘Well, if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.’ Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”
Trump said the same bout Obama using the EO yet Trump used it often also, did you complain when he did it and every other president back to Washington when he started it?
Some are Constitutional - some are not. Be specific. What Trump EO are you talking about?
All of them.
Then you just proved you're a liar. Claiming 100% of President Trump's Executive Orders were Un-Constitutional is just stupid....

I guess Jonathon Gruber was talking specifically about YOU. :p
I never said anything about constitutionality of any EO's.
I specifically asked you which Trump EOs were Un-Constitutional. You said 'All of Them', as demonstrated above.

I don't mind executive orders but I'd like them reported fully and accurately so people can make up their own minds about them. Unfortunately, our MSM is incapable of that.

Of course that’s before President Asterisk stole the election. Democrats are in a constant state of hypocrisy.

Biden: “Well, I got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That’s why, you know, the one thing that I — I have this strange notion, we are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, ‘Well, if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.’ Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

Trump refused to legislate his agenda and ruled by EO. Biden's EO's are undoing Trump's EO's. That's why happens when you don't legislate. Trump reversed Obama's EO's, so Joe is erasing Trump's EO's and restoring Obama's.

The difference being, that once Joe undoes all of Trump's EO's, he's going to legislate the key pieces of his agenda, which Obama couldn't do because Republicans held the House and Senate.

Is it abuse of executive orders to use executive orders to repeal abusive executive orders?
READ: Is it abusive to use executive orders to repeal executive orders made by a president of a party I don't like?

Mostly, Trump EO's overwrote Obama's EO's. So Joe will now legislate this agenda to enshrine it in law so that the next President can't undo his agenda.

Trump refused to legislate his agenda and ruled by EO. Biden's EO's are undoing Trump's EO's. That's why happens when you don't legislate. Trump reversed Obama's EO's, so Joe is erasing Trump's EO's and restoring Obama's.

The difference being, that once Joe undoes all of Trump's EO's, he's going to legislate the key pieces of his agenda, which Obama couldn't do because Republicans held the House and Senate.
oh shut up,, your opinion isnt needed or wanted since youre not even american,,

Is it abuse of executive orders to use executive orders to repeal abusive executive orders?
So I guess you feel the right to determine what is an abusive executive order.

That is why you have no credibility in here dahling,.

I'm against them regardless who does them or why,,
The only way to get rid of an executive order (which you disagree with) is to use an executive order.
WRONG!!!

we know youre ignorant but do you have to keep reminding us???

two wrongs dont make a right,,

It’s not wrong to reverse a wrong decision.
dont change the subject,,, wrong is a matter of opinion,,,

you are either OK with EO's or youre not,,,

I'm against them regardless who does them or why,,
The only way to get rid of an executive order (which you disagree with) is to use an executive order.
WRONG!!!

we know youre ignorant but do you have to keep reminding us???

two wrongs dont make a right,,

It’s not wrong to reverse a wrong decision.
dont change the subject,,, wrong is a matter of opinion,,,

you are either OK with EO's or youre not,,,
You said they’re all wrong. I’m merely using your opinion.

In my opinion, is childishly simplistic to say all executive orders are wrong. The real world is more complicated.

I do. That’s my right to have an that opinion.

Got a problem with that?
Nope.

And I have the right to express my opinion about your opinion.

You got a problem with tha?

I don't mind executive orders but I'd like them reported fully and accurately so people can make up their own minds about them. Unfortunately, our MSM is incapable of that.

You can literally go to whitehouse.gov and read them yourself.

I do. That’s my right to have an that opinion.

Got a problem with that?
you keep presenting your opinion as fact,,
It is trivially easy to discern my opinions from assertions of fact.

Not my fault you aren’t capable of it.

Forum List

Back