Biden: You Can’t Legislate Through Executive Orders ‘Unless You’re a Dictator’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Of course that’s before President Asterisk stole the election. Democrats are in a constant state of hypocrisy.

Biden: “Well, I got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That’s why, you know, the one thing that I — I have this strange notion, we are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, ‘Well, if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.’ Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

Of course that’s before President Asterisk stole the election. Democrats are in a constant state of hypocrisy.

Biden: “Well, I got to get the votes. I got to get the votes. That’s why, you know, the one thing that I — I have this strange notion, we are a democracy. Some of my Republican friends and some of my Democratic friends even occasionally say, ‘Well, if you can’t get the votes, by executive order you’re going to do something.’ Things you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.”

Why doesn't Sleepy Joe reach across the aisle in a bipartisan way instead of signing liberal executive orders?

Why doesn't Sleepy Joe reach across the aisle in a bipartisan way instead of signing liberal executive orders?
You dog faced pony soldier. I should punch your lights out for that suggestion!

Trump said the same bout Obama using the EO yet Trump used it often also, did you complain when he did it and every other president back to Washington when he started it?

Nice find. Dims are in a constant state of lies and hypocrisy.

Is it abuse of executive orders to use executive orders to repeal abusive executive orders?

It has become a trend for Presidents to openly declare 'I am going to do 'X' because Congress won't do it / until Congress can write and pass legislation to do it.'

Ummm....that's not what our Founding Fathers intended at all.

CONGRESS authors and passes laws. If they can't get it done then so be it - it doesn't get done. That prevents Tyrants and Dictators or tyrannical minorities from imposing their own will on the American people.

Barry, however, pretty much opened the flood gates when he violated the Constitution by imposing his own / his party's desire for 'DACA' on the people through his Un-Constitutional edict.

Oh, snowflakes will argue all day about how Barry was / is a 'Constitutional Scholar but at the same time will tell you Barry was wrong when he declared he did not have the Constitutional authority to change US Immigration law....which is exactly what he did.
- So does that prove Barry was NOT the 'Constitutional Scholar' he claimed to be or just a liar?

Trump said the same bout Obama using the EO yet Trump used it often also, did you complain when he did it and every other president back to Washington when he started it?
Some are Constitutional - some are not. Be specific. What Trump EO are you talking about?

Nice find. Dims are in a constant state of lies and hypocrisy.
So are the Repubs but that never does bother yous.

Some are Constitutional - some are not. Be specific. What Trump EO are you talking about?
All of them.

Biden's most difficult task is convincing all dem senators to go along with his nut base....many dem senators from red states will not play ball with AOC and her crazy friends....then just like before the house and senate will flip back in two years making Joe an after thought....

Its the same game they always play on us...

All of them.
Then you just proved you're a liar. Claiming 100% of President Trump's Executive Orders were Un-Constitutional is just stupid....

I guess Jonathon Gruber was talking specifically about YOU. :p

Is it abuse of executive orders to use executive orders to repeal abusive executive orders?
all youre doing is proving dems are as guilty if not more so of those they complain about,,,

I think they have a word for that type of person,,
Dodging the question.
no I'm not,, thats what youre doing,,,

I'm against them regardless who does them or why,,
Yet, it is allowed and has been allowed since the first president.

All of them.
Then you just proved you're a liar. Claiming 100% of President Trump's Executive Orders were Un-Constitutional is just stupid....

I guess Jonathon Gruber was talking specifically about YOU. :p
I never said anything about constitutionality of any EO's.

New Topics

Forum List

Back