Biden Won't Reverse All Of Trump's Foreign Policy. Here's What He'll Keep

This is one of the very few things I think Trump deserves credit for...taking a very different approach (one might say "transactional" from a business perspective) towards the Middle East peace process. While I do not agree with how he has treated the Palestinians, I DO agree with the approach to the various Arab states to recognize Israel. That's a big plus in the overall stabilization in that region.

It's also worthwhile to point out that Biden, UNLIKE Trump, isn't out to destroy everything his predecessor did just to destroy it.

There was not such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967 when Arafat suddenly called himself one.

There was certainly a palestine. Don't see how that gives European Jews a right to the land anyway.

i don't read arabic so i can't really get a feel for first hand sources on that topic

i'll tell you who i don't trust tho, you can guess
Why don't you just toodle on back to Stormfront?

Yea because most anti zionists are white supremacists? hahahaha

Delusional jew
1612281292844.jpeg

Not white supremacists but ignorant fools. You’re case in point.

This is one of the very few things I think Trump deserves credit for...taking a very different approach (one might say "transactional" from a business perspective) towards the Middle East peace process. While I do not agree with how he has treated the Palestinians, I DO agree with the approach to the various Arab states to recognize Israel. That's a big plus in the overall stabilization in that region.

It's also worthwhile to point out that Biden, UNLIKE Trump, isn't out to destroy everything his predecessor did just to destroy it.

There was not such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967 when Arafat suddenly called himself one.

There was certainly a palestine. Don't see how that gives European Jews a right to the land anyway.

i don't read arabic so i can't really get a feel for first hand sources on that topic

Delusional jew
View attachment 451980

No one takes teh people supporting apartheid seriously on these issues

We're about to be majority non white

Shut the fuck up pale boy. I as teh mixed guy do not take notes on racial equality from whites who live in a majority white society. You don't know shit about race or bigotry. You've never had to think about it in your life.

Leave it to those of us who are experts (and not by choice)

Delusional jew
View attachment 451980

Shut the fuck up pale boy. I as teh mixed guy do not take notes on racial equality from whites who live in a majority white society. You don't know shit about race or bigotry. You've never had to think about it in your life.

So easy to trigger you. So you’re a mut as are most Americans. Congratulations. Nah..never. My last name is very ethnic. I deal with antisemites frequently. Hell my oldest had swastikas put on her locker just last year. You keep on feeling sorry for yourself. It warms my heart. Deny the Holocaust too. See if that makes you feel better.

1612281671377.jpeg

Delusional jew
View attachment 451980

So easy to trigger you. So you’re a mut as are most Americans. Congratulations. Nah..never. My last name is very ethnic. I deal with antisemites frequently. Hell my oldest had swastikas put on her locker just last year. You keep on feeling sorry for yourself. It warms my heart. Deny the Holocaust too. See if that makes you feel better.

View attachment 451999

You keep projecting with that "triggered" word

lol

I don't get triggered i unhinge

Getting triggered is for zionists, who do you think this cohort is? lol

"soft anti zionists" HAHAHAH. Straight edge ben shapiro crew over here.

Delusional jew
View attachment 451980

View attachment 451999

lol

I can tell by your verbiage that you're triggered. It warms my heard, little antisemite.

Delusional jew
View attachment 451980

View attachment 451999

lol

I can tell by your verbiage that you're triggered. It warms my heard, little antisemite.

No you can't buddy

When i'm triggered i can't type

I'm an actual man with anger

Not some ben shapiro like androgynous fuck who openly displays his love for tolkien as an adult.

Do you imagine i don't know what you look like? Your avatar alone says so much about you

Go hide in a corner little coward.

Delusional jew
View attachment 451980

View attachment 451999

lol

No you can't buddy

When i'm triggered i can't type

I'm an actual man with anger

Not some ben shapiro like androgynous fuck who openly displays his love for tolkien as an adult.

Do you imagine i don't know what you look like? Your avatar alone says so much about you

Go hide in a corner little coward.
Case in point "I" is capitalized so you can't type. So are Shapiro and Tolkien. My avatar is supposed to be humorous but antisemites are too triggered to laugh. At least I was smart enough to use an avatar. You can't even do that. Ask a local Jew to show to you. Big Dummy.

Delusional jew
See, that's the thing about you retarded Jew-haters.

The worst insult you can imagine is calling someone a Jew.

Not only are you retarded, you're boring.

Delusional jew

no lol that's just a convenient rhetorical device

When you imagine your own group name is bad. It becomes easy to cry

"boo hoo you used the proper descriptor."

If you don't like being called a jew as a jew you have problems. lol

Worst insult i could come up with? What do you have to think ab out the word Jew to believe that? You just expose yourself as either self loathing or jew hating to believe that. Hahahaha

Delusional jew

Worst insult i could come up with? What do you have to think ab out the word Jew to believe that? You just expose yourself as either self loathing or jew hating to believe that. Hahahaha
Ugh you're still here? Isn't it bed time for you, little man? Don't you have a cross to burn?

Trump's destruction of our country culminated in his failed attempt to overthrow the government after being voted out of office. I hope you are proud of yourself.
The Big Lie goes on. Trump did NOT attempt to overthrow the government.
There is nothing of substance you can point to that substantiates that lie.

On the contrary, Trump called for the end of voter fraud and an honest vote count instead.

We used to all take a legitimate election for granted. That's all gone now. The left is responsible
for all the chaos and anger we see today.

Delusional jew

You're utterly retarded. I am not a Jew; I am a Christian. You, however, believing that the worst thing in the world is to be a Jew, use it as an insult.

You hate Jews. Man up and admit it. It's not like anyone's going to be surprised.

Delusional jew

You're utterly retarded. I am not a Jew; I am a Christian. You, however, believing that the worst thing in the world is to be a Jew, use it as an insult.

You hate Jews. Man up and admit it. It's not like anyone's going to be surprised.

oh ok so you're just a jew hater, who thinks jew is an insult

the worst insult i could come up with...

whose bias is showing? do you hear yourself you silly little goy? hahaha

you just believe your messiah is gonna come back and they'll all kneel or burn in hell. Cool.

Delusional jew

oh ok so you're just a jew hater, who thinks jew is an insult

the worst insult i could come up with...

whose bias is showing? do you hear yourself you silly little goy? hahaha

you just believe your messiah is gonna come back and they'll all kneel or burn in hell. Cool.
l don't think "Jew" is an insult, you retard. YOU do. Could you not be retarded for two minutes in a row?

No. Probably not.

With all due respect, Coyote...you got that call about as wrong as you possibly could! LOL

Forum List

Back