Biden Won’t Fire Anyone Over Afghanistan Debacle

Translation: Everything is going to plan just like Joe wants.

This ball is in motion, in the air. He will not fire anybody at this time and will not telegraph future moves. The plan was shitty, a result of a combination of military, State Department and executive branch.
Obama should have been shutting down that war down after we accomplished our mission in that country of killing Osama. Trump should also have been getting us out of there (as one of the things I think he ran on back in 2016), but didn't, though had the military make plans well before he left office, though not acted on, as it would have impacted the election he lost anyway.
Biden said months ago we were pulling out and should have been getting all American civilians out starting months ago, including State Department civilians. Everybody knew this was coming. American contractors should have been getting their people out months ago, also. By this time there shouldn't have been many Americans (not in uniform) there.
I hate it, that many high level Afghani support personnel are and will be stuck. It always happens. They could have been getting them out over the last few months also, but elected to use them to the end. There should not have been that many involved, but it was part of spread the money and influence in trying to build that country more to our liking, which should not have been a goal in the first place.
There is absolutely no reason usable weapons and equipment could not have been destroyed rather than us seeing them in Taliban hands on international TV news.
Someday (hopefully sooner than later) pulling out of Iraq is going to be an equal shitshow. Turning over a country after a failed effort to transplant American ideal of what a country should be is another lesson we have not learned.

I don't believe anyone in the Biden Administration ... or for that matter Biden himself ... had any clue what would happen.

I don't believe anyone in the Biden Administration ... or for that matter Biden himself ... could find Afghanistan on a map.

Incompetence, mismanagement, and sheer stupidity are much more believable than any actual plan.

This ball is in motion, in the air. He will not fire anybody at this time and will not telegraph future moves. The plan was shitty, a result of a combination of military, State Department and executive branch.
Obama should have been shutting down that war down after we accomplished our mission in that country of killing Osama. Trump should also have been getting us out of there (as one of the things I think he ran on back in 2016), but didn't, though had the military make plans well before he left office, though not acted on, as it would have impacted the election he lost anyway.
Biden said months ago we were pulling out and should have been getting all American civilians out starting months ago, including State Department civilians. Everybody knew this was coming. American contractors should have been getting their people out months ago, also. By this time there shouldn't have been many Americans (not in uniform) there.
I hate it, that many high level Afghani support personnel are and will be stuck. It always happens. They could have been getting them out over the last few months also, but elected to use them to the end. There should not have been that many involved, but it was part of spread the money and influence in trying to build that country more to our liking, which should not have been a goal in the first place.
There is absolutely no reason usable weapons and equipment could not have been destroyed rather than us seeing them in Taliban hands on international TV news.
Someday (hopefully sooner than later) pulling out of Iraq is going to be an equal shitshow. Turning over a country after a failed effort to transplant American ideal of what a country should be is another lesson we have not learned.
Democrats had to go for Colonialism, forcing their culture on others at gunpoint.
5ED63963-6715-4CD6-8017-93639E5570C1.jpeg
20DEF755-E177-4561-B30E-6068D1481642.jpeg

I don't believe anyone in the Biden Administration ... or for that matter Biden himself ... had any clue what would happen.

I don't believe anyone in the Biden Administration ... or for that matter Biden himself ... could find Afghanistan on a map.

Incompetence, mismanagement, and sheer stupidity are much more believable than any actual plan.

You're right we experienced that with trump and you believed it.

The American people fired Trump and he was the main problem...

Your main complaint is that Biden didn't fix Trump's mess quick enough...

Stephen Miller stopped US Friendlies from getting visas to the point they loosing court cases... He was even on Fox this weekend proud of refusing them...

US Citizens were given 18 months to leave and they didn't get out... Trump had 11 months to encourage them to come home, Biden extended the deadline and they still didn't want to come.

We asked what Biden could have done differently with the hand that was dealt to him and ye have nothing...

Stephen Miller stopped US Friendlies from getting visas to the point they loosing court cases... He was even on Fox this weekend proud of refusing them...

US Citizens were given 18 months to leave and they didn't get out... Trump had 11 months to encourage them to come home, Biden extended the deadline and they still didn't want to come.

We asked what Biden could have done differently with the hand that was dealt to him and ye have nothing...
Oh please….I see this is the new talking point demos are rolling out to shift blame for their disastrous retreat….

Biden had no problem going after “Trump plans” like a Bull in a China shop with no thought of how it would impact the sectors he was wrecking….Or what it would do to the people involved in those sectors..But now, with this, you want us to believe there was nothing he could do….bullshit!

Back in reality you’ve been told several times by several different posters what could have been done differently but you choose to lie to yourself instead.

Of course Biden won't fire anyone over the Afghanistan tragedy.

Because if he is going to fire anyone, the first one he should fire is himself!

Piece of shit.
Yes, we keep needing to fight the Forever War in perpetuity!!!

The tragedy is that Bush tried to do nation building in it and none of his successors had the balls to pull the plug until now.

Oh please….I see this is the new talking point demos are rolling out to shift blame for their disastrous retreat….

Biden had no problem going after “Trump plans” like a Bull in a China shop with no thought of how it would impact the sectors he was wrecking….Or what it would do to the people involved in those sectors..But now, with this, you want us to believe there was nothing he could do….bullshit!

Uh, restarting a war no one really wanted to fight anymore is a lot different that shutting down an unneeded pipeline they weren't making any progress on anyway.

Get real, if Biden tried to escalate the Forever War again after Trump started winding it down, you jackholes would be bitching about that.

Biden manned up, ended the Forever War, and it's about time. We were sending over kids who hadn't even been BORN yet when this thing started.

Back in reality you’ve been told several times by several different posters what could have been done differently but you choose to lie to yourself instead.
Just point me to them...

Every suggestion so far has been unrealistic, not thought out or so loaded with hynsight it makes again unrealistic..

If there is anything unanswered just point out them..

Lets point out we are the ones asking for a transparent investigation now... It is pretty clear GOP doesn't want one

Just point me to them...

Every suggestion so far has been unrealistic, not thought out or so loaded with hynsight it makes again unrealistic..

If there is anything unanswered just point out them..

Lets point out we are the ones asking for a transparent investigation now... It is pretty clear GOP doesn't want one

Every suggestion has been unrealistic and not thought out because 5 star general Ted says so?

Hang on...

Biden and Trump agreed on pulling out of Afghanistan... Trump was in charge of the plan he set it up, agreed it with timeline and was to have finished evacuating people by the time Biden took over...

This was all meant to wrapped up by April... Taliban agreed..

Biden found very little done and extended the deadline by 3 months... This must have tested Taliban Deal.. They have 70,000 fighters and want there country back...

Stephen Miller was on Fox News this week proud that he obstructed US friendlies move to America...

New Topics

Forum List

Back