Biden wins... this is the media we will see...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Go to CNN and buried to the right is a small story about the riots in Philadelphia.
The picture they chose was a cop holding a gun.
They don't even mention the fact that the black man they shot was coming at them with a knife.
They only mention the looting in a single sentence.
They don't mention innocent people attacked in a store... for no reason other than they were white.
But have plenty of room for the family of the man saying how angelic and amazing he was.

And that is the kind of media we will have in America.

*NOTE* - I didn't include a link because they have moved the story twice this morning, and I want people to see how they are burying it on the front page.

The gossip, I hear, is that Mr. Bezos, the owner of the Washington Post & Amazon, is interested in buying CNN.

If that occurs, CNN will become a mirror image of his newspaper.

Without Trump to kick around anymore, we can expect the Post & CNN to become cheerleaders for the Biden-Harris administration.

(I will, of course, continue to boycott the Post & CNN, but I need Amazon more than it needs me!)

Last edited:
Go to CNN and buried to the right is a small story about the riots in Philadelphia.
They don't even mention the fact that the black man they shot was coming at them with a knife.
They don't mention innocent people attacked in a store... for no reason other than they were white.
But have plenty of room for the family of the man saying how angelic and amazing he was.

*NOTE* - I didn't include a link because they have moved the story twice this morning, and I want people to see how they are burying it on the front page.
Do a search - trump lawsuits against news outlets, and you will find a lot of (mostly false) information, but the fact is that Trump has a lot of legal teams, tying up news outlets in court, I think mostly to send a message.
Another reason Trump must continue another term.
People need to be held accountable.

Police have clubs and a club can easily subdue a person with a knife. Police today are not trained as they were in the past and the requirements have changed. But your stupid comparison on news is just that, stupid as I live in Philly and saw that covered on several news channels. You Trump tools and cult members are a joke.

'Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog Of Trump’S Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes'

The Media has made the calculation that the Liberal Riots in Philadelphia are not good news for Sleepy Joe's prospects next week.

So they are burying the story.

OTOH, a bogus, unverified increase in corona cases can be blamed on Trump , so the story needs trumpeted.

If Biden wins... the violence/rioting/looting will "stop"... not because it actually stopped. But because the media will stop reporting on it. Exactly like when Obama took office. You would have thought the Iraq/Afghanistan war ended the day he took office.
The daily - 24/hr. a day Covid fear mongering will also end. You will see more positive stories, and no more "WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIIIEEE!!!.... stories.
So just like that.... Covid will be better.
Then after Nancy Pelosi held America hostage over her hatred of Trump - they will pass a multi-$Trillion "stimulus" package that will bail out every liberal city, build BLM monuments everywhere... finance 100's of leftist organizations and...oh... help some small businesses out.... but concentrate on minority owned.

Police have clubs and a club can easily subdue a person with a knife. Police today are not trained as they were in the past and the requirements have changed. But your stupid comparison on news is just that, stupid as I live in Philly and saw that covered on several news channels. You Trump tools and cult members are a joke.

'Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog Of Trump’S Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes'

Oh of course!!... if the police would have beat him silly that would have made everyone happy.
:rolleyes:

CNN's description of the Covid situation in Europe.... "drowning in the second wave!!... restrictions!!!.... auuuggghh!!!
The reality... over the past three months the morbidity rate in Europe has fallen BELOW 1%. It is literally less fatal than the flu.
And THAT - is whta they will be changing their tune to if Biden wins.
The 'WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!... will be replaced with ... "oh look... death rate keeps falling... yeah Biden!!... our hero!!... don't need restrictions anymore. isn't life swell when a Democrat is President??"

Maybe they should set their phasers to "stun"....Stupid fuck.

StatistBoot.jpg

The gossip, I hear, is that Mr. Bezos, the owner of the Washington Post & Amazon, is interested in buying CNN.

Without Trump to kick around anymore, we can expect the Post & CNN to become cheerleaders for the Biden-Harris administration.

(I will, of course, continue to boycott the Post & CNN, but I need Amazon more than it needs me!)
If you shop around a lot of things are a lot cheaper than on Amazon. The shipping is where Amazon has it over small vendors but even at that the products are a savings buying direct if orders are over XX amount.

Maybe they should set their phasers to "stun"....Stupid fuck.
Better yet learn they are going to be shot when they threaten the life of police officers so don't do it.

These dumb ass libtards trying to defend is getting pretty damn disgusting with even the most patient of us. Officers do not have to take a chance on being stabbed or shot by idiots that supposedly don't know any better.

If you shop around a lot of things are a lot cheaper than on Amazon. The shipping is where Amazon has it over small vendors but even at that the products are a savings buying direct if orders are over XX amount.

Thanks for your great advice.

But I am an 83-year-old computer illiterate. Even posting this is a challenge for me. So I am not confident enough to surf the Web for bargain prices.

Since the lockdown, I have gone to Amazon for almost everything, including groceries from Whole Foods.

My No. 1 concern is convenience, not price.

And I love its usually reliable delivery system.

Although Mr. B is a liberal, I am very grateful to Amazon for its help during this COVID-19 catastrophe.

Have a nice day!

Do a search - trump lawsuits against news outlets, and you will find a lot of (mostly false) information, but the fact is that Trump has a lot of legal teams, tying up news outlets in court, I think mostly to send a message.
YOU'RE RIGHT, TRUMP DOES NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

For what, hurting your lil feelwings?

Thanks for your great advice.

But I am an 83-year-old computer illiterate. Even posting this is a challenge for me. So I am not confident enough to surf the Web for bargain prices.

Since the lockdown, I have gone to Amazon for almost everything, including groceries from Whole Foods.

My No. 1 concern is convenience, not price.

And I love its usually reliable delivery system.

Although Mr. B is a liberal, I am very grateful to Amazon for its help during this COVID-19 catastrophe.

Have a nice day!
They do deliver nicely.

Trump sues news outlets for accurately quoting him.

Trump sues news outlets for accurately quoting him.
There is no need to be a sore looser, just because you know Trump is going to be your president for 4 more years.

For what, hurting your lil feelwings?
If you can't see any of Trump's wrongdoings, maybe you try taking your blinders off.

Forum List

Back