Biden Will Start World War 3

So in other words, you are simply repeating made up shit or do you have a link to support your claim? I have no doubt it is more expensive, but I doubt your claims because you didn't know that Israel cannot export LNG.

I didn't say that. Israel exports to Europe. IOW, you just make stuff up and sling it. Lol. Israel exports will increase.to Europe and decrease to Egypt.

How will Israel increase their exports to Europe? Are you are making shit up again?

I researched my comments. You obviously did not.

Lol, this is too easy!

Lol, this is too easy!

You just posted a link with what I said. Are you stupid or lying?

The Israeli natural gas goes to Egypt for conversion to LNG.

From your link:
"For the time being, no contracts with gas recipients in Europe have been signed, and no details regarding the price of gas sold to the EU have been provided."

So your "10X" comment was simply made up?

Now do you admit you were simply pissing on our legs and telling it was raining?

You just posted a link with what I said. Are you stupid or lying?

The Israeli natural gas goes to Egypt for conversion to LNG.

From your link:
"For the time being, no contracts with gas recipients in Europe have been signed, and no details regarding the price of gas sold to the EU have been provided."

So your "10X" comment was simply made up?

Now do you admit you were simply pissing on our legs and telling it was raining?

Lol, you're so confused. I'll leave you to it!

Obama said leave it to Biden too @#$_*'things up. Well I said it before, and I'll keep saying it - Biden and his merry band of radicals are a serious national security threat. When will America wake up ?? Might be too late now.

Come on November.... Please get here fast. A lot of mess needs to be fixed, and fast.

New Topics

Forum List

Back