Biden will Retire after the 2022 elections.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Don't act surprised when Biden "retires" after the 2022 elections. His people know that his reelection in 2024 is a fantasy, and he doesn't want to leave office as a loser. By voluntarily leaving office (because the new Republican majority will block all of his noble efforts), he will replace his low public approval ratings with a legacy of having been a champion for Black Women, including appointing Kamala Harris as our first BW President.

But don't worry too much, Dems. Kamala will announce that she is merely completing Joe's first term and doesn't plan to run for President in 2024. This will protect her from too much scrutiny and criticism by Republicans while at the same time preserving the Democrats' racial identity themes for the next election. Who knows, she might even run (and lose) anyway just to prove that Republicans are a bunch of misogynistic racists.

Don't act surprised when Biden "retires" after the 2022 elections. His people know that his reelection in 2024 is a fantasy, and he doesn't want to leave office as a loser. By voluntarily leaving office (because the new Republican majority will block all of his noble efforts), he will replace his low public approval ratings with a legacy of having been a champion for Black Women, including appointing Kamala Harris as our first BW President.

But don't worry too much, Dems. Kamala will announce that she is merely completing Joe's first term and doesn't plan to run for President in 2024. This will protect her from too much scrutiny and criticism by Republicans while at the same time preserving the Democrats' racial identity themes for the next election. Who knows, she might even run (and lose) anyway just to prove that Republicans are a bunch of misogynistic racists.

Actually, Biden won't get to appoint her President. I'm pretty sure the Constitution does that.

He can't appoint her President while he's President, because two people cannot hold the office simultaneously. If he resigns to vacate the position so it can be filled by Harris, he'd be a private citizen lacking the power to appoint anyone to anything...

Where's she running? Hard to run when you spend all your time on your knees or back.
The only time she stands is to toss a word salad

Actually, Biden won't get to appoint her President. I'm pretty sure the Constitution does that.

He can't appoint her President while he's President, because two people cannot hold the office simultaneously. If he resigns to vacate the position so it can be filled by Harris, he'd be a private citizen lacking the power to appoint anyone to anything...
OK, he selected her to be his VP running mate, and his resignation would elevate her to the Presidency. Does that make you feel better?

All Biden can do is resign. He won't "elevate" her to anything. As I said, the Constitution does that...
I said his resignation would elevate her. If not, who else would be President?

But why are you focused on semantics while ignoring the larger point? Do you think Biden will complete his term? If so, do you think he will run again in 2024? Why do you think that?

I said his resignation would elevate her. If not, who else would be President?

But why are you focused on semantics while ignoring the larger point? Do you think Biden will complete his term? If so, do you think he will run again in 2024? Why do you think that?

Why? Because you seem to be trying to give Biden some sort of credit for Harris being President. The only way that happens is if he quits. I don;t give much credit to quitters.

And, no I can't imagine he'll run in 2024. He'll be closing in on 81 years old and, given the obvious cognitive challenges he's currently wrestling with, one can only conclude they would only get worse.

It would take a special kind of brain dead fool to vote for him...

I don't think so. They only way the Xiden Grifters leave the White House before the end of the FICUS' term is if Plugs strokes out or has a complete and utter meltdown live on TV that even the MSM can't cover up.

Where's she running? Hard to run when you spend all your time on your knees or back.
The only time she stands is to toss a word salad
lol

that's bad...

but she may deserve it... I myself have not had it verified to me that she... u know.. slept her way to the top...

she must have, though

not much between the ears..

The only way Brandon leaves the White House early is if he strokes out which I put at 50-50 odds. After 2 aneurysm surgeries and all the holes he had drilled in his skull for hair plugs, his brain is a mess.
he has hair plugs? didn't know that... but oh well, it hardly matters

we could tell he was Frankenstein-ish just by what gibberish spewed forth from his mouth.... Corn pop... hairy wet legs that kids like to play with... OMG

lol

that's bad...

but she may deserve it... I myself have not had it verified to me that she... u know.. slept her way to the top...

she must have, though

not much between the ears..
She wasn't known as Willie Brown's penis sheath for nothing. He's only the most well known

Among the issues that followed Harris from her time with Brown was the allegation of cronyism in his appointment of her to two well-paying posts.

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker," Brown wrote Saturday. Brown was the speaker from 1980 to 1995, prior to his stint as San Francisco mayor

She wasn't known as Willie Brown's penis sheath for nothing. He's only the most well known

Among the issues that followed Harris from her time with Brown was the allegation of cronyism in his appointment of her to two well-paying posts.

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker," Brown wrote Saturday. Brown was the speaker from 1980 to 1995, prior to his stint as San Francisco mayor

Brown is worse. I mean, who can resist a temptation to take high office even if you don't deserve it? I can't say I would resist... I would rationalize and say Well, you know... I could do so much good if i were in this office... (and someone is handing it to me "free")

so Brown is the sleazier one. I mean, what... he couldn't pay a prostitute? oh, yeh... afraid of diseases... or whatever... but anyway...

now we all have to pay for a ... uh... what some consider a prostitute... I'm beginning to think so as well..

All Biden can do is resign. He won't "elevate" her to anything. As I said, the Constitution does that...
Please make sense. If he is incapable then the Vice President takes over. That’s what the Constitution says. If Harris is unavailable then it’s the speaker of the House, stretch Pelosi.

Please make sense. If he is incapable then the Vice President takes over. That’s what the Constitution says. If Harris is unavailable then it’s the speaker of the House, stretch Pelosi.

That's pretty much what I was saying.

Dumbass...

The only way Brandon leaves the White House early is if he strokes out which I put at 50-50 odds. After 2 aneurysm surgeries and all the holes he had drilled in his skull for hair plugs, his brain is a mess.
Trump also has hair plugs.

Forum List

Back