Biden will Retire after the 2022 elections.

I don't think so. They only way the Xiden Grifters leave the White House before the end of the FICUS' term is if Plugs strokes out or has a complete and utter meltdown live on TV that even the MSM can't cover up.
The Xiden Grifters will be well taken care of by Kamala's handlers. They are all in the same coven.

I said his resignation would elevate her. If not, who else would be President?

But why are you focused on semantics while ignoring the larger point? Do you think Biden will complete his term? If so, do you think he will run again in 2024? Why do you think that?
Some people just need to be the brightest bulb in the room. Or at least be seen as that. Everybody else understands what you're saying

Don't act surprised when Biden "retires" after the 2022 elections. His people know that his reelection in 2024 is a fantasy, and he doesn't want to leave office as a loser. By voluntarily leaving office (because the new Republican majority will block all of his noble efforts), he will replace his low public approval ratings with a legacy of having been a champion for Black Women, including appointing Kamala Harris as our first BW President.

But don't worry too much, Dems. Kamala will announce that she is merely completing Joe's first term and doesn't plan to run for President in 2024. This will protect her from too much scrutiny and criticism by Republicans while at the same time preserving the Democrats' racial identity themes for the next election. Who knows, she might even run (and lose) anyway just to prove that Republicans are a bunch of misogynistic racists.
From a pedophile who took inappropriate showers with his daughter ...to a moron whore bag who no one actually even likes

Stolen elections have consequences

Don't act surprised when Biden "retires" after the 2022 elections. His people know that his reelection in 2024 is a fantasy, and he doesn't want to leave office as a loser. By voluntarily leaving office (because the new Republican majority will block all of his noble efforts), he will replace his low public approval ratings with a legacy of having been a champion for Black Women, including appointing Kamala Harris as our first BW President.

But don't worry too much, Dems. Kamala will announce that she is merely completing Joe's first term and doesn't plan to run for President in 2024. This will protect her from too much scrutiny and criticism by Republicans while at the same time preserving the Democrats' racial identity themes for the next election. Who knows, she might even run (and lose) anyway just to prove that Republicans are a bunch of misogynistic racists.
Very plausible.

lol

that's bad...

but she may deserve it... I myself have not had it verified to me that she... u know.. slept her way to the top...

she must have, though

not much between the ears..
Willie Brown gives her 5 stars.

I don't see Brandon quitting at all, especially if the Republicans capture the House of Representatives. That would put the Speaker as next to line to Kamala, and there is already talk about President Trump being elected as Speaker if the GOP wins the mid terms.

The Democrat Party leadership has all seen "Weekend at Bernies" , even Biden's personal expiration won't be enough to get him out of office if Trump becomes Speaker.

Assuming the GOP takes back the majorities in the House and Senate, I wouldn't be surprised if Biden resigns for health reasons, which actually might be true cuz he does look like shit warmed over.
Biden will claim it's because of his health, but the real reason for his resignation will be that the GOP House would immediately begin hearings on his financial ties to foreign governments. The evidence produced from those hearings would be irrefutable proof of his corruption. Biden will try to avoid this by resigning, and it will probably work.

Forum List

Back