Biden will not send official delegation to 2022 Olympics

I don't know what that means. It sounds like we are sending our athletes there to compete but that we won't accept the results of the Olympic games.
We are not “sending our athletes there” to compete

Thats what dictatorships do where individuals serve the state

Our athletes train and prepare for a lifetime as individuals

Hopefully most of them have that old fashioned pride of being Americans

But its their free choice to attend or not

US companies will still manufacture in China. Apple and GM make most of their products there. Profit will always come before patriotism.
You are not supposed to know this but Apple is shifting production to other counties

It will take time but the future is not bright for china as long as it is run by the CCP

I agree that GM is becoming more chinese than American

In time it may be totally controlled by china

We are not “sending our athletes there” to compete

Thats what dictatorships do where individuals serve the state

Our athletes train and prepare for a lifetime as individuals

Hopefully most of them have that old fashioned pride of being Americans

But its their free choice to attend or not
What's funny is they will go to the games in China and kneel during our National Anthem. Oh, the irony. Just like Edward Snowden who was against that big bad country called the United States and now lives out his life in Russia. Again, the irony.

America did not get into bed with china economically overnight

And dont expect us to kick the habit overnight either

But trends are mostly positive
When Trump tried to balance the playing field with China trade, America's response was quite obvious. So not playing Olympic games with China is a mute point.

When Trump tried to balance the playing field with China trade, America's response was quite obvious.
There was a lot of pushback from Americans who were compromised by wealth from china

But those numbers are declining

China is not the golden goose it used to be

Why do you feel you have the right to stop athletes going to China ? That sounds like something China would do.

I rarely, if ever, agree with you, but I believe Hell may have just frozen over.

I've never understood why governments think it's okay to urge athletes to not attend the games. These people train for the better part of their lives to compete at that level and, for some, they'll only ever get one shot. It's disgusting that the government would even consider punishing them by not supporting them.

Of course, I don't believe the US government actually has the power to keep anyone from attending the games. Individual sanctioning bodies of the sports can, of course, but I'm pretty sure all the government can do is voice their opinion, It would be nice if that opinion could actually support the athletes in their endeavors without regard for where those endeavors are playing out...

I rarely, if ever, agree with you, but I believe Hell may have just frozen over.

I've never understood why governments think it's okay to urge athletes to not attend the games. These people train for the better part of their lives to compete at that level and, for some, they'll only ever get one shot. It's disgusting that the government would even consider punishing them by not supporting them.

Of course, I don't believe the US government actually has the power to keep anyone from attending the games. Individual sanctioning bodies of the sports can, of course, but I'm pretty sure all the government can do is voice their opinion, It would be nice if that opinion could actually support the athletes in their endeavors without regard for where those endeavors are playing out...
Im nt really arsed about the athletes but they seem to be an easy target for politios on all sides.Cancel trade and other links first and then come back with token gestures.

Did Republicans illegally change voting laws and load algorithms on voting machines, and release a BIO Weapon with the intent on impacting our elections?

Nope, you and Bejing Joe did that.
youre making up conspiracies in your head

agtcjvbpyo681.jpg

youre making up conspiracies in your head

agtcjvbpyo681.jpg
81 Million People did not vote for Bejing Joe who hid in his bunker the entire campaign. People refused to even show up for EmperorShitzHizPantz' speeches.

Al Gore Rhythm is not a registered voter yet he voted millions of times in the last election. Care to explain why a voting machine needs an algorithm, when all they are supposed to do is tabulate totals, not apply formulas to the results?

81 Million People did not vote for Bejing Joe who hid in his bunker the entire campaign. People refused to even show up for EmperorShitzHizPantz' speeches.

Al Gore Rhythm is not a registered voter yet he voted millions of times in the last election. Care to explain why a voting machine needs an algorithm, when all they are supposed to do is tabulate totals, not apply formulas to the results?
only algorithms there are for security.
First, an encryption algorithm to prevent unauthorized reading of the data.
Next is a hash function for detecting alterations to data. If the hash value doesn't match the accompanying data, then the data is considered corrupted.

if there wasnt such security measures in place, then your "al gore" guy could eavesdrop on the voting data and then alter it.

I would not send the athletes either. Who wants Red China to hold them hostage while they assualt Tiawan?
The US government does not send athletes to the Olympics

the USOC is a private organization

but I see your point

Forum List

Back