Biden Will Not be a 2 term president..

Trump lost those states because he did nothing to keep them. His antics and behavior chased away independents and moderates

But instead of putting on his big boy pants and admitting defeat ……he turned Crybaby Loser and whined that he was cheated

Suuuuuuurrrreeeee. Thats what happened.

You Know The Thing *Joe created over one million jobs right after the pandemic! It’s true! It really is!
One million eh? Only 13M more to go to catch with Ivanka I guess.

B1041B05-F21B-4B3B-B5CF-B4EF299C5FA2.jpeg

One million eh? Only 13M more to go to catch with Ivanka I guess.

View attachment 770670
The only jobs Ivanka created were in China.

The US created about 6.8 million jobs during Trump's time in office, until the pandemic when they were all lost.

So this 14 million figure is just another YUGE lie on the mountain of lies Trump has told.

The tard herd who bleev his bullshit deserve to be lied to.

The only jobs Ivanka created were in China.

The US created about 6.8 million jobs during Trump's time in office, until the pandemic when they were all lost.

So this 14 million figure is just another YUGE lie on the mountain of lies Trump has told.

The tard herd who bleev his bullshit deserve to be lied to.
Have pity on them. Tards are stupid.

You All can count on it..
With their voter fraud operation perfected, all the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team needs is another Biden Body Double. Doesn’t even have to look like him this time

If it’s Don and Joe again, we’re all fucked. However trying to be optimistic, a rematch of the two fools might wake up Americans to fraud and criminality that is the two party system (really uniparty).
There is nothing seriously wrong with Trump, at least as far as him being president. He did a lot of good things and things others never bothered to attempt, like curtailing China's influence on our economy (and I could go on and on but don't have time).

Just because he isn't a clone of St Francis.............

Forum List

Back