Biden Will Not Allow Reporters To Tour Child Migrant Detention Facilities

Would you expect anything less from a totalitarian communist regime?

Biden is not running shit. His fucking Chinese overlords are.

Biden’s mouth is Xi’s Cock Holster.
Biden‘s mouth is Xi’s Cock Holster.
Biden‘s mouth is Xi’s Cock Holster.

Mainstream Media when during Obama admin, they designed and built cages for children...

View attachment 464134

Mainstream Media when Trump used same cages....

View attachment 464135

Mainstream media when Biden uses cages...

View attachment 464136
Again..during the Obama administration ONLY UNACCOMPANIED children were detained and then every attempt to transfer them within 72 hours to HHS was made. It was Trump who initiated the so called zero tolerance policy which meant EVERY child, even those with parents, were separated and detained..for weeks until released to God knows who, which is why it is difficult reuniting families now.

Save it, Bennie.

Cages are cages.

Mainstream Media when during Obama admin, they designed and built cages for children...

View attachment 464134

View attachment 464135

View attachment 464136
Again..during the Obama administration ONLY UNACCOMPANIED children were detained and then every attempt to transfer them within 72 hours to HHS was made. It was Trump who initiated the so called zero tolerance policy which meant EVERY child, even those with parents, were separated and detained..for weeks until released to God knows who, which is why it is difficult reuniting families now.

Save it, Bennie.

Cages are cages.
Nice dodge

Send Cortez, she can claim they are drinking from toilets again.
Mini-AOC-e1562248903750.png

View attachment 464134

View attachment 464135

View attachment 464136

Obama sold the kids to child traffickers!

View attachment 464134

View attachment 464135

View attachment 464136

Save it, Bennie.

Cages are cages.
Nice dodge

Cages are cages, you snowflake.

Gfy.

Hitler didn't let the public know about what was going on in the Concentration Camps either. Not surprised by this.

He's the most repulsive man eva', am I right PROGS?

Only Obama gets a free ticket, cuz he's black and stuff like that.

1/3 of the kids were not a genetic match to the "parents"

Do you know why? Because they were kidnapped from Latin America to be sold to Biden's friends so that the "parents" could pay the coyotes fare to el Norte where they can all vote democrat

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm embarrassed for our behavior last 4+ years especially, and I have to question my support behind Biden.

:clap:

View attachment 464134

View attachment 464135

View attachment 464136

When asked about the 545 parents separated from their children, Trump said the “children are brought here by coyotes [human smugglers] and lots of bad people, cartels — and they are brought here and they used to use them to get into our country.” Is he correct?

No. Federal court filings show that their adoptive or biological parents brought the children in question to the United States. Children who are brought over without their parents, by smugglers, are often classified as “unaccompanied minors” and are not included in the group the moderator asked about.

“They did it. We changed the policy and they built the cages. We did not build the cages.” Did the Obama administration build the cages?

The Obama administration did build the cages Trump alluded to.

Did the Obama administration separate families at the southern U.S. border?

Yes, U.S. border officials did separate children from their parents on occasion,

Bbbbut Trump kept kiddies in cages!!!!

You idiot left loons disgust me

Little did we know that keeping kids in cages is the safest thing one can do to keep them away from the touchy feely hands of Biden the child molester.

The left loons suddenly look ridiculous

Lol this is so much fun
And it is just getting started. I think we will be seeing four years of network silence from the msm.

Bbbbut Trump kept kiddies in cages!!!!

You idiot left loons disgust me

Little did we know that keeping kids in cages is the safest thing one can do to keep them away from the touchy feely hands of Biden the child molester.

The left loons suddenly look ridiculous

Lol this is so much fun
And it is just getting started. I think we will be seeing four years of network silence from the msm.

Four years? Pedo Demintia has been in office six weeks and looks the clown he is

Obama sold the kids to child traffickers!

Really? I heard that Obama used them for Frazzledrip! :lol:

How may times are you going to get Pwned by Q?

I'll bet you even believe that Q Shaman is a Republican!

I have no idea what Q Shamin is, other than that he's obviously a Trumpublican.
These creatures are different from Republicans or legit conservatives.
Trump isn't a Republican or a conservative either you know.

Forum List

Back