Biden will go after your retirement accounts, and here's how it starts...

So, you throw out four items, I answered them, and that bores you eh? Well, what in the hell are you doing in here then, if not to debate your ideas?
He is chugging prune juice, dropping trou, bending over, and spinning in a circle, blasting explosive diarrhea in all directions.

Or just make it like it was originally: Social Security should start paying out when a person reaches the average lifespan in the country, plus two.
I prefer 9 percent.

Just 5.4 percent of the population was over 65 when SS was established.

When Medicare was established, it was 9 percent. That's where I got the figure.

Right now, around 15 percent of our population is over 65. A smaller and smaller percentage of the population is supporting a larger and larger percentage. This is unsustainable.

Right now, 9 percent of our population is over 70, and so that is where I would start.

If we used your figure, you would not collect SS until you are 80.

It means nothing to you. This is the closing of a loophole which the one percent use.

What a load of crap. The income limits with regards to a Roth contribution are prohibitive to many working folks. If you are married filing jointly you can't contribute at all if your AGI is > $208k. That is hardly the top 1%. Some may want to roll over an IRA and pay taxes to change to a Roth and avoid the inevitable ridiculous future tax rates. This is completely understandable. The only folks that don't get this are those who don't save a dime.

Forum List

Back