Biden will do what Democrats do in Buffalo tomorrow.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Biden will be scowling, growling, yelling, Race baiting, dividing, vilifying and finger pointing. And of course blaming gun laws. All because another nut case finally did what he said he was going to do for years. Like I keep saying, Democrats are bottom feeders and Biden is a giant carp who has been sucking off the bottom for half a century.

Biden will be scowling, growling, yelling, Race baiting, dividing, vilifying and finger pointing. And of course blaming gun laws. All because another nut case finally did what he said he was going to do for years. Like I keep saying, Democrats are bottom feeders and Biden is a giant carp who has been sucking off the bottom for half a century.

What's worse is law abiding American gun owners will suffer most of all. I wonder how many Americans who would have been armed and prepared to defend themselves will be maimed or killed by heavily armed career criminals as a result of Biden's grandstanding and crocodile tears laced anti-gun efforts. Further, what does Biden care about the lives of a few black Americans lost to this psycho's gunfire when he is all in approving of the murder of tens of millions of unborn black babies? The democrats really need to be ejected from America, ideologically and geographically, as soon as possible.

How are you as a law abiding citizen being harmed (suffer) in ANY way.
Every time such an event occurs, the Left tightens the screws where they have control. I feel sorry for those citizens up to a point but the reality is that they keep voting Democrat. If/when the day arrives that the Dems decide to roll the dice to confiscate weapons then these mass shootings are going to PALE in comparison to the chaos it will cause. And even if there were 100X the number of dead Americans as a result of a government assault on citizens to attempt to confiscate their guns, the Leftists would ignore it and say it was worthwhile.

The OP is, of course, nonsense.

It does speak to a very unsavory thing that our politicians do though. Clearly they go for political purposes. It would be just great if they would just stop doing this--all of them. Let the families grieve. Tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, wild fires, etc... natural disasters--show some empathy and leadership. The Federal guys who are on the ground are going to work much harder making sure things are as good as they can be if the President shows up. Thats a given. You work harder when the boss is looking. But this photo op using the victims as a prop. Terrible IMHO.

Perp was/is a NY resident.

IF he acquired the firearm and ammo legally, he required a license, and went thru a background check.

Discussion will be that the license and background check was ineffective, and a push will be made to tighten the laws to prevent this from happening again.

Which will affect EVERY firearm owner in the state of NY, and possibly the country.

Awww, come on guy, why don't you own the moment. Your side has been race-baiting for years.. and when one of you finally puts down the computer and actually does something about it, you say, "not me!"

What's worse is law abiding American gun owners will suffer most of all. I wonder how many Americans who would have been armed and prepared to defend themselves will be maimed or killed by heavily armed career criminals as a result of Biden's grandstanding and crocodile tears laced anti-gun efforts. Further, what does Biden care about the lives of a few black Americans lost to this psycho's gunfire when he is all in approving of the murder of tens of millions of unborn black babies? The democrats really need to be ejected from America, ideologically and geographically, as soon as possible.

again, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

And fetuses aren't babies.

You can't ignore the race part of this story. It was his sole motivation.

Having said that I'm sure Biden will take it way to far as ALL leftists do.

It takes me 6 months of waiting and $500 in fees just to keep a revolver in my own apartment in NYC. That is infringement, and that is what progressives want for everyone else.

They will use this as an excuse to try and get that.

Perp was/is a NY resident.

IF he acquired the firearm and ammo legally, he required a license, and went thru a background check.

Discussion will be that the license and background check was ineffective, and a push will be made to tighten the laws to prevent this from happening again.

Which will affect EVERY firearm owner in the state of NY, and possibly the country.
Failure of laws used as evidence that more laws are needed.

Illogical nutbars, every one of them.

Awww, come on guy, why don't you own the moment. Your side has been race-baiting for years.. and when one of you finally puts down the computer and actually does something about it, you say, "not me!"

again, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Yes they are you murderous piece of filth!!!

Greg

You’re on the wrong side of everything. Outrage Biden will be talking about senseless shootings race driven? Give me a break. You’re just embarrassed the fruit doesn’t fall far from the poisoned tree.

Lie after lie after lie.

New Topics

Forum List

Back