Biden will charge reporters $170 to enter White House.

Not to worry... news agencies will be paying that on behalf of their staffers who attend the White House.

And those news agencies make millions from sending their reporters to the White House, so it's a flyspeck to them... a flea... a gnat... a Nothingburger.

How about a Capitalist who loves Communism........

cortezinsane.jpg

Yeah, I know....it's bizarre.....borderline insanity....but there she is

Not to worry... news agencies will be paying that on behalf of their staffers who attend the White House.

And those news agencies make millions from sending their reporters to the White House, so it's a flyspeck to them... a flea... a gnat... a Nothingburger.
So only those with money can report the news in Biden's America? Nice

Worst President ever.

Would help Biden accumulate a campaign War Chest for both the midterms as well as his 2024 Reelection campaign.

I can't see a problem with that.

Sleepy Joe doesn't provide any information anyhow, the WH can be covered from a distance for free, just as effectively.

Actually for one of the few times in his life Biden has done something kind of smart the media says we wont pay that they are not allowed in and they use that as cover for not doing serious reporting on the Biden administration which they were never going to do anyway.

I can see where at $170 a pop, the WH must be paying a fortune for the 400 or so full-time staff at the WH. Let's say they work 5 days a week, that's $34,000 p/wk. That doesn't include visitors, contractors or Secret Service. From that perspective, it seems a little more fair asking the press corps to pay their own way. How about they share pics and video rather than all bringing their own camera teams?

Or President Biden rethinking the daily testing for everyone. Is that a bit excessive? Could a more reasonable plan be made?

I can see where at $170 a pop, the WH must be paying a fortune for the 400 or so full-time staff at the WH. Let's say they work 5 days a week, that's $34,000 p/wk. That doesn't include visitors, contractors or Secret Service. From that perspective, it seems a little more fair asking the press corps to pay their own way. How about they share pics and video rather than all bringing their own camera teams?

Or President Biden rethinking the daily testing for everyone. Is that a bit excessive? Could a more reasonable plan be made?

Why not just have the reporters stay at their desks in the office, or at their homes, and just send in whatever queries they have electronically? Alternatively, if the WH wants to give information to all the reporters, they could just send out a e-letter to the official reporters acting as their buffer?

BTW, that's sort of similar to what Trump did. If there was something important, he would just tweet it, and reporters just had to look at their twitter feed.

I'm not sure that's a good substitute, exactly. There are often follow up questions, and of course, those questions they don't want to answer. I suppose it could be zoomed, televised on a split screen, for news outlets that can't afford the testing fees. Maybe. But not just mass letters with important information; they do that already, called press releases. The live give and take is important, and I don't think some of them are there just for the pressers. They nose around and talk to staffers all day, is my understanding. How do you think Maggie Haberman always knows so much about what's going on? She's there, and I'm sure she's not the only one.

biden spends more on depends

Forum List

Back