Biden Will Be Another No Show for the Press Today

He's preparing for the debate this coming Tuesday, as he should be.

Good point - agreed. As for this other crap you posted - pure triggered emotional ranting...but thanks anyway.

Trump will just lie and bullshit his way through the debate, as he usually does, anytime he speaks or tweets.... truth, knowledge, all matters naught.

Biden doesn't even look right when he walks. How is he going to get through a 90 minute debate? He hasn't made any sort of appearance that lasted more than a half hour from what I've seen.
While trump struggles to walk down a ramp with a slight decline, Biden is out riding a bike.

Biden is going to annihilate the idiot-in-chief in the debates.
Have you seen Biden make any appearance in the last few months that lasted longer than a half hour?

Joe Biden emerges from his basement... - Imgflip

Biden doesn't even look right when he walks. How is he going to get through a 90 minute debate? He hasn't made any sort of appearance that lasted more than a half hour from what I've seen.
While trump struggles to walk down a ramp with a slight decline, Biden is out riding a bike.

Biden is going to annihilate the idiot-in-chief in the debates.
Have you seen Biden make any appearance in the last few months that lasted longer than a half hour?
22 minuets is the longest and that was pushing it.... Biden was falling allover himself at that length. If Biden starts stumbeling its going to be very embarrassing for him..

The last public event and interview specifically given to CNN...that CNN never aired....

China Joe - Imgflip

"No, no, no...CUT! That's a wrap! Back to your hole, Joe!'

:p

Trump-Biden Debate, Midway Point:
Coronavirus has Joe Biden making a fool of himself

Biden: 'Wait...where am I? Cornpop, is that you?'
-- Trump: 'No, you crazy bastard.'

He's preparing for the debate this coming Tuesday, as he should be.

Good point - agreed. As for this other crap you posted - pure triggered emotional ranting...but thanks anyway.

Trump will just lie and bullshit his way through the debate, as he usually does, anytime he speaks or tweets.... truth, knowledge, all matters naught.
All of your posts are nothing but pure triggered emotional rants, Tinker Bell. Now take you meds and go back to bed.

How do you vote for somebody that isn't out there campaigning for your vote? How do you vote for somebody that doesn't take live, unrehearsed questions from the press? How do you vote for somebody who makes gaffe after gaffe on the preplanned questions that he already knows are coming? Last question:

How comfortable are you with the idea of President Kamala Harris? I believe that she along with Pelosi, Schumer, and the Squad will be running this country whether Biden is alive or not. The key s going to be the Senate, will it stay in GOP hands? We all better hope so if Biden wins.

Forum List

Back