Biden - What empathy and leadership look like

Well, rw IS a horse's anus for backing the Creepy Sleepy Joe!
He is in just about any context.
With one exception. He DOES know a lot about sports, and posts intelligent and insightful replies on the topic. This is why I believe his extremely dumb posts concerning anything political are just an act. He does this ONLY to get conservatives riled up.

When Joe speaks his own sputtering mind, he is nasty, foul and in your face. Just like when he verbally attacked the 84 year old Iowa farmer or Charlamagne when he dared say "We have questions..." Biden is the most pathetic excuse for a Presidential candidate in American history. Corrupt, perverse and brain damaged.
If the democrats will actually allow Biden on the same debate stage as Trump I wonder how long it will take
Joe to challenge Trump to a push up contest, like he did the old Iowa farmer?
LOOK! C'MON MAN! LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT! QUESTIONS ARE TOO HARD! LET'S DO PUSH UPS!!!

Donald has failed the "Consoler in Chief" test again & again & AGAIN.

Having endured many personal tragedies, Joe knows what these attributes look like.

Fuck off, Joe

Nice to see that Donnie's USMB Trump Cult is still intact. His 2016 "base" are abandoning the fatass in droves.

Name it - Seniors/ poorly educated white males/ suburban females/ Need I go on?

trump losing key constituencies

It is your choice if you want to back President Xi's bitch and hand the country over to the New World Order. President Trump is the choice for anyone who wants a strong America now and for our children. You want to call that a 'cult' go ahead.

I'll say it. It's a cult.

With one exception. He DOES know a lot about sports, and posts intelligent and insightful replies on the topic. This is why I believe his extremely dumb posts concerning anything political are just an act. He does this ONLY to get conservatives riled up.
He called Roberto Clemente a "slap hitter" which is an unforgivable sin in my book.
He may know about Roller Derby, but I don't think he knows a lot about baseball.

Having endured many personal tragedies, Joe knows what these attributes look like.

Fuck off, Joe

Nice to see that Donnie's USMB Trump Cult is still intact. His 2016 "base" are abandoning the fatass in droves.

It is your choice if you want to back President Xi's bitch and hand the country over to the New World Order. President Trump is the choice for anyone who wants a strong America now and for our children. You want to call that a 'cult' go ahead.

Dunno what happened to our resident Trumpkin minions. They are DEFINITELY cultists. Sad :(

Fuck off, Joe

Dunno what happened to our resident Trumpkin minions. They are DEFINITELY cultists. Sad :(

If it gives you the warm fuzzy to believe we are cultists, then keep on believing. President Trump is the only thing standing in the way of China and the New World Order. Just analyze the insanity that has transpired these last few months.

He called Roberto Clemente a "slap hitter" which is an unforgivable sin in my book.
He may know about Roller Derby, but I don't think he knows a lot about baseball.
Wow, I didn't know he posted that about Clemente. Of COURSE Roberto was much more than just a "slap" hitter. He could hit for power when needed.

Fuck off, Joe

If it gives you the warm fuzzy to believe we are cultists, then keep on believing. President Trump is the only thing standing in the way of China and the New World Order. Just analyze the insanity that has transpired these last few months.

NEVER be vulnerable to the NWO or the Deep State!!! :auiqs.jpg:

8a8.gif

Wow, I didn't know he posted that about Clemente. Of COURSE Roberto was much more than just a "slap" hitter. He could hit for power when needed.

You should stick to your ACTUAL expertise in sports and music ;)

Fuck off, Joe

NEVER be vulnerable to the NWO or the Deep State!!! :auiqs.jpg:

8a8.gif

Ha-ha, you ARE a loon, Doc, a definite loon! But thanks again for the comic relief. You're just what the DOCTOR ordered!

Biden - What empathy and leadership look like
With Democrats, it's looking like THIS:

View attachment 342083

Jesus. The last decent, moral, honest Democrat we had in office was Jimmy Carter in the 1970s, and he was considered the most INCOMPETENT president until Barack came along!
In Trump's favor, he dismantled all the OPEC-dependent bullshit that Carter started.

Oil wells stopped pumping right about after Carter got into office, there were gas lines around the block!
All that was completely unnecessary.

To Trump's favor, he has done a lot to make us energy independent.

Oh by the way...back then Diesel used to be a little over 1/2 the price of gas. For almost a century it was like that, and now for some reason it costs more? :cuckoo:

Throughout our history we have had presidents who were there to console us and to try to help us see there will be a better time to come.

We don't have that now.

Being an adult, I don't need a president to console me. It's not what I look for in a president.

Fuck off, Joe

Trump isn't for you or anyone like you. In fact, he DESPISES you.
Trump is for TRUMP - Hard STOP

gee doc do you think any of those people in DC give a fuck about you or me?....if you do you must be pretty naive....

Great man, will make a great President

Imagine someone who actually cares about others

politicians will say whatever you want to hear to get that vote....

No, Joe Biden is an actual human being who cares about others
Trump is not

sure he does rw.....he sure has flag stuck in your ass....

Forum List

Back