Biden warns of rapes and murders unless son of stimulus passes

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I think I said yesterday that there was an Amber Alert for Joe Biden, no one has seen him lately and now you see why and why Obama picked him as his running mate.

Obama's Challenge to his VPOTUS Committee 2008: I want a list of all the politicians stupider than me, I want a running mate that's going to make me look like if not Einstein, at least normal in comparison. The Committee came back with one name on the list: Joe "Stand Up Chuck" Biden

Biden Warns of More Rapes and Murders If Jobs Bill Is Not Passed | The Weekly Standard

Will Obama ask Romeny to be his running mate in 2012?

Fewer cops means fewer arrests.

Fewer arrests of criminals means more crime.

SPOT ON

Dan Qualye added a "e" to potato and we never heard the end of it, Biden sets new records for major league stupid every time he speaks

Dan Qualye added a "e" to potato and we never heard the end of it, Biden sets new records for major league stupid every time he speaks

that all ended decades ago, but I am glad it is seered into your collective memory, what other none usefull facts do you store?

Last edited:
"In 2008, when Flint had 265 sworn officers on their police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city," Biden said. "In 2010, when Flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65 and rapes--just to pick two categories--climbed to 229. In 2011, you now only have 125 shields. God only knows what the numbers will be this year for Flint if we don't rectify it."

Continuing on that theme, let us be JUST as observant of the underlying "facts" as our illustrious Vice President.

In 2008 George W. Bush was President of the United States.

In 2010, Barack H. Obama was President of the United States.

In 2011 Barack H. Obama was still President of the United States.

I think Joe's right.

We need to rectify this.

Vote Barack H. Obama out of Office!

I'm sorry, I fail to see what's so "stupid" to say that having an inadequate police force creates an opportunity for increased crime.

"In 2008, when Flint had 265 sworn officers on their police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city," Biden said. "In 2010, when Flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65 and rapes--just to pick two categories--climbed to 229. In 2011, you now only have 125 shields. God only knows what the numbers will be this year for Flint if we don't rectify it."

Continuing on that theme, let us be JUST as observant of the underlying "facts" as our illustrious Vice President.

In 2008 George W. Bush was President of the United States.

In 2010, Barack H. Obama was President of the United States.

In 2011 Barack H. Obama was still President of the United States.

I think Joe's right.

We need to rectify this.

Vote Barack H. Obama out of Office!

Bumpage! :D

Fewer cops means fewer arrests.

Fewer arrests of criminals means more crime.

SPOT ON
I honestly think you need RX medications!:cuckoo:

and a logical conclusion is to much for you to handle? Why don't u kick the Rx habit.

well...to start off, TM's "logicl conclusion" is not so logical.

fewer cops does not mean fewer arrests of hardened criminlas. It means more overtime for employed cops., fewer parades, fewer community events, one cop in a speed trap, (not two), etc....

Once again, you fell for the fear mongering.

The bitch needs the return of Jack Kevorkian

oh that really relevant, does it embolden you to attack a woman online so you can hide behind the puter?

Don't care if TM is a woman, man, transvestite, or a meld between a tuna and a moose.... the bitch is a proven outright liar... a waste of oxygen

what she was saying was not a lie, so u have no right to attach at every post, be a man, a decent man if u can.

Forum List

Back