Biden Warns Israel To Stop Bragging About Disabling Iran Nuclear Facility

Of course as usual Biden is wrong and once again has his head right up his ass. How do I know? I just listen to Joe when he speaks.

1629758736787.jpeg

What business is America open for?
I don't think you realize the market trends.
Planes, missile defense systems, air refuel capability, advanced radars, advanced cruise missiles, air-to-air and air to ground missiles, access to satellites besides their own, and much, much more. We've got some really nice stuff. Don't go to war without it!

Planes, missile defense systems, air refuel capability, advanced radars, advanced cruise missiles, air-to-air and air to ground missiles, access to satellites besides their own, and much, much more. We've got some really nice stuff. Don't go to war without it!

No to go to war without Joe's reassurance,
or use only what he says to use?

Last edited:
No to go to war without Joe's reassurance,
or use only what he says to use?
My policy has not been the United States Policy toward Israel, all the way back to the 1960s. It is not Joe. He is just the current one not ascribing to good sense. Nothing new about that. We just got rid of Trump. He didn't ascribe to it either. Neither did Obama, or the Son-Of-A-Bush. We have always used our money and weapons as carrots to keep a hand then the Middle East game, as if we had their answers. We don't and never did.

Last edited:
My policy has not been the United States Policy toward Israel, all the way back to the 1960s. It is not Joe. He is just the current one no ascribing to good sense. Nothing new about that. We just got rid of Trump. He didn't ascribe to it either. Neither did Obama, or the Son-Of-A-Bush. We have always used our money and weapons as carrots to keep a hand then the Middle East game, as if we had their answers. We don't and never did.

So no American president that you trust since the 60's,
but expect that from others today...today?

Of the American presidents in my experience Trump was great, and I think many,
even among those who don't like his manner or idealize the US, prefer him.

Last edited:
So no American president that you trust since the 60's,
but expect that from others today...today?
What? What? You are enamored of American Foreign policy in the Middle East and specifically in regard to Israel over the last 60 years? What is it we got out of it, again. I must have forgotten. Make your case. I back Israel commanding Israel's destiny.

What? What? You are enamored of American Foreign policy in the Middle East and specifically in regard to Israel over the last 60 years? What is it we got out of it, again. I must have forgotten. Make your case. I back Israel commanding Israel's destiny.
Then why complain when they attack their enemies?

Do you expect them to sit there enjoying being the target for Muslim missiles?

Do you expect them to sit by and watch while Iranians construct the means to "wipe Israel from the map" as they have claimed is one of their goals?

Then why complain when they attack their enemies?

Do you expect them to sit there enjoying being the target for Muslim missiles?

Do you expect them to sit by and watch while Iranians construct the means to "wipe Israel from the map" as they have claimed is one of their goals?
Oh, HELL NO! I don't complain about the actions of Israel in their own defense. They have done several overt and covert preemptive strategic strikes that worked out to everyone's advantage (except their enemies), and you have never heard (nor ever will hear) me complain. The only mistake I remember them making was giving back part of the Golan Heights, that they got in pushing back attackers and then kept and used as a buffer zone. I would not have given it back, even though the US supported the idea as a step towards peace. I am of the M*A*S*H* Frank Burns school of international law and diplomacy, ie, if you steal something, don't ever give it back. It will only cause problems.

The only mistake I remember them making was giving back part of the Golan Heights, that they got in pushing back attackers and then kept and used as a buffer zone. I would not have given it back, even though the US supported the idea as a step towards peace. I am of the M*A*S*H* Frank Burns school of international law and diplomacy, ie, if you steal something, don't ever give it back. It will only cause problems.

Golan was neither stolen nor given back.
The Mandatory seeding the Golan to Syria
was in violation of ART. 5 and 27, to transfer territory
allotted for Jewish sovereignty under international law.

Israelis liberated parts of Golan, their titled land,
in defensive war. Moreover the state of Israel,
inherited personally the ownership Kushan
of the entire Houran valley.

Any attempt to negate the Jewish national rights in these territories,
designated by the League of Nations is infringement of international law,
and Supremacy Clause - ART. 7 paragraph 2 of the United States Constitution.

R&D, intelligence, Soviet's top tech failure, prestige,
moral backbone, energy of the youth and hope for future.

But foremost - the blessing of the G-d of Israel in Beresheet -
"Those who curse you shall be cursed, and those who bless you shall be blessed".

Last edited:
R&D, intelligence, Soviet's top tech failure, prestige,
moral backbone, energy of the youth and hope for future.

But foremost - the blessing of the G-d of Israel in Beresheet -
"Those who curse you shall be cursed, and those who bless you shall be blessed".
I can go with the blessings of God, as they are his chosen people (only God knows why) though that people's history of turning their back on God is pretty revolting.
The rest is a pretty meager, hard to justify list, except for shared intelligence, but that is certainly not worth what we have given over the last 60 years. That support has helped them, but has been for the purpose of maintaining control.
God's going to do, what God's going to do. I do not support Israel to support God, as he has never asked it, nor needed it. I support Israel because we are part of the countries that created that homeland and gave it to them. It is done. It is principle. At this point, we owe them nothing except allowing them to chart their own course, as they are fully capable of doing.

I can go with the blessings of God, as they are his chosen people (only God knows why) though that people's history of turning their back on God is pretty revolting.

Well, because my people chose G-d when all others refused. And indeed turning one's back to G-d is revolting, but also sincere and human. As well that despite having to endure so much to preserve Torah throughout generations, despite containing in it mostly criticism directed at us than anyone else another proof of the eternity of G-d's word
and authenticity of the love of both.

For us humans even our mutual love is too great, that we rebel against shying away.
So how can relationship with the ideal be ideal without the corks?

God's going to do, what God's going to do. I do not support Israel to support God, as he has never asked it, nor needed it.

Indeed who's a man to think he can 'support God'?
Support Israel for no other reason but because you recognize God chose to carry His name in theirs. Which, if you check wasn't given to angelic robots, but people who dared argue with God on behalf of humanity.

The rest is a pretty meager, hard to justify list, except for shared intelligence, but that is certainly not worth what we have given over the last 60 years. That support has helped them, but has been for the purpose of maintaining control...I support Israel because we are part of the countries that created that homeland and gave it to them. It is done. It is principle. At this point, we owe them nothing except allowing them to chart their own course, as they are fully capable of doing.

It reads as if you think Israelis owe you something.
That patronizing tone may be reassuring to you,
but begs the question for what it compensates.

And let's clear something -
you didn't create Israel and neither gave it.
Israel was built with Israeli blood, sweat and tears.

In fact the US had embargo on Israel during the war of Independence.
A policy that shifted only after decades of IDF standing against masses of Soviet backed armies.So let's not pretend it was more altruism than 'business as usual' for sales and geo-political domination.

However, none of it diminishes the real value of bi-national cooperation
rather to put it in context and down to earth. Now knowing these fundamental interests,
that we managed to cooperate and find many ways to bridge along the years, you can of course go back to that patronizing stance, and 'no world's cop' talking point, wishing all 'good sail' in hope to rid of any responsibility and consequence. But remember that the basis of cooperation between any two nations, comes first from having the mutual understanding that each are working for the well being of their nations, and only from that point can any cooperation be assessed, the self-talk about 'open business' is irrelevant as long as your actions signal foreclosure and ideological bankruptcy in submission to every radical contrast of not only what American allies stand for, and hope of millions of talented refugees, for whom it historically symbolized the values and freedoms to fulfill their potential, the driving core of your country, but in contrast to the very fundamentals of society, family, law and common sense.

Put all politics aside, I'm saying this in hope that the overall good still outweighs any mistakes along the way, to merit America come to its senses in the midst of confusion that can decide all its role in history. Because for what you're communicating now- you'll find respect only among your enemies.

And our collective experience taught us both, that it would be very tragic to witness another empire as those standing against us quickly dissolve with great shame despite all that merit and potential once possessed. That is what America has to answer first to itself at this point, before asserting the value of 'open business', proceeding with firm clarification of positions in reference to target markets and plan - without which capitulation is your only clear leverage in the eyes of those responsible for their nations.

Well, because my people chose G-d when all others refused. And indeed turning one's back to G-d is revolting, but also sincere and human. As well that despite having to endure so much to preserve Torah throughout generations, despite containing in it mostly criticism directed at us than anyone else another proof of the eternity of G-d's word
and authenticity of the love of both.

For us humans even our mutual love is too great, that we rebel against shying away.
So how can relationship with the ideal be ideal without the corks?

Indeed who's a man to think he can 'support God'?
Support Israel for no other reason but because you recognize God chose to carry His name in theirs. Which, if you check wasn't given to angelic robots, but people who dared argue with God on behalf of humanity.

It reads as if you think Israelis owe you something.
That patronizing tone may be reassuring to you,
but begs the question for what it compensates.

And let's clear something -
you didn't create Israel and neither gave it.
Israel was built with Israeli blood, sweat and tears.

In fact the US had embargo on Israel during the war of Independence.
A policy that shifted only after decades of IDF standing against masses of Soviet backed armies.So let's not pretend it was more altruism than 'business as usual' for sales and geo-political domination.

However, none of it diminishes the real value of bi-national cooperation
rather to put it in context and down to earth. Now knowing these fundamental interests,
that we managed to cooperate and find many ways to bridge along the years, you can of course go back to that patronizing stance, and 'no world's cop' talking point, wishing all 'good sail' in hope to rid of any responsibility and consequence. But remember that the basis of cooperation between any two nations, comes first from having the mutual understanding that each are working for the well being of their nations, and only from that point can any cooperation be assessed, the self-talk about 'open business' is irrelevant as long as your actions signal foreclosure and ideological bankruptcy in submission to every radical contrast of not only what American allies stand for, and hope of millions of talented refugees, for whom it historically symbolized the values and freedoms to fulfill their potential, the driving core of your country, but in contrast to the very fundamentals of society, family, law and common sense.

Put all politics aside, I'm saying this in hope that the overall good still outweighs any mistakes along the way, to merit America come to its senses in the midst of confusion that can decide all its role in history. Because for what you're communicating now- you'll find respect only among your enemies.

And our collective experience taught us both, that it would be very tragic to witness another empire as those standing against us quickly dissolve with great shame despite all that merit and potential once possessed. That is what America has to answer first to itself at this point, before asserting the value of 'open business', proceeding with firm clarification of positions in reference to target markets and plan - without which capitulation is your only clear leverage in the eyes of those responsible for their nations.
If you think my writing reflects that Israel owes us something, you are of small mind. My writing reflects that the US has played the Israel foreign aid, military support, multibillion loan guarantees, etc to keep a hand in influencing your country, all of my life, and I am 67 years old. You don't owe me anything. We (as a country give a lot of foreign aid to a lot of countries), but I have not personally missed the money. Did our country's leaders think it would garner influence? I am sure they did, and on occasions I would say that it has. Israel is an ally and the key ally (possibly the only real ally) in that region. I far prefer the Israelis to the Saudis, Egypt or indeed the Turks to the north. Everybody else in that region is a pain in the ass, even the supposed allies of Turkey and Saudi Arabia the south.
I have long thought, we should sell Israel anything it wants for its self-defense and stand back, let them do as they see fit in that region, as they live there, and they are the one, their neighbors have repeatedly predicted and attempted their destruction, and I have said as much here, many times. I am pretty sure I prefer Israel's likely answer to the nuclearization of Iran to the weak effort of the Republicans and Democrats of my own country.

Forum List

Back