Biden warns if Americans don’t get COVID jabs they might have to cancel July 4

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
President Biden on Wednesday warned Americans they may have to cancel “small” outdoor gatherings on the Fourth of July if there’s a slowdown of COVID-19 vaccinations.

More than 51 percent of American adults have received at least one vaccine dose, according to CDC data, indicating that herd immunity and the pandemic’s end are near.

But Biden said at the White House that he’s not yet comfortable saying people can hold small outdoor gatherings on Independence Day.

“Back on March 11, I outlined a vision of what America could look like by the Fourth of July — an America that was much closer to normal life that we left behind more than a year ago,” Biden said.

He warned: “To celebrate our independence from this virus on July 4th with family and friends in small groups, we still have more to do in the months of May and June. We all need to mask up until the number of cases goes down, until everyone has a chance to get their shot.”

One has to wonder, what makes a Prog think we need your "permission" to do anything?

President Biden on Wednesday warned Americans they may have to cancel “small” outdoor gatherings on the Fourth of July if there’s a slowdown of COVID-19 vaccinations.

More than 51 percent of American adults have received at least one vaccine dose, according to CDC data, indicating that herd immunity and the pandemic’s end are near.

But Biden said at the White House that he’s not yet comfortable saying people can hold small outdoor gatherings on Independence Day.

“Back on March 11, I outlined a vision of what America could look like by the Fourth of July — an America that was much closer to normal life that we left behind more than a year ago,” Biden said.

He warned: “To celebrate our independence from this virus on July 4th with family and friends in small groups, we still have more to do in the months of May and June. We all need to mask up until the number of cases goes down, until everyone has a chance to get their shot.”

One has to wonder, what makes a Prog think we need your "permission" to do anything?

No one gives a fuck what that stuttering prick thinks. This will be ignored, just like everything else he says.

Super ironic that Joe "The Unifier" Biden wants to cancel our day to celebrate freedom by pretending he
can "cancel" Independence Day if we don't do as he says....what a total moron!

This is the idiot that leftists stole the presidency for. Good job!

I wish President Asterisk a great deal of luck in stopping us.

No one gives a fuck what that stuttering prick thinks. This will be ignored, just like everything else he says.

It's very hard to pay attention to what he's saying, given that it's so hard to figure out what it was supposed to be.

56u233.jpg

Hey Biden you can kiss my white ass, and can go screw yourself. I have lived a normal life through this entire year and I'm healthy. I also don't wear a face diaper.

Forum List

Back