Biden wants you to risk your life and vote for him...

Joe Biden is a pragmatic leader.

After three years of silliness and petty squabbling, it is time to return to stable leadership.

Ukraine joe is way unstable though. He doesn't know where he's at.
More Glass Houses

Trump claims that George Washington captured airports

O said we had 57 states. W said nuculur. Bubba couldn't figure what is meant. Lol, you were saying....................
Neither is running in 2020

Ready for Glass Houses responses on any criticism of Biden you may come up with

Ready?

After three years of silliness and petty squabbling, it is time to return to stable leadership.

Ukraine joe is way unstable though. He doesn't know where he's at.
More Glass Houses

Trump claims that George Washington captured airports

O said we had 57 states. W said nuculur. Bubba couldn't figure what is meant. Lol, you were saying....................
Neither is running in 2020

Ready for Glass Houses responses on any criticism of Biden you may come up with

Ready?

Of course you are because you love sub-mediocrity. Where is ukraine joe anyway?

Regardless of his positions on the issues, it's clear that he's in cognitive decline. A vote for him is essentially a vote for his veep.

I definitely understand the "I just want Trump out" thing, but it's ridiculous that the Dems are going to trot him out there.
Maybe they know it's a lost cause and are just throwing Biden out there as a throw away candidate?

Regardless of his positions on the issues, it's clear that he's in cognitive decline. A vote for him is essentially a vote for his veep.

I definitely understand the "I just want Trump out" thing, but it's ridiculous that the Dems are going to trot him out there.
Maybe they know it's a lost cause and are just throwing Biden out there as a throw away candidate?

Like a sacrificial mccain, romney, dole.

From what I've seen from the "progressive" Left, there's a lot of anger that it's not Bernie. I've seen talk of third parties, I've seen talk of not voting. What's happening is very similar to what happened in the GOP, but the difference is that Trump DID win the nomination.

I think the only reason Bernie is still in there is because he thinks Joe could literally fall over at any moment. But now the Dems are making goo-goo eyes with Cuomo, and I'll guarantee you, the hardcore Left doesn't like it.

When the neurons were still firing (40 years ago?), Plugs would have been a formidable Crime Boss to carry on with the destruction of America that the Kenyan.Klown started in 09. But, seriously, he should be under hospice care now.

Just make it thru November and then quietly disappear.

Stable? Joe?

:auiqs.jpg:

The pettiness and silliness are coming from the liburals who can't accept the last election.

Yes, stable

Biden has a 40 year record of bipartisanship and pragmatism.
Trump can’t give us one day

Biden isn't going to be running against Trump this fall. He is too far gone. Obama will nudge Joe to step aside for the good of the country so Rodham can take another crack at it. Biden has to go through the motions right now and get past the primaries. If he stepped down now, Bernie would have an argument for it. Once it is over, Biden can simply step aside, endorse Clinton and that will be that.

And this tool wants to be our leader? There is NO DOUBT he has no idea how bad things are and he has NO BUSINESS in this race.

You are a ignorant asshole. The Democrat Governor of Wisconsin wanted to delay the primary, mail absentee ballots to registered voters and allow them to vote that way. The Republican legislature turned that down. The Republican legislature is responsible for this not Biden. Hawaii, Wyoming and Alaska are voting this way on Saturday.

Biden said he wants them to go vote.

Spin it all you want but that is the fact.

This is a fact. The Democrat Governor suggested a vote by mail. The Republican legislature refused to do that. Also the Trump campaign has not called for a postponement either

Democrats want to be able to stuff the ballot box with fake ballots. Just like they have done many times before.

Mail in ballot is a godsend for the Democroat voter corruption that we see every election.

Democrats want to be able to stuff the ballot box with fake ballots. Just like they have done many times before.

Mail in ballot is a godsend for the Democroat voter corruption that we see every election.
So go work at the elections office. Stop the "corruption you see every election".

Biden should take it as a blessing that he’s able to skate by for at least a month unnoticed while this pandemic plays out. Instead, he’s throwing himself in front of the cameras, begging to get flogged.

Forum List

Back