Biden Wants to Shut Down Credit Bureaus

They can hack the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau just as easily as they can the three major reporting agencies can so there is no diff.

One of the more fascinating platform items of the Biden presidential campaign was the idea of transferring consumer credit ratings from Equifax (NYSE: EFX), Experian PLC (OTC: EXPGY) and TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) to a public registry under the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Hysterically fascinating, yes.

Biden Wants to Shut Down Credit Bureaus – What Would That Mean for You?
I don't see a t making much difference. The credit agencies are already opaque and obstinate, just like a government agency would be.

Folks let me tell you this

I've been pulling credit reports since Reagan was prez. You people know nothing about them.

I guarantee you every one on this thread or board that does not like the reports have very very very shit credit and are low life dead beats.

Been doing the credit gig since Reagan. You ass holes know nothing

Liberals usually have shit credit. Irresponsible low life slugs that should be shot on sight.

My wife has the highest credit score I've ever seen. This is out of my God, 100,000 reports I imagine

She had an 848 out of 850 once. This can only be like 1 in 10,000 or something. She runs an average of 845.

I'm so jealous because I run an average 840 out of 850. I'm a low life compared to her.

One of the more fascinating platform items of the Biden presidential campaign was the idea of transferring consumer credit ratings from Equifax (NYSE: EFX), Experian PLC (OTC: EXPGY) and TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) to a public registry under the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

My credit score usually was around 738 before my wife came down ill and started refusing to pay bills. (Dementia) I haven't checked lately. Would be interesting to know now that I have eliminated all of my mortgages and car payments.

726 on Transunion checked daily. 694 on Equifax....but it was last checked on Oct 12th.

The Great Recession was caused by people with bad credit who bought houses that they could not afford.
Millions of hard working middle class Americans lost their homes and retirement savings because of the bad economic polices of the Corrupt and Racist Democrat Party.

I suppose according to Hang on sloopy I should be "shot on sight" since the credit reporting agencies have had and refuse to correct their errors on file for me since Wells Fargo got away with their grand bank fraud.

I suppose according to Hang on sloopy I should be "shot on sight" since the credit reporting agencies have had and refuse to correct their errors on file for me since Wells Fargo got away with their grand bank fraud.
Silly...................I was just kidding. There are a ton of reasons for bad credit besides just not paying your bills.

I can look at a fair score and show ways to boost it 100 points in a month.....ON YOUR OWN EASILY...Not some scam credit company.

Nationalizing credit scores....Can "social credit scores" be far behind?
Vaccine credit scores soon to come.
You already have a Social Score. A combo of your civil, criminal, credit, and bogus lawsuit history.

A score of 5 in most cases. Most fall between 4 and 4.5...................Under 3.5 and you should do a little more digging perhaps.

My credit score usually was around 738 before my wife came down ill and started refusing to pay bills. (Dementia) I haven't checked lately. Would be interesting to know now that I have eliminated all of my mortgages and car payments.

726 on Transunion checked daily. 694 on Equifax....but it was last checked on Oct 12th.
Anything above 700 or 725 is like being over 800 anyway. Just a pissing contest after that. You get about the same rates.

Nationalizing credit scores....Can "social credit scores" be far behind?
Social scores are already here. Complete background checks at your fingers now. All it is , is public records squelched with your name on it.

Check your neighbors out, you'll be surprised.

Hypothetically, I'd agree that credit scoring should be done by some government controlled agency, but in practice I'd expect it to be a total mess. It would probably crash the economy something awful.

Instead, the government should regulate these companies to ensure that everyone gets a fair shake and that the methods for rating everyone's credit are transparent. People should be able to challenge their credit score

In my opinion there's way too much credit given. People should have to save for what they want.

If anybody bothered to read the article it states that the reasoning behind this is that there is so much leeway now in how your score is rated. Different agencies use different algorithms to rate somebody's credit rating. There is a fear people in certain demographics are subjected to one model while others are rated under another. Might explain why an Hispanic or black guy with a good income and no past due bills in his history is told his credit rating is not good enough for a mortgage while some white guy with less income and a few past due bills in his history gets the mortgage because his rating is said to be just good enough. Level the playing field with one agency using the same rating model for everybody.

New Topics

Forum List

Back