Biden wants to investigate why gasoline prices are higher

In less than a year we went from being an energy independent exporter to begging the towel heads to produce more for us. Democrats think this is good.

Yes, because they have been told for decades that Florida will be underwater any year now. Making fun of them is getting to the point where I feel as if I am picking on the handicapped.

Domestic oil production is in the crapper until the price of the federal leases and fees are dropped to normal pricing structures.

Meaning that we will be dependent on foreign oil supplies for the future until someone stops the current administration from being a tyrant dictator.
Oil prices affect Everything...from groceries to meat to shipping costs and steel production.

They have yet to build a tractor of any sort that can pull a 16hr day, every day, for two weeks solid. If it doesn't work on a farm then it doesn't work at all.

So...we are going to be poor...we can't remain a wealthy nation with the policies of the current administration. The money is going to pour out to every nation other than us.

6jwi9niqej281.jpg
Let me know when those prices go down. I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back