Biden wants to abolish the suburbs

And turn them into the racist hellish cesspools that the US major cities have become.

Stick to real sources instead of blogs.
I know you don't know this, but ANYBODY can post a blog on the internet!
Shocking, I know!

You're FAKE NEWS.

And turn them into the racist hellish cesspools that the US major cities have become.

An opinion piece from a far right website, written by a guy who works for a right wing, Christian website, which is dedicated to "to applying the Judeo-Christian moral tradition to critical issues of public policy", which always begs the questions "whose Judeo-Christian values"?

The idea that fully integrating the suburbs and changing the role of policing to one which really does "serve and protect" instead of focusing on keeping people "in their place", would result in the "destruction" of the suburbs, show the deep levels of racism and desire for segregation in today's "Judeo-Christian" conservative movement.
YOU move to the US and buy a shithole house in a shithole DEM controlled city. After the 'peaceful protesters' have raped you and looted and burned down your shithole house then YOU come back here and tell us all about it.

My oh my, how many of the peaceful protesters raped and burned down people's houses? Such a cute little drama queen, you are.

McCloskey may have looked silly, but he avoided having his home burned and looted and his old lady ravished by the rabid mob.

Did you take a look at his old lady... NO one would want to ravish that.

No one was going to burn down his home. No other homes got burned down that day.

We know Trump had nothing to do with any of this. You loons crashed the economy because you lost an election. You will pay for that one.

Check the polls, buddy, Trump is trailing by double digits.

Nobody wins with a tanked economy. No one.

His campaign needs to be put on a ventilator!

President Trump Job Approval

Job Approval on Economy | Job Approval on Foreign Policy | Job Approval on Coronavirus | Direction of the Country

Polling Data
PollDateSampleApprove Disapprove Spread
RCP Average6/19 - 7/2--41.655.7-14.1
Rasmussen Reports6/30 - 7/21500 LV4752-5
Reuters/Ipsos6/29 - 6/30943 RV4157-16
Economist/YouGov6/28 - 6/301198 RV4257-15
IBD/TIPP6/27 - 6/301005 RV3956-17
Monmouth6/26 - 6/30733 RV4154-13
CNBC/Change Research (D)6/26 - 6/281663 LV4357-14
Politico/Morning Consult6/26 - 6/291984 RV3959-20
USA Today/Suffolk6/25 - 6/291000 RV4058-18
NPR/PBS/Marist6/22 - 6/241515 RV4157-16
The Hill/HarrisX6/22 - 6/23951 RV4654-8
CNBC6/19 - 6/22800 RV3952-13

Any idea why gun sales are off the charts? Might be those "soccer moms" getting armed to the teeth.

Because everyone wants to look as silly as those two people did.

McCloskey may have looked silly, but he avoided having his home burned and looted and his old lady ravished by the rabid mob.

"rabid mob"
Boy, this board is full of drama queens.
""
St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner said her office is investigating the incident and called the matter a First Amendment violation.
“I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protestors were met by guns and a violent assault. We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated,” she said in a statement. """"

The economy is coming back better than expected and Trump will still be your president. Your gleefully wishing the economy to be tanked, because you didn't get your little ole way. Is noted.

The economy is SHIT, buddy. 11.2% unemployment is still the highest I've seen in MY lifetime.

The economy tanked because Trump is an idiot. Second Wave of Covid will wipe out whatever gains were made.

The economy is coming back better than expected and Trump will still be your president. Your gleefully wishing the economy to be tanked, because you didn't get your little ole way. Is noted.

The economy is SHIT, buddy. 11.2% unemployment is still the highest I've seen in MY lifetime.

The economy tanked because Trump is an idiot. Second Wave of Covid will wipe out whatever gains were made.
Sorry, but your wish won't be granted. :itsok:

{1.}The economy is SHIT, buddy. 11.2% unemployment is still the highest I've seen in MY lifetime.

{2.}The economy tanked because Trump is an idiot. {3.}Second Wave of Covid will wipe out whatever gains were made.

{1.} The economy has taken a hit because of the virus, and not the overarching policy blunder you hope to ascribe to it...If you remember in the 8 years of the Obama administration we were chastised about 'you didn't build that', and as a result, even though the administration tried like hell to counter the milase felt by the country, and the outright lying about employment numbers, all one had to do was drive through a downtown, or by strip malls and see all of the vacant shops, liberals like you were telling us to 'get used to the new normal.' Obama even mocked Trump's vision for the economy saying "Trump doesn't have a magic wand", but we saw how the economy roared to life under this administration, and what did liberals say? "It's not due to Trump, but instead a dividend from the Obama economic policies" laughable really....

Since the institution of the Trump reopening plan, derived by Scientists, and experts, the Unemployment rate has been slashed in half in less than 6 weeks....And that is with an unprecidented level of resistance from Democrats, and the media.

{2.} We are well aware of your opinion of the President. But, I don't see anyone among the Democrats, past or present, that could have done anywhere near what Trump has been able to accomplish given the level of resistance he has had to put up with.

{3.} While the virus is concerning, I am not convinced it is the "armeggedon" that liberals in the media are making it out to be....It won't be long now before a vaccine is available, and if the scientific community can pull it off by November, then you're really sunk with all the 'doom and gloom' ankle biting you are currently involved in....

{1.}The economy is SHIT, buddy. 11.2% unemployment is still the highest I've seen in MY lifetime.

{2.}The economy tanked because Trump is an idiot. {3.}Second Wave of Covid will wipe out whatever gains were made.

{1.} The economy has taken a hit because of the virus, and not the overarching policy blunder you hope to ascribe to it...If you remember in the 8 years of the Obama administration we were chastised about 'you didn't build that', and as a result, even though the administration tried like hell to counter the milase felt by the country, and the outright lying about employment numbers, all one had to do was drive through a downtown, or by strip malls and see all of the vacant shops, liberals like you were telling us to 'get used to the new normal.' Obama even mocked Trump's vision for the economy saying "Trump doesn't have a magic wand", but we saw how the economy roared to life under this administration, and what did liberals say? "It's not due to Trump, but instead a dividend from the Obama economic policies" laughable really....

Since the institution of the Trump reopening plan, derived by Scientists, and experts, the Unemployment rate has been slashed in half in less than 6 weeks....And that is with an unprecidented level of resistance from Democrats, and the media.

{2.} We are well aware of your opinion of the President. But, I don't see anyone among the Democrats, past or present, that could have done anywhere near what Trump has been able to accomplish given the level of resistance he has had to put up with.

{3.} While the virus is concerning, I am not convinced it is the "armeggedon" that liberals in the media are making it out to be....It won't be long now before a vaccine is available, and if the scientific community can pull it off by November, then you're really sunk with all the 'doom and gloom' ankle biting you are currently involved in....

Democrats have no plan to drive down unemployment and return to a healthy economy. If they win, Democrats will simply blame the predecessor (Trump) like Obama did (Bush) and not be held accountable for the economy. We tried that recently and it bought us 8 years of stagnation at best.

Democrats have no plan to drive down unemployment and return to a healthy economy. If they win, Democrats will simply blame the predecessor (Trump) like Obama did (Bush) and not be held accountable for the economy. We tried that recently and it bought us 8 years of stagnation at best.

Well, that's absolutely what they will do, which is why, I believe, it is a good thing that they have been showing their asses for the past 3 1/2 years, even in the face of all American's enjoying more in their paycheck, and more jobs....

I really hope they continue, because they are only ensuring Trump's re election.

Sorry, but your wish won't be granted.

Sorry, buddy, the economy is shit, and the people (who were already going to vote Trump out anyway) are going to be especially motivated.

Uh, guy, Bush fucked up the economy, not Obama.

Imagine if Obama had gotten 4 TRILLION dollars in 2009 to resurrect the economy like Trump was given. Instead, Trump has blown through 4 Trillion, and now they are coming back looking for more.

Well, that's absolutely what they will do, which is why, I believe, it is a good thing that they have been showing their asses for the past 3 1/2 years, even in the face of all American's enjoying more in their paycheck, and more jobs....

Highest Unemployment in 80 years. People don't care about the last three years, they care about NOW.

Right Now. It comes to the Reagan Question- Are you better off than you were four years ago.

I know I'm not. I don't know anyone who is.

Sorry, but your wish won't be granted.

Sorry, buddy, the economy is shit, and the people (who were already going to vote Trump out anyway) are going to be especially motivated.

Uh, guy, Bush fucked up the economy, not Obama.

Imagine if Obama had gotten 4 TRILLION dollars in 2009 to resurrect the economy like Trump was given. Instead, Trump has blown through 4 Trillion, and now they are coming back looking for more.

Highest Unemployment in 80 years. People don't care about the last three years, they care about NOW.

Right Now. It comes to the Reagan Question- Are you better off than you were four years ago.

Blaming your predecessor is not a viable solution to expedite recovery. That’s what Obama did and it is what Biden would do. Every President gets exposed to a bad economy. It is the policies and paths towards expedited recovery. Biden has no plan.... just to blame Trump.

Blaming your predecessor is not a viable solution to expedite recovery. That’s what Obama did and it is what Biden would do.

Actually, Obama did a lot more than that. He saved the Auto Industry. He promoted a stimulus package. (If he had gotten the 3 trillion he asked for, we'd have gotten out a lot quicker.)

Every President gets exposed to a bad economy.

Well, the big difference is, Democrats usually inherit bad economies from Republicans. Republicans usually get good economies from Democrats and preceed to fuck them up.

Blaming your predecessor is not a viable solution to expedite recovery. That’s what Obama did and it is what Biden would do.

Actually, Obama did a lot more than that. He saved the Auto Industry. He promoted a stimulus package. (If he had gotten the 3 trillion he asked for, we'd have gotten out a lot quicker.)

Every President gets exposed to a bad economy.

Well, the big difference is, Democrats usually inherit bad economies from Republicans. Republicans usually get good economies from Democrats and preceed to fuck them up.

Any President could have should have saved the auto industry. If Obama could have pushed more incentives to industry without being tied to bigger government and cronyism, the economy would have recovered faster and actually thrived vs. stagnate. Obama did not go out bragging about his economy as much as he mocked Trump’s plans and then when the economy thrived under Trump, Obama took credit. Trump got hit with a pandemic that took the economy out. All Democrats are doing is talking about a tanked economy and offering no vision on how they will make the economy better. Blaming the predecessor is not a strategy. It’s an excuse not to be accountable for the economy.

Any President could have should have saved the auto industry.

But Obama was the one who had to. the rest is blah, blah, blah...

Trump got hit with a pandemic that took the economy out. All Democrats are doing is talking about a tanked economy and offering no vision on how they will make the economy better. Blaming the predecessor is not a strategy. It’s an excuse not to be accountable for the economy.

Trump got a pandemic because he didn't take the action to contain the thing every other country took.

Don't worry, like Obama and Clinton and JFK, Biden will clean up the mess a Republican Left. Then hopefully, it will take a lot longer for people to forget how bad you guys fuck things up when you are left in charge.

Any President could have should have saved the auto industry.

But Obama was the one who had to. the rest is blah, blah, blah...

Trump got hit with a pandemic that took the economy out. All Democrats are doing is talking about a tanked economy and offering no vision on how they will make the economy better. Blaming the predecessor is not a strategy. It’s an excuse not to be accountable for the economy.

Trump got a pandemic because he didn't take the action to contain the thing every other country took.

Don't worry, like Obama and Clinton and JFK, Biden will clean up the mess a Republican Left. Then hopefully, it will take a lot longer for people to forget how bad you guys fuck things up when you are left in charge.

Biden will choose policies that delay recovery and blame Trump.

Biden will choose policies that delay recovery and blame Trump.

Another high functioning retard. Sorry, guy, you had your chance. Your argument is Trump is tolerable because the economy is good.

Now your argument is he'll get us out of the recession he caused? Really?

He did not cause the recession. A fucking pandemic on a scale we’ve never seen caused it. Further, not even the rear view Monday morning qb Democrats can articulate how a recession could have been avoided.

I suspect that is just another lie.

Forum List

Back