Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year, because, you know, we need to keep people away from work!

He can't do anything to earn people's votes so he will try and buy them instead.

Money will make a lot of people ignore what he does.
voting appears to be a thing of the past

the dims made sure of t hat apparently

that's the whole idea:

destroy everything... oops... correction needed

destroy everything for the little people... Elites get more and more of the good things of life..

Ps 73 mentions this kind of thing.. but who reads the Word of God anymore?

only fools according to the elites
I don't know. I believe that Democrats sincerely do want to help the little guy. They just don't realize that everything they do either doesn't work as intended or actually makes things worse. And when that happens, they seem to believe that the only reason it didn't work is because they didn't do enough of it so they want to do even more of what doesn't work. It's like being a chronic gambler. You bet money. You lose. So, you have to bet more to get your money back. And, you keep on betting and betting and betting because sooner or later you're bound to get your money back. Aren't you?

that's the whole idea:

destroy everything... oops... correction needed

destroy everything for the little people... Elites get more and more of the good things of life..

Ps 73 mentions this kind of thing.. but who reads the Word of God anymore?

only fools according to the elites
The elite tend to think the Word of God is irrelevant in large portion because it skewers them in their comfort while around them people suffer.

This . . . exactly. We simply cannot vote or litigate ourselves out of the hellish mess America has become, with terrible, tyrannical government at every level everyday propelling us closer to the collapse of civilization. Meaning . . . we must fight.
Revolutions rarely work. Usually, they just represent a country imploding.

Settle down comrade. There Will be no uprising by republicans. Don't let hate over come you.
American CN! You are delusional to say the least and I’m being polite. You do understand monitoring your bank account is more in line with your “Comrade” comment…

We have gone to War for much less than the crap that’s occurred over the last 5+ years, but you would have to be conscious, actually breathing to understand…

American CN! You are delusional to say the least and I’m being polite. You do understand monitoring your bank account is more in line with your “Comrade” comment…

I understand perfectly. I didn't see where the bank account was to be monitored.
Can you show me.
Comrade means friends, not communism. Do you understand that,?

We have gone to War for much less than the crap that’s occurred over the last 5+ years, but you would have to be conscious, actually breathing to understand…

Whuvh war did you go to for less than that because I believe you are lying.

There will be no revolution simply because you hate democrats. Settle down . You're over re acting to nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biden's got to keep the spigot flowing until the 22 elections conclude.

Yeah. I'm really having trouble understanding with store shelves empty, Biden wants to continue with this policy.
I'm having trouble with morons believing facebook, FOX, etc..
October 26, 2021

Newsmax and Fox News have aired old, out-of-context photos of empty grocery store shelves in recent segments bashing President Joe Biden for the jammed-up supply chain that experts say is backlogged due to the coronavirus pandemic’s strain on the global economy.

Photos that appeared on Newsmax and Fox News were taken as early as March 2020, and some were snapped in other countries. The conservative networks represented them as though they were current and taken in the U.S.

“Using a photograph which shows empty shelves because of a coming typhoon in Japan, or old images from the early days of panic pandemic buying, to make a point about the current state of the U.S. economy is a classic case of disinformation,”

Xiden and the demafascist are simply trying to buy more votes, they obviously don’t care about the working class who will suffer the most from these sort of things as hyperinflation skyrockets because of it

I'm having trouble with morons believing facebook, FOX, etc..
October 26, 2021
Newsmax and Fox News have aired old, out-of-context photos of empty grocery store shelves in recent segments bashing President Joe Biden for the jammed-up supply chain that experts say is backlogged due to the coronavirus pandemic’s strain on the global economy.

Photos that appeared on Newsmax and Fox News were taken as early as March 2020, and some were snapped in other countries. The conservative networks represented them as though they were current and taken in the U.S.

“Using a photograph which shows empty shelves because of a coming typhoon in Japan, or old images from the early days of panic pandemic buying, to make a point about the current state of the U.S. economy is a classic case of disinformation,”
Ummmmmmmmm. the liberal MSM talk about it every day. In fact, I've been noticing lately that things are so bad now in several areas that even that liberal MSM can't find much good to say anymore and have been making Biden look bad.

Ummmmmmmmm. the liberal MSM talk about it every day. In fact, I've been noticing lately that things are so bad now in several areas that even that liberal MSM can't find much good to say anymore and have been making Biden look bad.
The supply chain, not empty shelves everywhere.
The only ones making Biden look bad are two wannabe republican morons that are posing as democrats.

And of course the obstructionist GQP.

The supply chain, not empty shelves everywhere.
The only ones making Biden look bad are two wannabe republican morons that are posing as democrats.

And of course the obstructionist GQP.
You mean the two senators who vote with Democrats the huge majority of the time?

Forum List

Back