Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year, because, you know, we need to keep people away from work!

Of course.

The longer the Scamdemic continues, the longer they figure thay can stay in power.

Democrats: 21st century Nazis.
Isn't right-wing fantasy wonderful?

The COVID-19 death toll in the U.S. topped 500,000 Monday, a staggering number that all but matches the number of Americans killed in World War II, Korea and Vietnam combined.

Isn't right-wing fantasy wonderful?
Right wing Democrat fantasies are incredibly dangerous.

Democrats are 21st century Nazis.
The COVID-19 death toll in the U.S. topped 500,000 Monday, a staggering number that all but matches the number of Americans killed in World War II, Korea and Vietnam combined.
Not COVID, but I understand:

Nazis gotta Nazi.

I

It ain’t Biden. He’s just a senile front. It’s the Marxist cabal that is directing him.

He's definitely not the man he was. He is allowing the far left to dictate his policies. We have to take the House and the senate back, and stop this pathetic old man.

He can't do anything to earn people's votes so he will try and buy them instead.

Money will make a lot of people ignore what he does.

And that's what this is all about, it's buying votes. Democrats are masters at giving away the money of the producers of this country, and giving it to the users, who are of course the base of the Dimocrat party.

Biden's creed for his Presidency is quite simple...

Take as much as possible from those that work, invest, and take risks... and hand it back out to those that do not work and have no intention to

i am so far right of right i am on the left.
The left has won its battles. They just do not understand the failures that came with it. So they push for more and more and agendas become insane. Very little real foundation has been forged because you will not allow it as you move with the arrow of your agendas.

The left has won its battles. They just do not understand the failures that came with it. So they push for more and more and agendas become insane. Very little real foundation has been forged because you will not allow it as you move with the arrow of your agendas.
I am pushing for equal protection of the laws in order to lower the Cost of Government.

The stupid fuck will make it so no one ends up going back to work.

We absolutely have to rid ourselves of this stupid man!

no workers @ Burger King? They are already closed in the evening due to lack of workers

the *&^% Bidum (and co) are trying to destroy this country and everyone seems to think "Oh, you conservatives exaggerate... "

In time, they will see

Right now everyone is anesthetizing themselves (w/ their "machines" as O'Reilly callss them) and other diversions

Rome is falling

Yeah. I'm really having trouble understanding with store shelves empty, Biden wants to continue with this policy.
that's the whole idea:

destroy everything... oops... correction needed

destroy everything for the little people... Elites get more and more of the good things of life..

Ps 73 mentions this kind of thing.. but who reads the Word of God anymore?

only fools according to the elites

Forum List

Back