Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoNukes, the evidence indicates Sleepy Joe is a very corrupt, downright evil, fake, phony, fraud, who is totally mentally impaired!

Mighty Joe Biden was one of our greatest Vice Presidents and will make an even greater President

No, he has not had a complete physical by a non biased facility and had THOSE results made public.

When he does, I'm sure the other candidates would be happy to follow suit. Trump absolutely has to do it first though. We know he'd back out otherwise...just like he did with the taxes he promised he'd release. (or the money he promised he'd give veterans and on and on and on)
We can start with his weight

President Trump has got his weight under control. His listed weight on his driver's license in 175- not bad.

Wearing an extra long necktie gives him a svelte appearance.

Link? His last physical had him at 6'3" (he's no taller than the 6'1" Obama) and weighing over 200 lbs. He's clinically obese.
He lies about his height and weight

Among other things

We get it winger, you don't like Trump, we understand. If you have nothing else to contribute to this board I suggest that you retire your membership and work on your obama shrine.
I said he lies about his height and weight

Nothing to deny there

Link? His last physical had him at 6'3" (he's no taller than the 6'1" Obama) and weighing over 200 lbs. He's clinically obese.

6"1" 200 pounds is not obese. Look at pics of trump and obozo together, Trump is taller in every one.

I guess now you will claim he wears lifts in his shoes.

my God woman, are you as dense as you seem to be?

At his last physical he was clinically obese. 6'1" and 239 lbs.

Trump next to Obama? Okay...

obama-trump-gty-er-191230_hpMain_4x5_992.jpg

thanks, Trump is leaning and barry is standing up straight. got any pics of Michael Obama when "she" was pregnant?

You really could not be more pathetic if you tried...

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

OK Trump is only 5'4''. and he has lied about his height his entire life. Shall we discuss Michelle/Michael's trans surgery? Or the fact that Barry is gay?

Aaaaannnnddd now we have yet another typical Redfish response. Trump is 6'1". He says he is 6'3" in order not to appear obese. It's that simple. No need for you to devolve into ridiculousness about Michelle and Barack Obama simply because Trump lies easier than the fat motherfucker breathes.

No, he has not had a complete physical by a non biased facility and had THOSE results made public.

When he does, I'm sure the other candidates would be happy to follow suit. Trump absolutely has to do it first though. We know he'd back out otherwise...just like he did with the taxes he promised he'd release. (or the money he promised he'd give veterans and on and on and on)

President Trump has got his weight under control. His listed weight on his driver's license in 175- not bad.

Among other things

We get it winger, you don't like Trump, we understand. If you have nothing else to contribute to this board I suggest that you retire your membership and work on your obama shrine.

Says the guy who can't speak around Trump's dick in his mouth...:rolleyes:

NoNukes, the evidence indicates Sleepy Joe is a very corrupt, downright evil, fake, phony, fraud, who is totally mentally impaired!

Mighty Joe Biden was one of our greatest Vice Presidents and will make an even greater President

Who ever call Bite Me "Mighty Joe"?

Did Trump? That sounds like the kind of presidential type trolling that The Donald would do.

6"1" 200 pounds is not obese. Look at pics of trump and obozo together, Trump is taller in every one.

I guess now you will claim he wears lifts in his shoes.

my God woman, are you as dense as you seem to be?

thanks, Trump is leaning and barry is standing up straight. got any pics of Michael Obama when "she" was pregnant?

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

OK Trump is only 5'4''. and he has lied about his height his entire life. Shall we discuss Michelle/Michael's trans surgery? Or the fact that Barry is gay?

Aaaaannnnddd now we have yet another typical Redfish response. Trump is 6'1". He says he is 6'3" in order not to appear obese. It's that simple. No need for you to devolve into ridiculousness about Michelle and Barack Obama simply because Trump lies easier than the fat motherfucker breathes.

What's ridiculous or offensive about talking about the sexual preferences of Barack and his old lady?

Are you suggesting there is something wrong with men taking it in the caboose?

Among other things

Nothing to deny there

and Barry lied about his sexuality, and hillary lied about her emails, and Michelle lied about being female, and Bubba clinton lied about Lewinsky, and harry Reid lied about Romney not paying any taxes.

The all lie, you lie, we all lie sometimes. So fricken what?

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any president in my lifetime and I have been here quite a long time.

Among other things

Nothing to deny there

That's bullshit. The Trump broads are all exceedingly tall and wear heels. That's why they appear to be almost as tall as him, even though he is a full 6-3.

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

What's ridiculous or offensive about talking about the sexual preferences of Barack and his old lady?

careful, sea witchey is a lesbian, she idolizes mich and barry

slider2trump_h5p1g.jpg

BTW, Newsweek broke the story 8 years ago on their front cover about Obama being the first homosexual president. Sorry you all missed it.

Newsweek Cover: 'The First Gay President'

Among other things

Nothing to deny there

That's bullshit. The Trump broads are all exceedingly tall and wear heels. That's why they appear to be almost as tall as him, even though he is a full 6-3.

Trump is not 6'3".

Carson 6 feet, Bush 6 feet 3 inches, Trump 6 feet ONE inch.

Bush-Trump-Height-560x315.jpg

Who ever call Bite Me "Mighty Joe"?

Did Trump? That sounds like the kind of presidential type trolling that The Donald would do.

Gotta call them by the name that fits them best

Mighty Joe Biden vs Crooked Donnie

Among other things

Nothing to deny there

Trump is not 6'3".

Take away his fake comb over and Trump is 5’9”

Among other things

Nothing to deny there

and Barry lied about his sexuality, and hillary lied about her emails, and Michelle lied about being female, and Bubba clinton lied about Lewinsky, and harry Reid lied about Romney not paying any taxes.

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any president in my lifetime and I have been here quite a long time.

If you seriously believe Barack Obama was gay, you are a ridiculous little man worthy only of being pointed and laughed at.

Trump lies easier than he gets his fat ass off the toilet...

I'd like to test Low IQ Joe's "mighty" claim. Can you help?

Tell the Secret Service to let Low IQ Joe and I fight, or do a push up contest.

LOL!!!

Among other things

Nothing to deny there

Trump is not 6'3".

That is the picture where Bush stood up on his tippy toes. Anyway Biden is like Russel Crowe in the South Park episode where he fights everyone. Put up your dukes!

If you seriously believe Barack Obama was gay

LMFAO!!!!

Let's start in high school, where we have two eyewitnesses - classmates.... from HuffPo no less....

Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate | HuffPost

"“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.”

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”

What about Joan Rivers, right before the Cocksucker had her OFFED for being TRUTHFUL....

It isn't just that Cocksucker Obama is a gay hiding in the closet. Cocksucker Obama has a TRAIL of DEAD BODIES in the path of keeping the closet door shut....

Joan Rivers
Don Young
Paul Horner

And, by the way, is Richard Branson gay??

LOL!!!

170207-richard-branson-barack-obama-1105a_79a49398d7bd554a187eec4b0b103886.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

764461.jpg

cb39b3bcc17be41f5e26dbd61bb78254--richard-branson-billionaire.jpg

Among other things

Nothing to deny there

If you seriously believe Barack Obama was gay, you are a ridiculous little man worthy only of being pointed and laughed at.

Trump lies easier than he gets his fat ass off the toilet...
The problem was with Obama. We knew so little about him. And we do not know how much was manufactured. Progs could have made it easier by having huge galas from the people he associated with from childhood to college to adulthood. But it seemed like there was secrecy. If someone complains....in his case...show the evidence. It is our right. Well according to Biden it is not.

We knew so little about him

We know a lot more now....

She IS GAY
Michelle is really Michael Robinson
the two kids have no DNA relation to either
Obama was a gay COKE WHORE in high school
She won't release her transcripts because she took lots of ACTING COURSES and was not a good student
She was a community HATE HOAX organizer, and never stopped, since she was behind Jussie Smollett....

D2mPHbJX4AA-5aA.jpg

Notice that Jussie's right hand is on Cocksucker Obama's ASSHOLE.....

LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back