Biden Vows to Advocate for 'Gender Non-Conforming'

Most cases of pedophilia are committed by straight men that prey on underage girls.

And almost as many are committed by faggots who prey on underage boys.

Even though faggots make up less than 4% of the population, they account for almost half of all child molesters.

Homosexuality is, by its very nature, mentally and morally disordered.

Of course, this thread isn't about homosexuals, it's about the “gender nonconforming” who are even more fucked up than homosexuals.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep. Take the side of faggots, trannies, and childfuckers, and that is how you shall be known.

Gays do do not rape little boys, Perverts and pedophiles rape little boys.

By definition, a man who rapes little boys is a homosexual. If he were heterosexual, he'd have no sexual interest in boys.
Don't be too sure of that. I have investigated sexual abuse and I know who the perpetrators are. You don't know nearly as much as you think you do Bobby Boy

Don't be too sure of that. I have investigated sexual abuse and I know who the perpetrators are. You don't know nearly as much as you think you do Bobby Boy

In other threads, you have openly boasted of putting children in the custody and control of degenerate sexual perverts. I think it is clear enough which side you are on, and it is certainly not on the side of any children.

In other threads, you have openly boasted of putting children in the custody and control of degenerate sexual perverts. I think it is clear enough which side you are on, and it is certainly not on the side of any children.
It's not boasting. It is stating facts. I have removed children from straight parents who had abused -physically and sexually , neglected, and exploited, and yes, in some cases placed them with gay people who actually cared for and protected them, Get the fuck over it.!! You have no damned clue as to what you're talking about. You are living in a low information, bigoted bubble that no one can penetrate.

It's not boasting. It is stating facts. I have removed children from straight parents…, and yes, in some cases placed them with gay people…

You don't even deny it. You make bullshit excuses for it, but you do not deny that you willfully, knowingly put children in the hands of degenerate sexual perverts. If you're not boasting of it, you are, at the least, openly admitting to it.

Whatever these degenerate filthy animals did to those children after you handed them over to them, is on you. Not that you care. You've made it clear enough that you do not give a shit how many children are fucked up how badly, to serve your insane and immoral agenda.

Biden Vows to Advocate for 'Gender Non-Conforming'

Joe Biden acknowledged ''Transgender Day of Remembrance'' on Friday by issuing a statement via a pair of Twitter posts that vowed to advocate for ''gender non-conforming'' people in his administration.
''To transgender and gender-nonconforming people across America and around the world: from the moment I am sworn in as president, know that my administration will see you, listen to you, and fight for not only your safety but also the dignity and justice you have been denied,'' Biden wrote.

This idiot Biden is sick in the head. How any times have I said, Democrats are the party of sick perverts. sodomites and the like.

Sure he does. Anything bad or fucked up the filthy dems love. Of course he promotes mental illness over sanity.

It's not boasting. It is stating facts. I have removed children from straight parents…, and yes, in some cases placed them with gay people…

You don't even deny it. You make bullshit excuses for it, but you do not deny that you willfully, knowingly put children in the hands of degenerate sexual perverts. If you're not boasting of it, you are, at the least, openly admitting to it.

Whatever these degenerate filthy animals did to those children after you handed them over to them, is on you. Not that you care. You've made it clear enough that you do not give a shit how many children are fucked up how badly, to serve your insane and immoral agenda.
You're a real mess Bobby Boy! Get help!!

You're a real mess Bobby Boy! Get help!!

The piece of shit who openly takes the side of subhuman sexually-degenerate perverts against that of actual human beings (and especially of children) is saying that I'm a real mess.

17english-idiom01.jpg

..... wow. Just wow.

Biden says something totally neutral:
" fight for not only your safety but also the dignity and justice "
IOW, pretty straight forward benign talk that is little more than platitudes and holy shit do the bigots come running like moths to the flame.

Thought I might have been redirected to 4chan.

Forum List

Back