Biden - Voters should blame Obama

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
Interesting he should say this. It's the truth, they are in charge. Obama hasn't fixed anything, he doesn't know how.

WLRN on Thursday that voters should hold President Barack Obama, not former President George W. Bush, accountable for the poor state of America’s economy.

Conservative PAC American Crossroads circulated the startling statement Thursday afternoon, expecting it will take Democratic campaign strategists by surprise.

“Right now, understandably — totally legitimate — this is a referendum on Obama and Biden and the nature of the state of the economy,” Biden said.

Polls indicating that more Americans blame Bush for the economy than Obama are not relevant, Biden said.

“Even though fifty-some percent of the American people think that the economy tanked because of the last administration, that’s not relevant,” Biden stressed. “What’s relevant is we’re in charge. And right now we are the ones in charge and it’s gotten better, but it hasn’t gotten good enough.”

“I don’t blame them for being mad. We’re in charge,” Biden explained.

Read more: Joe Biden | Obama Economy | George W. Bush | The Daily Caller

In what sense has 'it gotten better'?

UE is higher... is that better?
We were downgraded... is that better?
The economy sucks worse now than before Obama... is that better?

Interesting he should say this. It's the truth, they are in charge. Obama hasn't fixed anything, he doesn't know how.

WLRN on Thursday that voters should hold President Barack Obama, not former President George W. Bush, accountable for the poor state of America’s economy.

Conservative PAC American Crossroads circulated the startling statement Thursday afternoon, expecting it will take Democratic campaign strategists by surprise.

“Right now, understandably — totally legitimate — this is a referendum on Obama and Biden and the nature of the state of the economy,” Biden said.

Polls indicating that more Americans blame Bush for the economy than Obama are not relevant, Biden said.

“Even though fifty-some percent of the American people think that the economy tanked because of the last administration, that’s not relevant,” Biden stressed. “What’s relevant is we’re in charge. And right now we are the ones in charge and it’s gotten better, but it hasn’t gotten good enough.”

I love politicians who take responsibility. Too bad no Republicans do.

LMAO

Joe Biden, the hits just keep coming.

When's Obama going to? Blaming Bush is working out so well for him (what - 34% approval? Shove your Hope and Change sideways, asswipe - he's a miserable fucking failure, like you are)

When's Obama going to? Blaming Bush is working out so well for him (what - 34% approval? Shove your Hope and Change sideways, asswipe - he's a miserable fucking failure, like you are)

He has. http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2009/07/14/4430867-obama-i-accept-the-responsibility

Hmmmm ... Why would the Boop bump this ....

Curious.

Is there a "rest of the story" to be revealed?

Nope, I'm just proud of Biden. If they don't take ownership, then they are powerless to fix it.

I fixed a car I didnt own the other day.

By your own logic:

Obama hasnt taken ownership of the economy..... HOW CAN HE FIX IT?

The problem with you logic is............

YOU knew how to fix that car.....

Obama doesn't know how to fix the economy!!!

In the words of a famous democrat, "the buck stop here" Today he gives the bucks to his friends in the form of loans and guarantees and he will get the bucks later. You are who you run with and his background has a lot of shady friends in it.

Considering the feeling of most of the people of Texas he would be the fast man on a bike in down town Dallas, Lyndon Johnson used to have that record right after JFK was shot.

"To the extent the federal government didn't fully do its job right, I take responsibility," Bush said.

ooooooops

Curious.

What she meant, was Joe Biden, just finished doing a bump, so he said something truthful, and stupid.
:razz:

Curious.

Nope, I'm just proud of Biden. If they don't take ownership, then they are powerless to fix it.

I fixed a car I didnt own the other day.

By your own logic:

Obama hasnt taken ownership of the economy..... HOW CAN HE FIX IT?

I think it should be more like this:

Republicans will block everything Obama does..... HOW CAN HE FIX IT

There, now that's an honest statement.

I'm thinkin .. Obama would step up to the plate.. but...he's kinda like a prissy girly man......

Considering the feeling of most of the people of Texas he would be the fast man on a bike in down town Dallas, Lyndon Johnson used to have that record right after JFK was shot.

What exactly are you suggesting?

Forum List

Back