Biden voters owe the country an apology

LOL! ^^^Another Biden voter who's ashamed to admit it. Can't say I blame you...

Nope. I voted one Dem for POTUS in my lifetime, that was in 1992. Never did it again.

I know your tiny little brain will never grasp this, but there is more to the world than R vs D. Some of us choose not to live in either sheep pen. We sit up on the hill laughing at you in your pen thinking you are so very different than the sheep in the pen on the left

Trump is going to be lucky not be under indictment with the threat of prison time, should the January 6th commission get a hold of those documents, which I believe they will. :)

Republicans have some solid up and comers for 2024. Tim Scott, Nikki Haley, Dan Crenshaw, Ben Sasse. I'd include Tom Cotton in this discussion but he's proven to be a whack-a-doodle.
Is this like all the other charges he was going to be in jail for, perp walked out of the White House for. Seems you and others have a real fantasy going.

Why did your president just institute a travel ban on blacks from Africa? I thought those are racist and xenophobic. No?
Newsflash...it's not "on blacks"

It's on a nation that has a new variant of a deadly virus

Is this like all the other charges he was going to be in jail for, perp walked out of the White House for. Seems you and others have a real fantasy going.

Just like how Trump promised you that Hillary was going to be arrested and charged. Both sides are so gullible.

Just like how Trump promised you that Hillary was going to be arrested and charged. Both sides are so gullible.
Hillary on election night in 2016 showed us all her true colors. As physically unhealthy as she is kept hidden from the citizens and obvious and not also told about with her alcohol and drug addictions added to it.

At least no one on Trumps team kept claiming they had irrefutable proof of guilt like that brain dead Schiff did that somehow never showed up. Or every idiot that claimed Smollet was attacked. Let’s face it the left has a lot of fantasies That never pan out.

Hillary on election night in 2016 showed us all her true colors. As physically unhealthy as she is kept hidden from the citizens and obvious and not also told about with her alcohol and drug addictions added to it.

True but that has nothing to do with what I said. Why not just follow up with your favorite color, it would have been as relevant to what I said.

Nope. I voted one Dem for POTUS in my lifetime, that was in 1992. Never did it again.

I know your tiny little brain will never grasp this, but there is more to the world than R vs D. Some of us choose not to live in either sheep pen. We sit up on the hill laughing at you in your pen thinking you are so very different than the sheep in the pen on the left

The fact that you're here every day enthusiastically supporting and defending every single thing the DemoKKKrats do proves you're lying.

I'm sorry you're so ashamed of your Biden vote you have to lie about it, but you did this to yourself.

Last edited:
Crime is up the economy down...costs are up....freedom is waning....they owe us more than an apology....
The Kennedys' 1960s Treason Legislation

Why would these sponges apologize when they never should have been allowed into the country or given Voting Rights? The race-traitor plutocracy should apologize, but it never gets blamed for its top-down destruction.

At least no one on Trumps team kept claiming they had irrefutable proof of guilt like that brain dead Schiff did that somehow never showed up. Or every idiot that claimed Smollet was attacked. Let’s face it the left has a lot of fantasies That never pan out.

How is that trade deal with China coming along?

"Let's go Brandon" will be Biden's legacy. His whole Presidency will be remembered by that one phrase.
Well, that or he'll be remembered by that "long, loud, and impossible to ignore" fart he let loose on that climate summit.

How is that trade deal with China coming along?
How is the open borders but restrictions On travel from Africa going? I seem to remember when the left was all up in arms over wanting to stop travel when the virus first started. I even remember certain people wanting everyone to come out and Party!!

How is the open borders but restrictions On travel from Africa going?

I don't really know, I had nothing to do with that.

I seem to remember when the left was all up in arms over wanting to stop travel when the virus first started. I even remember certain people wanting everyone to come out and Party!!

Maybe some did, I don't know.

I was 12...LOL

The fact that you're here every day enthusiastically supporting and defending every single thing the DemoKKKrats do proves you're lying.

All you folks make this claim about me, and after 3 years not a one of you can provide a post of me doing so....weird.
I'm sorry you're so ashamed of your Biden vote you have to lie about it, but you did this to yourself.

I showed you my ballot. You choose to lie about me, and that is cool, I am used to it. I am proud of my vote for Jo.

Forum List

Back