Biden Voters Now Experiencing 'Voter Remorse' as Approval Rating Plummets, Poll Shows

Biden Voters Now Experiencing 'Voter Remorse' as Approval Rating Plummets, Poll Shows
Rasmussen survey reveals disapproval of far-left policies under Biden administration
Biden Voters Now Experiencing 'Voter Remorse' as Approval Rating Plummets, Poll Shows | Neon Nettle
24 Mar 2021 ~~ By Jay Greenberg

Supporters of Democrat Joe Biden have begun expressing “voter remorse” as his administration continues to push deeply unpopular far-left policies.
Over last weekend alone, Biden’s job approval rating plummeted by three points.
Biden's popularity has continued to sink as House Democrats advance their far-left agenda, including the radical Equality Act, H.R. 1, and mass amnesty for illegal immigrants.
Monday’s Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll showed Biden gathering a 49 percent approval rating and 49 percent disapproval rating.
"The latest figures include 32% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove,” the survey states. "This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -10."
~Snip~
Biden's actions have left many of the former vice president's supporters now questioning their decision.
After being sworn into office on January 20, Democrat Biden has signed a stack of executive orders to reverse many of President Donald Trump's policies.
Among those orders were the termination of the Keystone XL Pipeline and the end of President Donald Trump’s border wall construction.
The anti-Trump moves have killed off tens of thousands of American jobs at a time they're needed more than ever.

Comment:
Hmm...., Were there really any Biden voters to begin with?
Indeed, Nothing like having a dummy puppet in the White House to give Americans confidence in the future.
Just wait until they realize the plan all along was to get Kamaltoe Harris in via a 'Bait and Switch' and they have been conned. Harris is not likable, even by many Democrats. The primaries showed that clearly.
I’m sure the same thing happened after the Russian people discovered what Josef Stalin really was . . . so he had to kill millions in order to get the polls back in his favor.
Joe Biden's favorability rating is just above Bernie Madoff's.

I don't believe in polls. I think they are manipulated by those who conduct the poll. I have one online poll that says most of the voters that found out about Hunter said they never would have voted for him. Again, not being a believer in polls, if true, it only goes to show that our problem is politically ignorant people. Yes, I know the MSM kept Hunter out of the picture for the most part, but people always had the option to turn on the number one news channel on cable and watch the real truth.
You are correct. Anyone who has taken a course in Statistics knows that results of any poll can be manipulated by sample design and population choice.
If I want to show that Joe Biden is popular, I just ask people who live in heavily Democratic cities like Chicago and New York.

You are correct. Anyone who has taken a course in Statistics knows that results of any poll can be manipulated by sample design and population choice.
If I want to show that Joe Biden is popular, I just ask people who live in heavily Democratic cities like Chicago and New York.

Plus it's how they word the questions. Do you want to see cleaner air and cleaner water? Uhhhhh, yeah, I guess! How about wording it more honestly, like do you want to see cleaner air and water if it costs you an extra $700.00 a year? You'd get an entirely different answer. The air and water are plenty clean!

Another one you have to love: Do you want to see more restrictions on firearms? That's the question. Not list those restrictions, explain what those restrictions do to obstruct law abiding citizens from buying a firearm, just would you like to see more restrictions?

So no, I don't pay much attention to polls unless it goes against commie standards and I want to rub some libs nose in it since they live and die by polls.

Todays is 48% approve, 50% disapprove and 42% strongly disapprove.

~~~~~~
That was in March 2021, Today Joey Xi's bungling and creations of debacles has degraded his approval rating to 25% and still falling.
More to come... Inflation, the Supply Chain, and our National Security will get worse.
Putin will win and China will take over Tiawan.
Joey Xi Bai Dung, Kamaltoe and this present administration are absolutely incapable of running this country as we have seen in the past year. They're weak, cannot make logical and sensible decisions while all the belligerent countries that oppose America see it and are and will take advantage of the situation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back