Biden Voters: Buyer's Remorse

This shocking revelation was buried deep in a Politico article published on Thursday.

“Even though U.S. officials tell NatSec Daily and others that evacuation flights from Kabul will be free, people trying to catch a plane in the Afghan capital say differently,” the outlet reported.

“One person said State Department staff were seeking large payments — up to $2,000 — from American passengers and even more from non-U.S. citizens.”

Politico asked the State Department if this was, in fact, true.

In response, an official spokesperson didn’t deny it."

Amazing....simply amazing.

It is unbelievable that Joe Dufus supported the Russian pipeline but not the American one.

That just begs the question of what the hell is is real agenda. The destruction of the US?

However, the idiot probably doesn't have an agenda. He is just stupid that doesn't know what he is doing most of the time.

Taliban commander vows jihad against the whole world. BIden just brought him a step closer.

This is not a view restricted to the Taliban.

I bet you know about the Imam hiding in the well, who is gonna lead them.

"Iran: Their foreign policy is aimed at world domination under the leadership of the 12th Imam.

The Hidden Imam, as he is also known by his followers, will only return after a period of cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed – what Christians call the Apocalypse –

“ The hidden Imam who is expected to return....
....beware of doubting, for to doubt the order of God, the Mighty, the Sublime, is apostasy (Kufr). Ibn Khaldun also states that “ When imprisoned with his mother in the house, he entered a sort of well or pit in the house that his family occupies at Samarrah, Iraq, and there he disappeared, but he is to come forth at the end of the age to fill the earth with justice”.
The Twelfth Imam, Muhammad ibn al-Hasan (Al-Mahdi-Sahibuz Zaman) (The hidden Imam who is expected to return)
12th Imam
12th Imam

"IRANIAN CLERIC EBAD MOHAMMADTABAR: WHEN THE HIDDEN IMAM ARRIVES, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE; WE WILL CONFRONT, DEFEAT THE JEWS, ZIONISM
October 07, 2019
Iranian Cleric Ebad Mohammadtabar: When the Hidden Imam Arrives, The Whole World Will Convert to Islam or Die; We Will Confront, Defeat the Jews, Zionism

The maniacs look forward to a world conflagration.

These are the people that Hussein Obama insisted need be guaranteed a nuclear bomb.

yes...the twelfth Imam. I've heard of him.
It would not surprise me that the beheadings that occur in the world in the end times are because islam has taken over the world. I always thought..beheadings...how barbaric. yes but it makes sense now doesn't it.

yes...the twelfth Imam. I've heard of him.
It would not surprise me that the beheadings that occur in the world in the end times are because islam has taken over the world. I always thought..beheadings...how barbaric. yes but it makes sense now doesn't it.

Genesis 1:4 and God separated the light from the darkness. Separating is the first thing God does after creating the world. God is now in the process of shaping chaos—into order.

The other side demand the opposite.

Forum List

Back