Biden visits Arizona, blows off visiting the border keeping his 50 year streak going.

You'll have to ask the OP. The guy who wrote It on the list. And the list that you said was 100% factual.
Yes they did, so they own farmland near our major drone base. That's what happens when you have a president that is bought and paid for. I'm sure Hunter's laptop, will tell you all about it.

Yes they did, so they own farmland near our major drone base. That's what happens when you have a president that is bought and paid for. I'm sure Hunter's laptop, will tell you all about it.

Okay...the list that you said was factual says that they opened police stations.

• Allowing Communist China to operate "Police Stations" in American cities

You said it was factual...

I'm asking you to back it up. Now you're talking about farmland. So are you just incapable of backing up your bullshit or are you just so dishonest you can't help it?

Okay...the list that you said was factual says that they opened police stations.

You said it was factual...

I'm asking you to back it up. Now you're talking about farmland. So are you just incapable of backing up your bullshit or are you just so dishonest you can't help it?
Lol, so they can spy on our drones. You're an idiot. Biden is the worst president in our history. Them owning that land is worst than anything else.

Forum List

Back