Biden Vaccine Mandate: A 'Test-Run' For Marxist Tyranny AND An Impeachable Offense

Yeah, bet you read that on Facebook. The reality, a study in Israel showed that those that were vaccinated were six times more likely to contract the Delta variant than someone that had RECOVERED FROM COVID. Not someone that had not been vaccinated and did not have natural immunity through becoming infected with the disease. Please review your sources of news.
You are misinformed suggesting that natural immunity has not been proven. Antibodies are continuing to be found in the blood of those who have contracted SARS-CoV-2. The average time antibodies remain effective is beyond 9 months now, and likely to be much longer as more time goes by for testing to occur. Some scientists have postulated that some individuals will have a lifetime of active antibodies due to natural exposure, as well as prolonging the B memory cells and boosting long-term T cells. Most people have no problem fighting off the virus without the need for medical intervention, all healthy people have much better immunity than those with obesity and regarding conditions associated with being overweight (HBP, diabetes (around 40% hospitalized have diabetes with 50% obese) organ issues, lung capacity issues etc.) Many scientists believe natural immunity will continue to show it outlasts the shorter term immunity from protein spikes training method, much longer that's why they want 'boosters". They know the difference is already showing regarding length of time in protective antibodies. Go figure. Natural immunity was the way to go all along, and I stand by that statement. Flattening the curve not only increased the likelihood of variants but also keep it going much longer than it would have gone. Flattening the curve was supposedly due to the shortage of PPE at hospitals. A level of unpreparedness that should have never happened considering previous warning signs for full load of patients: 9/11, potential flu pandemics, other viruses that could have been worse...nothing seemed to be "big enough" as a wake up call. Those who don't care to see the end to "boosters" must know that the jig is up. It will be interesting to see how they take back their previous assessments that have been proven false.

BTW- I don’t have a Facebook account, you projective windbag. I obtain my information from science sources and have paid for full access to several medical journals. Please try to stick to factual statements as readers could read your false statements and consider them factual.

I made no mention of the Israeli study you referenced so perhaps you can post your source. I’ve read several studies and interviews with Israeli doctors. A well-known female, Israeli doctor, while in the process of vaccinating a long line of people, was asked if she had had the vaccine. Her answer? She wasn’t planning to get it and was waiting to see “which one worked the best”. I find that comment most telling to say the least.

Last edited:
I've had it moron. Biden still feels the need to violate my rights to not be vaccinated. His mandate does not prevent infection or spread and I have already defeated the virus. He does not have the right to make me accept an experimental inoculation.

Linkie, moron. Show me the law that says you must be vaccinated in order to meet graduation requirements. No such law exists in NC or anywhere else.

Kind of hard to graduate if you can't attend the 121th grade.

Home schooling is not going to get you out of it.

Glad to see our President showing some guts and doing what is best for our country

You are misinformed suggesting that natural immunity has not been proven. Antibodies are continuing to be found in the blood of those who have contracted SARS-CoV-2. The average time antibodies remain effective is beyond 9 months now, and likely to be much longer as more time goes by for testing to occur. Some scientists have postulated that some individuals will have a lifetime of active antibodies due to natural exposure, as well as prolonging the B memory cells and boosting long-term T cells. Most people have no problem fighting off the virus without the need for medical intervention, all healthy people have much better immunity than those with obesity and regarding conditions associated with being overweight (HBP, diabetes (around 40% hospitalized have diabetes with 50% obese) organ issues, lung capacity issues etc.) Many scientists believe natural immunity will continue to show it outlasts the shorter term immunity from protein spikes training method, much longer that's why they want 'boosters". They know the difference is already showing regarding length of time in protective antibodies. Go figure. Natural immunity was the way to go all along, and I stand by that statement. Flattening the curve not only increased the likelihood of variants but also keep it going much longer than it would have gone. Flattening the curve was supposedly due to the shortage of PPE at hospitals. A level of unpreparedness that should have never happened considering previous warning signs for full load of patients: 9/11, potential flu pandemics, other viruses that could have been worse...nothing seemed to be "big enough" as a wake up call. Those who don't care to see the end to "boosters" must know that the jig is up. It will be interesting to see how they take back their previous assessments that have been proven false.

BTW- I don’t have a Facebook account, you projective windbag. I obtain my information from science sources and have paid for full access to several medical journals. Please try to stick to factual statements as readers could read your false statements and consider them factual.

I made no mention of the Israeli study you referenced so perhaps you can post your source. I’ve read several studies and interviews with Israeli doctors. A well-known female, Israeli doctor, while in the process of vaccinating a long line of people, was asked if she had had the vaccine. Her answer? She wasn’t planning to get it and was waiting to see “which one worked the best”. I find that comment most telling to say the least.
You might want to get a refund for what you are paying all those "medical journals". LOL. I call bullshit.

Reinfection with human coronaviruses, including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, has been documented. Currently, limited evidence concerning the protection afforded by vaccination against reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 is available.

Among Kentucky residents infected with SARS-CoV-2 in 2020, vaccination status of those reinfected during May–June 2021 was compared with that of residents who were not reinfected. In this case-control study, being unvaccinated was associated with 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with being fully vaccinated.

Glad to see our President showing some guts and doing what is best for our country
Historians of the distant future (who won't be called historians but same branch) will not go lightly on any of the world leaders we've had, but Biden? He'll be a quandary, even for the evolved humans to figure out or part human/part AI perhaps depending on continued goals of science to "perfect mankind". Biden will cause these future, swift beings a full 2 seconds moment of total dumbstruck mode lol They will wonder if a trickster was in the mix to consider him an appropriate leader, being mentally challenged that is sadly is and even refers to his handlers while the mic is hot. "They told me not to answer questions". Hmm.

Historians of the distant future (who won't be called historians but same branch) will not go lightly on any of the world leaders we've had, but Biden? He'll be a quandary, even for the evolved humans to figure out or part human/part AI perhaps depending on continued goals of science to "perfect mankind". Biden will cause these future, swift beings a full 2 seconds moment of total dumbstruck mode lol They will wonder if a trickster was in the mix to consider him an appropriate leader, being mentally challenged that is sadly is and even refers to his handlers while the mic is hot. "They told me not to answer questions". Hmm.
Now that is absolutely comical. You can fool some of the people with your so-called "scientific knowledge", but you ain't fooling me. No reputable source would claim a lifetime immunity from Covid. It's mutation rate precludes that possibility. Covid ain't chickenpox, and even having chickenpox does not provide lifetime immunity, not to mention shingles. But I am pretty sure that reference just sailed over your head.

But the comical part is to claim historians would judge Biden harshly. It is early in his term. But Trump, his judgement in history will be beyond harsh. And trust me, I know history. It is astounding to me that so many of you anti-vaccine, anti-mask, Covid skeptics have literally no knowledge of smallpox. It was initially fought through variolation. That was the act of taking a lancet, fresh with matter from a pustule taken from an infected person, and sticking it in the arm or leg of a healthy person who had never had smallpox. And you guys have a problem with getting a simple shot. Hell, it is comical. And variolation was quite common in Colonial America starting with Cotton Mather. I know, you have to look him up. But by 1777, after losing to the British at Quebec due to smallpox, Washington was variolating ever Continental Army soldier. You see, the Redcoats had already established that "mandatory variolation". Imagine George Washington attempting to do that today. Better, imagine what Valley Forge would have been like had he not done it. Pretty safe to say we would be singing "God Save the Queen" before every baseball game.

History will not be kind to Trump, but history will judge you Trump supporters that are Covid skeptics even more harshly.

You might want to get a refund for what you are paying all those "medical journals". LOL. I call bullshit.

Reinfection with human coronaviruses, including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, has been documented. Currently, limited evidence concerning the protection afforded by vaccination against reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 is available.

Among Kentucky residents infected with SARS-CoV-2 in 2020, vaccination status of those reinfected during May–June 2021 was compared with that of residents who were not reinfected. In this case-control study, being unvaccinated was associated with 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with being fully vaccinated.

Okay, you asked for it. My apologies to all other posters and readers for the following lengthy mini-thesis.

From a pro-vax position with full disclosure to study linked below:

"Therefore, young and female patients who are already affected or predisposed (e.g. immunological and serological abnormalities in absence of clinical symptoms, familiarity for immune-mediated diseases) to autoimmune or autoinflammatory disorders should be carefully evaluated for the benefits and risks of COVID-19 mRNA vaccination."

"Given the current state of the art, my view is that individuals with a dysfunctional immune response should receive the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine only if the benefits of this approach clearly outweigh any risks and after a careful evaluation case by case."

"The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label. The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19."

"The Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) estimates that the spike proteins that were generated by COVID-19 vaccines last up to a few weeks, like other proteins made by the body."
WHOOPS!

If these currently available "vaccines" are effective, why would over 150 better vaccines being developed? You can register for free to read the article put out by Medscape.

COVID-19: Vaccines and Better Treatments 'On the Horizon'​

I'll spare the readers, but if you want more updated information Winton I have more and I'm ready to share.

Okay, you asked for it. My apologies to all other posters and readers for the following lengthy mini-thesis.

From a pro-vax position with full disclosure to study linked below:

"Therefore, young and female patients who are already affected or predisposed (e.g. immunological and serological abnormalities in absence of clinical symptoms, familiarity for immune-mediated diseases) to autoimmune or autoinflammatory disorders should be carefully evaluated for the benefits and risks of COVID-19 mRNA vaccination."

"Given the current state of the art, my view is that individuals with a dysfunctional immune response should receive the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine only if the benefits of this approach clearly outweigh any risks and after a careful evaluation case by case."

"The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label. The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19."

"The Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) estimates that the spike proteins that were generated by COVID-19 vaccines last up to a few weeks, like other proteins made by the body."
WHOOPS!

If these currently available "vaccines" are effective, why would over 150 better vaccines being developed? You can register for free to read the article put out by Medscape.

COVID-19: Vaccines and Better Treatments 'On the Horizon'​

I'll spare the readers, but if you want more updated information Winton I have more and I'm ready to share.
This was your statement in your entry to this thread,

Did you know that having one of the 3 vaccines currently available in the US increases the odds of you contracting Delta? IOW-2 people stand near an infected person shedding the virus via coughing, the person who has been "vaccinated" is more likely to contract it.

That in no way has even been discussed within your links. Covid is not an autoimmune or autoinflammatory disease. it is a respiratory disease. Of course someone with an autoimmune or autoinflammatory disease. Ankylosing spondylitis would probably be the most common. should be careful when getting a live virus vaccine due to their compromised immune system. But the Covid vaccine is not a live virus vaccine, it uses mRNA technology to teach the body how to build the antibody. That was even mentioned in your link. My son's father-in-law just completed his final round of chemotherapy for Leukemia. He has been strongly advised not to get the vaccine.

But more importantly, the Israeli study that you linked was exactly the study I was talking about. quoting the subtitle,

Israelis who had an infection were more protected against the Delta coronavirus variant than those who had an already highly effective COVID-19 vaccine.​

That is no where near what you initially claimed. If you would have said two people standing near an infected person, one who had Covid and recovered, and the other vaccinated, then yes, the one that was vaccinated would have a greater chance of getting the disease, by about a factor of four. But your claim was that getting the vaccine increased one's chance of getting the Delta variant, which is beyond stupid.

I believe we have uncovered two problems here that run rampant with you anti-vaxers. First, you all are really not that bright. Best I can tell, you believe that Covid is an autoimmune or autoinflammatory disease. Which leads me to conclude you really don't know what either really is. Second, I am pretty sure you don't have a grasp of what this mRNA process is. I mean at least my oldest, a rabid anti-vaxer from way back, like her kids have a reli gious exemption for all vaccines, understands that mRNA is messing with her DNA. You can't even use her line, "I don't want anyone messing with my DNA". Hell, mess with my DNA and make me immune from cancer I will be the first in line. This Covid vaccine is not much different, and now it has been FDA approved, at least the Pfizer variant.

But the second problem is that you are so desperate to rationalize your own beliefs that you see things that are not really there, and you refuse to see things that are right in front of your face, like that subtitle to the article about the Israeli study. You peruse news articles, look at white papers, and selective choose any information that confirms your own belief, even if you have to misconstrue it.

Look, I will be honest with you. I never intended to get the Covid vaccine. Mostly, because I figure I have a natural immunity. I am 59 years old and never, in my entire life, have I had the flu. Immunizations, don't have many. I got my immunity for things like measles, all types, chicken pox, pertussis, the old-fashion way, because before I was five, I had them all. Poison Ivy, Oak--fully immune. Mosquito's, never been bit. Strep throat, can't get it, I am a carrier. I got an infection once, must have been about 35 years ago, the only time I ever took an antibiotic. I get an annual physical and the doctor just shakes his head.

But my daughter in law is a Covid nurse in ICU. Has been since all this started. And when it started, well it was the elderly and the obese, or those with respiratory diseases like asthma. You go on a ventilator and that is pretty much all she wrote, you going to die. She bags em and tags em, literally, I don't know how she does it. But it ain't like that now. Those bodies she is placing in bags, writing "Covid" in big red letters across the top, are not elderly, are not obese. They are in their 30's and 40's, healthy, no comorbidity, it is like the Spanish flu all over again. That convinced me, I know I am not immortal. I highly advise all of you to do the same, get the damn shot.

Now that is absolutely comical. You can fool some of the people with your so-called "scientific knowledge", but you ain't fooling me. No reputable source would claim a lifetime immunity from Covid. It's mutation rate precludes that possibility. Covid ain't chickenpox, and even having chickenpox does not provide lifetime immunity, not to mention shingles. But I am pretty sure that reference just sailed over your head.

But the comical part is to claim historians would judge Biden harshly. It is early in his term. But Trump, his judgement in history will be beyond harsh. And trust me, I know history. It is astounding to me that so many of you anti-vaccine, anti-mask, Covid skeptics have literally no knowledge of smallpox. It was initially fought through variolation. That was the act of taking a lancet, fresh with matter from a pustule taken from an infected person, and sticking it in the arm or leg of a healthy person who had never had smallpox. And you guys have a problem with getting a simple shot. Hell, it is comical. And variolation was quite common in Colonial America starting with Cotton Mather. I know, you have to look him up. But by 1777, after losing to the British at Quebec due to smallpox, Washington was variolating ever Continental Army soldier. You see, the Redcoats had already established that "mandatory variolation". Imagine George Washington attempting to do that today. Better, imagine what Valley Forge would have been like had he not done it. Pretty safe to say we would be singing "God Save the Queen" before every baseball game.

History will not be kind to Trump, but history will judge you Trump supporters that are Covid skeptics even more harshly.
You haven't been around long enough to know history, moron.

I appreciate that your response was an upgrade...no mention of statements not proven like I'm a Facebook reader etc. That's a pet peeve and yet there's not much I can do about it. Any poster who wants to state most anything about people is fair game. I support that fair game, until it becomes unfair.

So, back to the particulars. Interesting that was the study you referenced, yet not matching our "take".

Here are a few commonalties that are remaining constant over the evolution of this virus that are continuing to be measured and evaluated:

1. Natural immunity to SARS-Cov-2 is superior to being vaccinated (with one of the current options) that doesn't stop the spread, doesn't contain the spread, nor does it do anything to reduce the numbers other than possibly reducing the severity. Time will iron out how much suppression actually occurred...AI will figure it out, not a human.

2. There are SPECIFIC health risks known that lead to death, primarily due to comorbidities playing the determining factor. I posted a source documenting the risks, but a quick run-down includes, #1. Obesity. Within the US, this has been a major hurdle for health care practitioners who want the best for their patients. Top deaths from or with covid-obesity to the tune of around 50% of all cases. Another, diabetes usually found in most people who are obesely overweight. Some people unfortunately are at the mercy of genetics. Some others are not. There are multiple comorbidities that have been identified with covid deaths, but the main one stems from BMI being over the medical weight guidelines. Anyone who is in a high risk group needs to consult with a good doctor for preventative strategies. This might include the suggestion of the current vaccine, but let's hope they don't go around anyone during the days that person is contagious (2-4 depending on source) shedding the Delta.

THAT is what is crazy imo...why promote a vaccine known to increase likelihood of exposure to a variant? You broke it down differently, but the fact remains that a person who has been vaxed is MORE likely to contract the variant...and until I learn differently I'll assume likely for another variant as well..maybe Mu..time will soon tell unfortunately.

I continue to stand by my statement that people who've been "vaxed" are more likely to contract a variant. My example of two people standing next to a person shedding a variant-Delta in this case, would most likely expose the vaxed person and not the unvaxed person. Could both be exposed? Sure, but it's more likely the vaxed one gets it, due to the protein spike training. That has a few unknowns you do realize? Even pro-scientists interviewed have stated when asked where exactly do the molecules wind up...they look around before answering (I've seen at least 3 experts do that, but they remained honest) saying "Well, in the muscle tissue...most staying in the local area of injection". Asked again in different wording, including questions about the spikes breaking due to the lipid factor holding it all together (quite the discovery I might add, although not good enough imo) as at least one research scientist interviewed said, "Well, yes, the lipids hold it together, but the unknown is mostly about how long it holds". This is not from Facebook. If you want a source I'll provide one.

Look, you don't know me from Eve, and I don't know you from Adam, but since you can't know that I don't post information until I have at least 2 scientific or medical studies to back it up. One thing I don't do is lie or ever try to persuade anyone of anything so important like health decisions, unless I have ample evidence. This is an individual decision as it should be, and for anyone to even suggest that the current messenger RNA vehicle is a "one size fits all" hasn't done their research.

This has been a learning curve for many people. Scientists, doctors, research teams are still learning. This was, although bad enough, a test. Hopefully, unlike past poor decisions that were made (hospitals not stocking up-what a blunder) the next test will not contain the futile efforts of our government's reactionary stance based on a few drug companies telling them what the solution is without a mention of utilizing Tier 2 of an emergency pandemic plan. They skipped Tier 2 altogether, as if it weren't important to educated the public and utilize effective home care measures. What they wound up with was numerous people rushing to the hospital, including those who did not have symptoms behind the common cold, but rushed anyway out of pure fear. That worked against everything, and was avoidable. The press is to blame for a lot of it, but I've learned to not expect much from domestic media sources, certainly not the national news sources.

So, an major issue that turned sour instantly when it became a political issue. Fauci was the worst person to lead anything...you do know his history with the Wuhan lab, yes? Another source needed perhaps. Let me know I can post undisputed evidence about his financial dealings and track record with working on infected bats, gain of function considered by him to be worth it fully. Reality shows shyster Fauci needs to retire.

I wanted to add that my husband had Pfizer jabs. In no way do I wish anything but positive outcomes for all who accepted one of these "solutions" but he has said a booster in 6 months must have meant they gave useless doses. He is way more understanding than I am, more of the mindset that "They are playing a game, and we have to play it". My response? No, we really don't without factual data supporting it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back