Biden using your money for hotels for illegals while homeless Vets sleep on the streets. Is that the new American Way?

Many of us have championed help for the homeless but are rebuffed.
The mental health shit comes off the record.
The gun rights come back.
Democrat cops hang their heads in shame.
People work on résumés and fill out job applications.
Or work out a business plan and apply for startup funding.
They consider job offers, accept open positions, or go in business.

That only works in a right-to-work state without the labor unions, though. Otherwise, when they boot you out of the labor union, it's a poverty trap for life.

Many of us have championed help for the homeless but are rebuffed.

What exactly is there to explain? If I would post an article concerning helping the homeless many posting here would dismiss it as Communism. The complaints here ring hollow.

Right, the homeless are just being used by you. There is no concern for them here.

I addressed the homeless. Those complaining here are not interested in helping the homeless.

Not enough obviously. I'm all for programs to help them. I pay my taxes.
So are you pissed at the Biden administration for spending to make illegals comfortable when he could direct that spending toward poor blacks and our homeless Vets?

Bidens Mexico First agenda is in your face and on the surface...they don’t try to hide it anymore...how do the “save the homeless, save the poor blacks” Left feel about this?
Why are there still homeless vets? We just got out of a republican administration. Why didn't you do anything?

I pay my taxes also. But seeing how it's not being used to address the issue, I'm not for ANY new programs to "fix" the issue.

I certainly understand that. We most certainly do not spend our wealth wisely. I'm all for addressing that.

So are you pissed at the Biden administration for spending to make illegals comfortable when he could direct that spending toward poor blacks and our homeless Vets?

Sure, as I've said many times those who draw illegals here should be paying. Business. We need to raise business taxes to pay for this.

Don't forget though, they "champion help" for the homeless. :auiqs.jpg:

No they don't.

They're as transparent as a window. They're ok with blabbering about the homeless but won't go the distance and expect everyone else do the leg work.

Every Saturday morning we work with our outreach....no leftists to be seen

Why is *biden letting this happen? He's been there 50 years, why isn't it fixed yet?

Why has no one fixed this? Yeah, he was in Congress for a long time. 1 of 100 people.

This is not one person's fault. Hell, it is not even exclusively the fault of the assholes we send to DC.

Sure, as I've said many times those who draw illegals here should be paying. Business. We need to raise business taxes to pay for this.
Dems are firmly against mandatory e-verify....why do you think that may be?
Are you against mandatory e-verify?

Dems are firmly against mandatory e-verify....why do you think that may be?
Are you against mandatory e-verify?

Sheesh, I've done nothing but push for that. Neither party supports it.

Republicans had their chance 2016-18 and did nothing.

No administration has really addressed the problem except where photo ops could be gained.
Trump wasn't building a wall?
He wasn't removing red tape to put deportations on the fast-track?
He didn't try to end DACA?
He didn't leverage Mexico and get them to keep "asylum seekers" on the Mexico side?
He wasn't busting his ass to convince Americans that we don't need illegals?

Have you been paying attention? Are you just talking to talk?

Trump wasn't building a wall?
He wasn't removing red tape to put deportations on the fast-track?
He didn't try to end DACA?
He didn't leverage Mexico and get them to keep "asylum seekers" on the Mexico side?
He wasn't busting his ass to convince Americans that we don't need illegals?

Have you been paying attention? Are you just talking to talk?

You missed the post I was replying to.

Crepitus said "Why are there still homeless vets? We just got out of a republican administration. Why didn't you do anything?"

And I replied with "No administration has really addressed the problem except where photo ops could be gained.".

My post was not about illegal immigrants. It was about veterans.

How much was spent, per person, keeping people locked up at the border by the prior administration? $750 a day?

Money is not the issue here. I'll gladly take the hit and keep these people at the border.

If they were left in Mexico until their hearings came up as Trump was doing, then Mexico would be footing the bill not us.

Money is not the issue here. I'll gladly take the hit and keep these people at the border.

If they were left in Mexico until their hearings came up as Trump was doing, then Mexico would be footing the bill not us.

Mexico was footing the bill for detained illegals under Trump?

Forum List

Back