Biden using 500K of YOUR money to build fence around HIS property

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
That's right. Probably a piece of his "inflation reduction act".

These guys are way too funny. They build walls everywhere - except for the Southern border where they have laid out the welcome sign with Welcome Wagon freebies. But they aren't for open borders.

That's right. Probably a piece of his "inflation reduction act".

Calm the fuck down! Trump charges the Secret Service for accomdations at his golf clubs and tax dollars go right into his pocket. How much do you think that costs tax payers?

Calm the fuck down! Trump charges the Secret Service for accomdations at his golf clubs and tax dollars go right into his pocket. How much do you think that costs tax payers?
Wrong thread bro
This thread is about biden and a fence around his personal property.
LOL JK
I know you knew that. You just had to deflect for your senile pants shitter.

Wrong thread bro
This thread is about biden and a fence around his personal property.
LOL JK
I know you knew that. You just had to deflect for your senile pants shitter.
It's a fair comparison. Both involve security. The difference is that Biden is no lining his pocketts with tax dollars

And if you read the OP link, you would know tht the project was innitiated and approved by DHS

It's a fair comparison. Both involve security. The difference is that Biden is no lining his pocketts with tax dollars

And if you read the OP link, you would know tht the project was innitiated and approved by DHS
What do you think adding a 500K dollar fence to his personal property does? DERP

That's old news. Although the price tag has gone up over the last year. Must be that non existent inflation.

Shit, all I want is 6k so I can replace the fence around my property.

Forum List

Back