Biden Uses Fake WH Set Because Real White House On Fire Due To Out of Control Scandals: Biden AG Conflict Of Interest Un-Containable

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
So the Biden US AG Who Is Calling On the Proven Criminal FBI to Intimidate, (illegally) Spy on, and silence parents for opposing Marxist indoctrination CRT training, calling the parents 'Terrorists', Is Up To His NECK in a Huge 'Conflict of Interest' due to the fact that his son-in-law is the co-founder of a company that promotes critical race theory (CRT) in the classroom.

1634232313195.png

Biden's AG in the hot seat over possible family tie to CRT-promoting company: gov't watchdog

A conservative government watchdog is seeking information related to reports that Attorney General Merrick Garland's son-in-law is the co-founder of a company that promotes critical race theory (CRT) in the classroom.

America First Legal (AFL) filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with DOJ on Wednesday seeking records related to Garland's Oct. 4 memo, which directed DOJ's National Security Division and the FBI to investigate "threatening" parents at school board meetings speaking out against CRT.

Garland's directive has been criticized for politicizing DOJ because it came just days after a controversial letter from the National School Boards Association (NSBA) to President Biden, suggesting that parents pushing back during school board meetings are engaging in "domestic terrorism." Now, Garland is also under increased scrutiny for his son-in-law's ties to a company that backs CRT.

"AG Garland ordered the DOJ to use its vast national security powers to target parents who object to Critical Race Theory being forced onto innocent children. It is therefore exceptionally urgent that the Department disclose all records pertaining to the Garland family’s financial interest in Critical Race Theory and any and all ethical conflicts that arise from that financial interest," said Miller.

"Accordingly, Mr. Tanner’s financial interest in a business that benefits from CRT and gender ideology indoctrination might render the Attorney General’s participation in measures to promote or protect such activities, including the October 4, 2021 memorandum, ethically problematic," said America First Legal in the announcement of the FOIA request.

"Merrick Garland has declared a war on parents," Asra Nomani of Parents Defending Education (PDE) tweeted in response to Garland's memo. "His daughter is married to the cofounder of @PanoramaEd which is under fire for its multimillion contracts with school boards. At @DefendingEd, parents sent us tips. We raised the alarm. Now Garland is trying to silence parents."

Garland and his family have a direct personal financial interest in intimidating and silencing parents with the FBI, to destroy opposition to CRT in classrooms!

Garland needs to step down...or be removed.

Can you believe this POS was nominated to the USSC as a 'moderate'. Every day Garland justifies the GOP blocking his appointment to the USSC.

I been saying this fir over a year now the military does not recognize Biden as their president and he does not cpoccupy the wh and Biden is on a movie set in Georgia,I kept quiet because I gave evidence of it and I was just called a conspiracy theorist.but I am getting the last laugh cause it’s no longer a secret anymore,it’s all over the msm news.

Forum List

Back