Biden urges patience on Covid as Republican governors go rogue on reopenings

Once again , Republicans show why they are the Party of Stupid

Party of stupid? This coming from the side that has no problem with crowds gathering cheek-to-cheek when it involves a BLM protest or street naming ceremony yet shits itself over families getting together for the Holidays? Now, that is stupid.

The same people who scream about how contagious and dangerous Covid is that we can't even have Thanksgiving or Christmas with our family members, but then say that there's "no proof" that moving infected patients into nursing homes and thousands of nursing home patients dying are in any way connected.

They also have no problem opening up the borders.

Party of stupid? This coming from the side that has no problem with crowds gathering cheek-to-cheek when it involves a BLM protest or street naming ceremony yet shits itself over families getting together for the Holidays? Now, that is stupid.

The same people who scream about how contagious and dangerous Covid is that we can't even have Thanksgiving or Christmas with our family members, but then say that there's "no proof" that moving infected patients into nursing homes and thousands of nursing home patients dying are in any way connected.

They also have no problem opening up the borders.

Oh, don't even get me started. As someone who actually lives on the border, Dementia Joe can go fuck himself with a barbed-wire dildo.

Let the red states fo what they want, as long as they are made to cover the costs and heard from receiving federal aid if their states experience another outbreak.

Let them make the choice and let them live with the consequences.

Let the red states fo what they want, as long as they are made to cover the costs and heard from receiving federal aid if their states experience another outbreak.

How about we apply that to the blue states, and 86 that odious bailout of their vastly-overspent budgets?

I also seem to remember much screaming outrage from your ilk when we suggested that states not enforcing their own laws to protect their own citizens from violence shouldn't get federal funding, so may I cordially suggest that you take your hypocrisy and your ASSumption that all federal taxes are exclusively yours to do whatever you want with, and stuff them right back up where your "ideas" came from?

We pay taxes, same as you do, punkin. And we are citizens, same as you are. And we do not need to surrender our rights to self-governance to purchase the exact same treatment as every other state. YOU do not "let" us do anything. And you should be ashamed to be an American adult and need to have that explained to you.

act like your citizens are adult enough to stay home if they feel ill and let healthy people get on with their lives.

and will you dig the mass graves?

asshole
Does the term Chicken Little mean anything to you?

hey, tough guy, when you get COVID, stay the fuck away from the hospital and doctors.

clearly teh term asshole is something you embrace

peace
I had Covid six months ago...had mild symptoms for four days and then I felt fine. It didn't even rate in the top fifty flu virus's I've had in my lifetime. The term asshole is something that YOU seem to embrace! You use it liberally! (Pun intended!)

and your intellectual ability precludes you from understanding objectively and instead you propagate a logical fallacy, a faulty generalization fallacy

idiot

like I said, when you get it again, stay the fuck out of the healthcare system

act like your citizens are adult enough to stay home if they feel ill and let healthy people get on with their lives.

asshole
Will you admit you were hysterical when those mass graves don't materialize?

WTF are you talking about?

This is how fuckin stupid you are.

Deplorable
I don't think anyone will be digging mass graves because I don't think this pandemic is as bad as you'd like it to be! People like you see things like Covid as an excuse to take away people's freedoms and you do so under a false flag of "SCIENCE"!

You are a little late to the party, mass graves were dug and used in both NYC and Cali.

------------------------------------------

BTW, no BS, just trying to be a nice guy:
People who survive severe cases of Covid-19 do tend to have more complications such as pulmonary fibrosis. There's been numerous cases of myocarditis, blood clots, etc., in people who only had mild or even asymptomatic Covid-19. Covid-19 is more dangerous than people think when they only look at death rates.

be safe, better safe than sorry
peace

How about we apply that to the blue states, and 86 that odious bailout of their vastly-overspent budgets?

I also seem to remember much screaming outrage from your ilk when we suggested that states not enforcing their own laws to protect their own citizens from violence shouldn't get federal funding, so may I cordially suggest that you take your hypocrisy and your ASSumption that all federal taxes are exclusively yours to do whatever you want with, and stuff them right back up where your "ideas" came from?

We pay taxes, same as you do, punkin. And we are citizens, same as you are. And we do not need to surrender our rights to self-governance to purchase the exact same treatment as every other state. YOU do not "let" us do anything. And you should be ashamed to be an American adult and need to have that explained to you.

honest, why are you so stupid? Post after post you show a very low level of understanding and reasoning ability.

The blue states are the industrial power houses. The red states are the welfare states. This is common knowledge.

Of course we had problems with the risk of BLM protests.
However, we had no control over them like Trump has over his rallies and the Gov of Texas and Mississippi have over opening bars, restaurants and movie theaters
Yeah, liberal Mayors told their Police forces to stand down when BLM marched! You didn't have control because you wanted anarchy!

Trump demanded they “bust heads”
Mayors did not want to provoke a bad situation
Oh, bullshit! Those liberal Mayors CREATED the bad situation when they left their communities defenseless against a bunch of rampaging anarchists. When anarchists know that the police have been told to stand down...then they know they have nothing to fear. They can literally loot and burn with impunity.

asshole

Deplorable
I don't think anyone will be digging mass graves because I don't think this pandemic is as bad as you'd like it to be! People like you see things like Covid as an excuse to take away people's freedoms and you do so under a false flag of "SCIENCE"!

You are a little late to the party, mass graves were dug and used in both NYC and Cali.

People who survive severe cases of Covid-19 do tend to have more complications such as pulmonary fibrosis. There's been numerous cases of myocarditis, blood clots, etc., in people who only had mild or even asymptomatic Covid-19. Covid-19 is more dangerous than people think when they only look at death rates.

peace
Show me where mass graves were dug because of Covid!

asshole

Deplorable

peace

additionally, burials were put off for months at private burial areas because of the sheer volume. I can think of no funeral home who did not also have a refrigerator truck accumulating bodies. Of course I lived it and to you it was a TV event, like 911.

asshole

Deplorable

peace

additionally, burials were put off for months at private burial areas because of the sheer volume. I can think of no funeral home who did not also have a refrigerator truck accumulating bodies. Of course I lived it and to you it was a TV event, like 911.

Total BULLSHIT! That's a picture of the Potter's Field in New York City where they bury the bodies of indigent people who aren't claimed by relatives and they've ALWAYS dug the graves that way!

asshole

Deplorable

peace

Total BULLSHIT! That's a picture of the Potter's Field in New York City where they bury the bodies of indigent people who aren't claimed by relatives and they've ALWAYS dug the graves that way!

Hey, ass hole, where teh hell did you think they would dig the mass graves? Stop being an idiot.
You really are "
that" stupid, aren't you?
Pathetic.

asshole

Deplorable

peace

You are correct, according to both Snopes and Politifact (I don't particularly trust them, but leftists claim to). Those pictures are of Hart Island, where NYC buries its unclaimed and indigent dead. They've always buried the bodies in mass graves (marked, so that if someone turns up to claim the body, it can be disinterred). Yes, they have had an increase in dead bodies during the pandemic, but what those pictures show are ALL the unclaimed bodies being buried, as they always have been, whatever their cause of death.

asshole

Deplorable

peace

You are correct, according to both Snopes and Politifact (I don't particularly trust them, but leftists claim to). Those pictures are of Hart Island, where NYC buries its unclaimed and indigent dead. They've always buried the bodies in mass graves (marked, so that if someone turns up to claim the body, it can be disinterred). Yes, they have had an increase in dead bodies during the pandemic, but what those pictures show are ALL the unclaimed bodies being buried, as they always have been, whatever their cause of death.

and the reason for the dig was the deaths' from Covids made it necessary. Good Fuckin grief.

asshole

Deplorable

peace

and the reason for the dig was the deaths' from Covids made it necessary. Good Fuckin grief.

No, twat. The reason for the dig was the same reason it ALWAYS is: unclaimed dead bodies, from all causes of death. You act like people stopped dying from anything except Covid. Good fucking grief.

Sorry to spoil your fun, scary storyline, but they dig those graves routinely on Hart Island, and have ever since it became their Potter's Field.

asshole

Deplorable

peace

Hey, ass hole, where teh hell did you think they would dig the mass graves? Stop being an idiot.
You really are "
Pathetic.

They've dug graves that way for decades you ignorant buffoon! Stop buying the bullshit that people like The New York Times is feeding you!

No, twat. The reason for the dig was the same reason it ALWAYS is: unclaimed dead bodies, from all causes of death.

Dumb shit, the dig was necessitated by all the Covid deaths. FACT. Of course fact to an asshole like you, the site asshole, is meaningless.

Now go surf your gay porn and leave the adults to talk. Thanks, pee wee.

asshole

Deplorable

peace

You really are "
Pathetic.

They've dug graves that way for decades you ignorant buffoon! Stop buying the bullshit that people like The New York Times is feeding you!

yeah, you ass holes are not much for fact. We all know the GQP drill by now. Left is right, up is down and fiction is fact.

asshole

Deplorable

peace

You really are "
Pathetic.

yeah, you ass holes are not much for fact. We all know the GQP drill by now. Left is right, up is down and fiction is fact.

It's a FACT that they've dug mass burial graves on that island long before anyone ever heard of Covid 19! The New York Times simply took a picture of something that has always happened and led idiots like yourself to believe that it was suddenly happening because of the pandemic!

asshole

Deplorable

peace

You really are "
Pathetic.

It's a FACT that they've dug mass burial graves on that island long before anyone ever heard of Covid 19! The New York Times simply took a picture of something that has always happened and led idiots like yourself to believe that it was suddenly happening because of the pandemic!

ass wipe, the reason they needed the mass dig was Covid

Forum List

Back