Biden urges patience on Covid as Republican governors go rogue on reopenings

Once again , Republicans show why they are the Party of Stupid

No. That would be you and your party. Stupid plus.
Childish reply.

Sad but true
WTF are Republican Governors thinking?

Most adults will be vaccinated in three months. Why drop your guard NOW?

Republicans are the Party of Stupid
Why go another 3 months waiting on idiot government promises of checks and vaccinations that do nothing?

Sorry
Not playing your silly conspiracies
I agree, you are sorry. Thank you. Do you ever add anything other than awful trolling? Stupid Giants fan.

Don‘t engage in conspiracy theories
They get people killed
Plenty of businesses never shut down, people kept working, none of them died. Called common sense

Childish reply.

Sad but true

Why go another 3 months waiting on idiot government promises of checks and vaccinations that do nothing?

Sorry
I agree, you are sorry. Thank you. Do you ever add anything other than awful trolling? Stupid Giants fan.

They get people killed
Plenty of businesses never shut down, people kept working, none of them died. Called common sense
500,000 deaths prove otherwise
Relaxation of COVID protections has led to infection spikes

Childish reply.

Sad but true

Sorry

They get people killed
Or maybe people need to stop touching their faces. But that’s impossible to do as you have to keep putting on and taking off masks.

Agreed in principle.

That said, if the numbers spike, the buck stops with those governors.

Were you saying the same in October when numbers started spiking and the governors wouldn't lockdown until after the election? You going to assign the deaths that happened then to those governors?

Also, if Texas reopening shows that lockdowns accomplished not a damned thing, are you going to blame the lockdown governors for all the harm they caused to people's lives and their states' economies?

Childish reply.

Sad but true

Sorry

They get people killed
More testing led to more cases.....and overall open red states have lower mortality rates than the silly lockdown Dim states led by Killer Cuomo and Murderer Murphy.

Childish reply.

Sad but true

Sorry

They get people killed

My husband and I have both been working this entire time. He works as a team lead in a large, crowded call center. No problems whatsoever. And while both of us will wear masks if a business requires it, because we respect the right of the business owner to make rules for their property, neither of us is a big believer in mask efficacy in regards to Covid. We don't wear them a second longer than we absolutely have to.

Childish reply.

Sad but true

Sorry

They get people killed
Or maybe people need to stop touching their faces. But that’s impossible to do as you have to keep putting on and taking off masks.

And the damned things aren't fitted at all, which means they move around constantly and have to be yanked back into position. I have a particular problem with it, because I wear glasses. If the edge of the mask isn't under the frame of my glasses, every breath I exhale fogs up my glasses so that I can't see. And the edge of the mask NEVER stays under my glasses for long.

Childish reply.

Sad but true

Sorry

They get people killed

My husband and I have both been working this entire time. He works as a team lead in a large, crowded call center. No problems whatsoever. And while both of us will wear masks if a business requires it, because we respect the right of the business owner to make rules for their property, neither of us is a big believer in mask efficacy in regards to Covid. We don't wear them a second longer than we absolutely have to.
Same here, run Contact Center for large manufacturing company which never missed a beat. We wear masks in production area like always because of fumes. When people have become ill, flu or Covid, they stay home until they get better and come back to work......just like common sense tells you to do. Company had best year in 2020 ever.

Agreed in principle.

When numbers spiked in Libnut run states with lockdowns leftist clowns blamed Trump.

Any spike will therefore be on Veggie Joe.

What time frame are we referring to?
Why does it matter?

Here’s why: If we are going to blame Biden now, it means Trump was to blame back when this started.

Agreed in principle.

When numbers spiked in Libnut run states with lockdowns leftist clowns blamed Trump.

Why does it matter?

Here’s why: If we are going to blame Biden now, it means Trump was to blame back when this started.
I thought that was the liberal mantra....

Childish reply.

Sad but true

Sorry

They get people killed
Bullshit. You're using the overall number to prove something that doesn't make sense. COVID kills the old, fat and unhealthy. Period. Masks or no masks. If you're old, fat and or unhealthy then stay home and get the vaccine.

Childish reply.

Sad but true

Sorry

They get people killed
Bullshit. You're using the overall number to prove something that doesn't make sense. COVID kills the old, fat and unhealthy. Period. Masks or no masks. If you're old, fat and or unhealthy then stay home and get the vaccine.
And it eliminates any flu or pneumonia deaths.

Agreed in principle.

Why does it matter?

Only thing I blame Biden for is the disaster at the Border. That is 100% on him. He is an idiot.

Childish reply.

Sad but true

Sorry

They get people killed
No one is listening to Uncle Joe. He just turned loose over 100 covid infected illegals into the USA. No one's in chrarge.

Childish reply.

Sad but true

Sorry

They get people killed

Same here, run Contact Center for large manufacturing company which never missed a beat. We wear masks in production area like always because of fumes. When people have become ill, flu or Covid, they stay home until they get better and come back to work......just like common sense tells you to do. Company had best year in 2020 ever.

I believe there have been a couple of people at my husband's work who have come down with Covid. Relatively young workforce. They stayed home, got over it, and came back. And no one around them at work got sick at all (although I obviously can't swear they didn't have an asymptomatic case). One of my co-workers has been concerned about getting sick because he takes care of his elderly mother and he doesn't want to carry it home to her, which I consider a valid concern. My co-workers and I have made efforts to help him out, but nothing excessive. We all have separate offices, and largely avoid one another, anyway.

Agreed in principle.

Why does it matter?

I believe the point is the reverse: since people DID try to blame Trump back then, they are now required to blame Biden in the same way. Unless they want to admit that we were right back then, and their attempts to blame Trump were empty partisan bullshit.

Childish reply.

Sad but true

Sorry

They get people killed

I believe there have been a couple of people at my husband's work who have come down with Covid. Relatively young workforce. They stayed home, got over it, and came back. And no one around them at work got sick at all (although I obviously can't swear they didn't have an asymptomatic case). One of my co-workers has been concerned about getting sick because he takes care of his elderly mother and he doesn't want to carry it home to her, which I consider a valid concern. My co-workers and I have made efforts to help him out, but nothing excessive. We all have separate offices, and largely avoid one another, anyway.
We had 102 positives, 2 went to hospital then recovered at home. All out 10 days to 2 weeks and back to work. It all depends on what your true goal is you are looking to accomplish....successful continued business operation, or control of sheeple masses and removal of America loving president.

Agreed in principle.

Were you saying the same in October when numbers started spiking and the governors wouldn't lockdown until after the election? You going to assign the deaths that happened then to those governors?

Also, if Texas reopening shows that lockdowns accomplished not a damned thing, are you going to blame the lockdown governors for all the harm they caused to people's lives and their states' economies?

Already have.

New Topics

Forum List

Back