Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

What do the fucking words "unlikely to benefit from" mean to you?

What do you think the word "recommend" means? You continue to avoid this and we both know why lmao.

"The clinic still recommends that anyone who can get the vaccine, should.

The Cleveland Clinic tells FOX 8, “We don’t know how long the immune system will protect against reinfection or protect against variants. We still recommend those eligible receive the vaccine."

You can try to spin this however you like but you're STILL going against the Cleveland Clinic's recommendation. It's hilarious watching you try to deflect away from this simple and obvious point. You fail.
Does your MD recommend something to you that you are unlikely to benefit from? LOL

OK IDIOT

35% of Georgia is vaccinated (BLUE STATE)
39% of Arizona (BLUE STATE)
46% of Michigan (BLUE STATE)
44% of Illinois (BLUE STATE)

Would you like more data points?

Moron

This is why it's important to look at ALL the data. When you do, you see some bigger trends.

View attachment 504055

No response from AzogtheDefiler on this either I see. Looks like you’re WRONG again.

What’s the matter you little bitch? Can’t defend your argument? Maybe you should look at the entire data set before you post it.

Too easy.
npr is leftist

How do you explain the stats below?

Post the entire data set.

Like I told you from the beginning.

OK IDIOT

Moron

This is why it's important to look at ALL the data. When you do, you see some bigger trends.

View attachment 504055

No response from AzogtheDefiler on this either I see. Looks like you’re WRONG again.

What’s the matter you little bitch? Can’t defend your argument? Maybe you should look at the entire data set before you post it.

Too easy.
npr is leftist

Post the entire data set.

Like I told you from the beginning.
Google is your friend. LOL

You're such a dummy it hurts eh? So its Trump's fault that those 4 blue states are under 50% in terms of vaccinations? Note these vaccines have NOT been approved by the FDA. The FDA allowed emergency usage due to the pandemic. So many people are reluctant. My parents got it. My mother in law did as well. I am waiting for more data. My kids are a bit young IMO. Your vaccine shaming will not work, leftist.

Does your MD recommend something to you that you are unlikely to benefit from? LOL
So you disagree with the Cleveland Clinic's recommendation then. Like I've told you from the beginning.

All caught up now? Took you long enough. LoL
Cleveland Clinic said I was unlikely to benefit from the vaccine. Glad you agree with them. LOL

Again, why do you keep bringing my name into this? I left this debate a while back and left you to Cat and Nostra. You miss me that much, leftist?

Cleveland Clinic said I was unlikely to benefit from the vaccine. Glad you agree with them. LOL

I also agree with their recommendation. Do you agree with their recommendation?

This is the part where you desperately avoid the question or lie about it. Don't run away now you little bitch. I'm not done smacking you around.

Hey I found the source you used! Now I know why you didn't want to share the source lmao.

States by vaccination rate:

Vermont 64.1%
Maine 59.8%
Massachusetts 59.8%
Connecticut 58.8%
Rhode Island 56.9%
New Hampshire 54.7%
New Jersey 54.5%
Maryland 53.8%
Washington 52.7%
New Mexico 52.4%
New York 52.0%
Washington, D.C. 51.6%
Oregon 51.4%
Hawaii 50.9%
Virginia 50.2%
Minnesota 50.2%
Colorado 50.1%
Pennsylvania 48.4%
California 48.1%
Wisconsin 47.8%
Delaware 47.7%

Iowa 47.0%
Michigan 45.8%
Nebraska 45.2%
South Dakota 44.5%

Illinois 44.2%
Florida 44.1%
Ohio 43.6%
Kentucky 42.1%
Alaska 41.7%
Montana 41.6%
Kansas 40.9%

Nevada 40.4%
Texas 39.7%
Arizona 39.0%
Indiana 39.0%
North Carolina 38.6%
North Dakota 38.2%
Missouri 38.1%
Oklahoma 37.3%
South Carolina 36.9%
West Virginia 36.2%
Utah 35.9%
Idaho 35.2%

Georgia 34.8%
Tennessee 34.4%
Louisiana 33.7%

You seeing a pattern now, retard? :laughing0301:

Holy shit you're dumb and it's hilarious watching you make an idiot out of yourself.

Google is your friend. LOL

Different sites track vaccination rates differently. I'll explain it if I can get my hands on the data. If you don't want to post the data source, then I'll just accept your surrender.

You lose. AGAIN.
Will that help you sleep at night?
Too late. Already found it and it's incredibly satisfying. Thanks for that.
Great. You will stop pinging me then? Thank you, leftist.

OK IDIOT

Moron

View attachment 504055

Too easy.

What’s the matter you little bitch? Can’t defend your argument?

Funny shit coming from the Clown who claimed "Trumpsters don't want the vaccine".:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::itsok:

Funny shit coming from the Clown who claimed "Trumpsters don't want the vaccine".:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::itsok:

Trumpsters, Republicans. Such a HUGE difference. Lmao.

What a lame argument you’re STILL desperately clinging on to. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Run away you little bitch. I accept your surrender.
Parroting me now. Thank you for your support,
leftist. Do you feel better now? Lol

I have clearly broken you. Go find your safe space and sulk.

And this is the part where you resort to comments that have absolutely zero substance.

Sorry Trumpster, you’re already 0-2. The Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation is perfectly clear and there is an obvious trend in blue states showing higher vaccine rates.

Got anything meaningful to say? Probably not. You lose again.

What a lame argument you’re STILL desperately clinging on to. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Hey Stupid, the only link you pilfered off another post showed the vast majority of Republicans have no apprehensions about taking the vaccine.

You really are a colossal Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hey Stupid, the only link you pilfered off another post showed the vast majority of Republicans have no apprehensions about taking the vaccine.

You really are a colossal Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You already said that. Republicans and Trumpsters still aren’t all that different. There’s obviously a lot of overlap.

I’ve seen some pathetic arguments before but never this pathetic. You’re flailing.

And this is the part where you resort to comments that have absolutely zero substance.

Sorry Trumpster, you’re already 0-2. The Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation is perfectly clear and there is an obvious trend in blue states showing higher vaccine rates.

OK…you done now? You’re broken. You’re acting crazy.

OK…you done now? You’re broken. You’re acting crazy.
I already said I accept your surrender, loser.

Forum List

Back