Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

Because Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine.
Or too many stories like these makes people hesitant and the Cleveland Clinic study stated those with antibodies are well protected?

The Cleveland Clinic recommends people should get vaccinated. They're pretty smart.
They said if you have the antibodies you’re just as protected as if you were vaccinated.
They recommended all adults get the vaccine. Maybe you should read your own articles.
But they also said that immunity gives equal protection. So why do you care if I wait another month or two, leftist?

Hey if you want to go against their recommendation, that's on you. But they still recommended it. Apparently you think you're smarter than the Cleveland Clinic even though you don't even read your own articles.

That's up to you.
They recommended both shots? Hmmm…must have missed that one. Do point that out. I am happy to get one.

Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them.
Maybe you should read them before opining on them, leftist?

I did read it.

It clearly states that the Cleveland Clinic recommends all adults getting vaccinated. Not complicated. Even for you.
Really? What does the other 98% of the article say about those who have natural immunity? Please share that, leftist.

You're going against their recommendation then. That's fine. But the Cleveland Clinic still agrees with me, Trumpster.
For now. But is it possible they may change their tune altogether as more research comes out. Stating those with natural immunity are just as protected as those with vaccines is new. They aren’t sure about the variants so they to be safe recommended the vaccine still but further research may and likely will show that natural immunity protects from the variants as well as usually variants aren’t as strong as the initial virus. That is what I am waiting for, leftist. I hope you understand.

You do you. I don’t care what you do.

If you want to go against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation, that’s up to you. They’re only one of the best hospitals in the country and all. They’re really smart. But hey, apparently you think they’re smarter than them. That’s fine.
They stated natural immunity is just as good as the vaccine. Thanks for agreeing with me, leftist.

I don’t agree with you. I agree with the Cleveland Clinic.

They recommend the vaccine for everyone.
I am happy to just get one dose as the CC recommends. You’re saying I need both doses. Follow the science, leftist.

Her solution: Just get the first dose. Even if it’s unnecessary, that single dose can act as an immune booster.

“I’m recommending one dose after natural infection, not because of any evidence I can find,” explained Gandhi, “but because of emotion.”

I’m just saying what the Cleveland Clinic says. It’s not my problem if you disagree with them.

I don’t know what you’re quoting from. There’s mo link.
They said one shot is sufficient and even then just as a booster. Learn to read, leftist.

Still no link.

• Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that people who’ve already had COVID-19 may not necessarily benefit from vaccination.
  • They said that people with prior infection had similar protection to those who were fully vaccinated.
  • Researchers are still uncovering how natural immunity compares to immunity from vaccination.
  • Some health experts are recommending that people who’ve had COVID-19 still get a single dose of vaccine.

Are you ever not a complete and utter loser leftist?

And yet they're still recommending the vaccine. I guess they still agree with me then. Thanks for confirming that one of the best hospitals in the country agrees with me.

If you think I'm a loser for agreeing with the Cleveland Clinic, that's fine. At least I'm in good company.
Quote where they agree with you. Thanks

They recommended that all eligible adults get vaccinated. Maybe you should read your own articles if you can’t find it.

Because Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine.
Or too many stories like these makes people hesitant and the Cleveland Clinic study stated those with antibodies are well protected?

The Cleveland Clinic recommends people should get vaccinated. They're pretty smart.
They said if you have the antibodies you’re just as protected as if you were vaccinated.
They recommended all adults get the vaccine. Maybe you should read your own articles.
But they also said that immunity gives equal protection. So why do you care if I wait another month or two, leftist?

Hey if you want to go against their recommendation, that's on you. But they still recommended it. Apparently you think you're smarter than the Cleveland Clinic even though you don't even read your own articles.

That's up to you.
They recommended both shots? Hmmm…must have missed that one. Do point that out. I am happy to get one.

Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them.
Maybe you should read them before opining on them, leftist?

I did read it.

It clearly states that the Cleveland Clinic recommends all adults getting vaccinated. Not complicated. Even for you.
Really? What does the other 98% of the article say about those who have natural immunity? Please share that, leftist.

You're going against their recommendation then. That's fine. But the Cleveland Clinic still agrees with me, Trumpster.
For now. But is it possible they may change their tune altogether as more research comes out. Stating those with natural immunity are just as protected as those with vaccines is new. They aren’t sure about the variants so they to be safe recommended the vaccine still but further research may and likely will show that natural immunity protects from the variants as well as usually variants aren’t as strong as the initial virus. That is what I am waiting for, leftist. I hope you understand.

You do you. I don’t care what you do.

If you want to go against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation, that’s up to you. They’re only one of the best hospitals in the country and all. They’re really smart. But hey, apparently you think they’re smarter than them. That’s fine.
They stated natural immunity is just as good as the vaccine. Thanks for agreeing with me, leftist.

I don’t agree with you. I agree with the Cleveland Clinic.

They recommend the vaccine for everyone.
I am happy to just get one dose as the CC recommends. You’re saying I need both doses. Follow the science, leftist.

Her solution: Just get the first dose. Even if it’s unnecessary, that single dose can act as an immune booster.

“I’m recommending one dose after natural infection, not because of any evidence I can find,” explained Gandhi, “but because of emotion.”

I’m just saying what the Cleveland Clinic says. It’s not my problem if you disagree with them.

I don’t know what you’re quoting from. There’s mo link.
They said one shot is sufficient and even then just as a booster. Learn to read, leftist.

Still no link.

• Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that people who’ve already had COVID-19 may not necessarily benefit from vaccination.
  • They said that people with prior infection had similar protection to those who were fully vaccinated.
  • Researchers are still uncovering how natural immunity compares to immunity from vaccination.
  • Some health experts are recommending that people who’ve had COVID-19 still get a single dose of vaccine.

Are you ever not a complete and utter loser leftist?

And yet they're still recommending the vaccine. I guess they still agree with me then. Thanks for confirming that one of the best hospitals in the country agrees with me.

If you think I'm a loser for agreeing with the Cleveland Clinic, that's fine. At least I'm in good company.
Quote where they agree with you. Thanks

They recommended that all eligible adults get vaccinated. Maybe you should read your own articles if you can’t find it.
Context matters. Maybe you should look up what the word means, leftist.

How do they agree with you, Leftist when they said natural immunity is sufficient?

Again, they recommended all eligible adults get vaccinated. I agree with that.

Not complicated.
Did they or did they not say that natural immunity was sufficient, leftist? Want me to copy and paste the quote?

Yet they still recommend all eligible adults get vaccinated.

I agree with them. They’re pretty smart. One of the best hospitals in the country.

How do they agree with you, Leftist when they said natural immunity is sufficient?

Not complicated.
Did they or did they not say that natural immunity was sufficient, leftist? Want me to copy and paste the quote?

I agree with them. They’re pretty smart. One of the best hospitals in the country.
Not what they said. Thanks for playing. Learn to read, leftist. Then again you’re a leftist. Reading is difficult.

Not complicated.

Not what they said. Thanks for playing. Learn to read, leftist. Then again you’re a leftist. Reading is difficult.
Except that's exactly what they said. In your very own article. Maybe you should read them before posting them.

Not complicated.

Except that's exactly what they said. In your very own article. Maybe you should read them before posting them.
Quote it. LOL

The context was perfectly clear when they recommended that all eligible adults get vaccinated.

It’s not my problem that you didn’t understand it.
I accept your surrender, leftist.
Your reading comprehension issues were already perfectly evident.
I posted Quotes. Want to learn how to copy and paste?

Not complicated.

Quote it. LOL
You mean you can't find it? It's in one of the articles YOU posted.

The context was perfectly clear when they recommended that all eligible adults get vaccinated.

Yea, and you conveniently left out the part about them recommending the vaccine for all eligible adults. I wonder why that is.

With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.

Does this mean no 4th of July BBQs for the masses? Oh, let’s pray our dear leaders let us grill a hamburger and a hot dog.

Yea, and you conveniently left out the part about them recommending the vaccine for all eligible adults. I wonder why that is.
Quote it

Quote it

You posted the article. You can find it.

Your stupidity isn't my problem.

Quote it

Ha ha ha I accept your surrender, leftist.

Quote it

Another fine example of your reading comprehension deficiencies.

Quote it

Another fine example of your reading comprehension deficiencies.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, leftist.

Forum List

Back