Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

Because Trumpsters don’t want the vaccine.
Or too many stories like these makes people hesitant and the Cleveland Clinic study stated those with antibodies are well protected?

The Cleveland Clinic recommends people should get vaccinated. They're pretty smart.
They said if you have the antibodies you’re just as protected as if you were vaccinated.
They recommended all adults get the vaccine. Maybe you should read your own articles.
But they also said that immunity gives equal protection. So why do you care if I wait another month or two, leftist?

Hey if you want to go against their recommendation, that's on you. But they still recommended it. Apparently you think you're smarter than the Cleveland Clinic even though you don't even read your own articles.

That's up to you.
They recommended both shots? Hmmm…must have missed that one. Do point that out. I am happy to get one.

Maybe you should read your own articles before posting them.
Maybe you should read them before opining on them, leftist?

I did read it.

It clearly states that the Cleveland Clinic recommends all adults getting vaccinated. Not complicated. Even for you.
Really? What does the other 98% of the article say about those who have natural immunity? Please share that, leftist.

You're going against their recommendation then. That's fine. But the Cleveland Clinic still agrees with me, Trumpster.
For now. But is it possible they may change their tune altogether as more research comes out. Stating those with natural immunity are just as protected as those with vaccines is new. They aren’t sure about the variants so they to be safe recommended the vaccine still but further research may and likely will show that natural immunity protects from the variants as well as usually variants aren’t as strong as the initial virus. That is what I am waiting for, leftist. I hope you understand.

That accounts for 70 million and I know several Trump voters who have vaccinated, so you are way off, what to try again?

Oh, perfect. You have anecdotal evidence. That's sooooo useful.

The data shows that conservatives are less likely to get the vaccine. Are you seriously denying this?

Here's an old one that shows Republicans are less likely to get it than Democrats.

Stupid, I’m telling you that only 70 million voted for Trump and according to your link 56% of them are getting vaccinated, so you have 30,000,000 Republicans not getting the vaccine, that is less than 10% of the entire US population. Sorry you are poor at math.

Read. This. Slowly.

Trumpsters disproportionately don't want the vaccine and that's going to cause us (at least partially) to come short of the vaccination goal.

Take your time.
Leftist, your vaccine shaming is comical.

Neat.
Glad you acknowledged it
It’s not my problem if you think I’m vaccine shaming.

I don’t care.
If you didn’t care you would not keep responding, leftist

Do you even know what you're arguing about anymore?
Yes, that you’re a dumb leftist who is vaccine shaming.

The Cleveland Clinic agrees with me. They're pretty smart.
They are shaming people? Link please.

They're recommending that people get vaccinated. I agree with them. But each individual's choice is up to them.
Do you also agree that we don’t know all the facts yet and that for many waiting makes sense especially when they stated that natural immunity is as strong as that of those from vaccines?

I agree we don't know all the facts. Each person is free to do what they want depending on their comfort level.

But the Cleveland Clinic still agrees with me.
For now

Or too many stories like these makes people hesitant and the Cleveland Clinic study stated those with antibodies are well protected?

The Cleveland Clinic recommends people should get vaccinated. They're pretty smart.
They said if you have the antibodies you’re just as protected as if you were vaccinated.
They recommended all adults get the vaccine. Maybe you should read your own articles.
But they also said that immunity gives equal protection. So why do you care if I wait another month or two, leftist?

Hey if you want to go against their recommendation, that's on you. But they still recommended it. Apparently you think you're smarter than the Cleveland Clinic even though you don't even read your own articles.

That's up to you.
They recommended both shots? Hmmm…must have missed that one. Do point that out. I am happy to get one.

I did read it.

It clearly states that the Cleveland Clinic recommends all adults getting vaccinated. Not complicated. Even for you.
Really? What does the other 98% of the article say about those who have natural immunity? Please share that, leftist.

You're going against their recommendation then. That's fine. But the Cleveland Clinic still agrees with me, Trumpster.
For now. But is it possible they may change their tune altogether as more research comes out. Stating those with natural immunity are just as protected as those with vaccines is new. They aren’t sure about the variants so they to be safe recommended the vaccine still but further research may and likely will show that natural immunity protects from the variants as well as usually variants aren’t as strong as the initial virus. That is what I am waiting for, leftist. I hope you understand.

You do you. I don’t care what you do.

If you want to go against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation, that’s up to you. They’re only one of the best hospitals in the country and all. They’re really smart. But hey, apparently you think they’re smarter than them. That’s fine.

That's up to you.

I did read it.

If you want to go against the Cleveland Clinic’s recommendation, that’s up to you. They’re only one of the best hospitals in the country and all. They’re really smart. But hey, apparently you think they’re smarter than them. That’s fine.
They stated natural immunity is just as good as the vaccine. Thanks for agreeing with me, leftist.

That's up to you.

I did read it.

They stated natural immunity is just as good as the vaccine. Thanks for agreeing with me, leftist.

I don’t agree with you. I agree with the Cleveland Clinic.

They recommend the vaccine for everyone.

That accounts for 70 million and I know several Trump voters who have vaccinated, so you are way off, what to try again?

The data shows that conservatives are less likely to get the vaccine. Are you seriously denying this?

Here's an old one that shows Republicans are less likely to get it than Democrats.

Stupid, I’m telling you that only 70 million voted for Trump and according to your link 56% of them are getting vaccinated, so you have 30,000,000 Republicans not getting the vaccine, that is less than 10% of the entire US population. Sorry you are poor at math.

Read. This. Slowly.

Trumpsters disproportionately don't want the vaccine and that's going to cause us (at least partially) to come short of the vaccination goal.

Take your time.

Neat.
Glad you acknowledged it

I don’t care.

They're recommending that people get vaccinated. I agree with them. But each individual's choice is up to them.
Do you also agree that we don’t know all the facts yet and that for many waiting makes sense especially when they stated that natural immunity is as strong as that of those from vaccines?

I agree we don't know all the facts. Each person is free to do what they want depending on their comfort level.

For now

Let me know when the Cleveland Clinic changes their mind.

That's up to you.

I did read it.

Did you read the article as to why? LOL

Read. This. Slowly.

Take your time.

Neat.
Glad you acknowledged it

I don’t care.

For now

Will do. Let me know when you quit being a leftist.

Read. This. Slowly.

Take your time.

Neat.
Glad you acknowledged it

I don’t care.

For now

New Study Determines People Who've Had COVID-19 Don't Need to Get Vaccinated
  • Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that people who've already had COVID-19 may not necessarily benefit from vaccination.
  • They said that people with prior infection had similar protection to those who were fully vaccinated.

That's up to you.

I did read it.

• Some health experts are recommending that people who’ve had COVID-19 still get a single dose of vaccine.

That's up to you.

I did read it.

I am happy to just get one dose as the CC recommends. You’re saying I need both doses. Follow the science, leftist.

Her solution: Just get the first dose. Even if it’s unnecessary, that single dose can act as an immune booster.

“I’m recommending one dose after natural infection, not because of any evidence I can find,” explained Gandhi, “but because of emotion.”

That's up to you.

I did read it.

I am happy to just get one dose as the CC recommends. You’re saying I need both doses. Follow the science, leftist.

Her solution: Just get the first dose. Even if it’s unnecessary, that single dose can act as an immune booster.

“I’m recommending one dose after natural infection, not because of any evidence I can find,” explained Gandhi, “but because of emotion.”

I’m just saying what the Cleveland Clinic says. It’s not my problem if you disagree with them.

I don’t know what you’re quoting from. There’s mo link.

That's up to you.

I did read it.

I’m just saying what the Cleveland Clinic says. It’s not my problem if you disagree with them.

They said one shot is sufficient and even then just as a booster. Learn to read, leftist.

That's up to you.

I did read it.

They said one shot is sufficient and even then just as a booster. Learn to read, leftist.

Still no link.

That's up to you.

I did read it.

Still no link.

• Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that people who’ve already had COVID-19 may not necessarily benefit from vaccination.
  • They said that people with prior infection had similar protection to those who were fully vaccinated.
  • Researchers are still uncovering how natural immunity compares to immunity from vaccination.
  • Some health experts are recommending that people who’ve had COVID-19 still get a single dose of vaccine.

Are you ever not a complete and utter loser leftist?

That's up to you.

I did read it.

Still no link.

• Researchers from the Cleveland Clinic say that people who’ve already had COVID-19 may not necessarily benefit from vaccination.
  • Researchers are still uncovering how natural immunity compares to immunity from vaccination.

And yet they're still recommending the vaccine. I guess they still agree with me then. Thanks for confirming that one of the best hospitals in the country agrees with me.

If you think I'm a loser for agreeing with the Cleveland Clinic, that's fine. At least I'm in good company.

That's up to you.

I did read it.

Still no link.

And yet they're still recommending the vaccine. I guess they still agree with me then. Thanks for confirming that one of the best hospitals in the country agrees with me.

If you think I'm a loser for agreeing with the Cleveland Clinic, that's fine. At least I'm in good company.
Quote where they agree with you. Thanks

That's up to you.

I did read it.

Still no link.

How do they agree with you, Leftist when they said natural immunity is sufficient?

Forum List

Back