Biden Turns to Venezuela for Oil: 'Just One More Anti-American Act,' Says Gingrich

Did you even read your own link? Here are the last couple of sentences.

She said that the bottom line is the bark was worse than the bite: “The headline looks scary, but we don’t see any immediate impact from these executive orders.”
For those who are worried about your gasoline prices going up, this is definitely not the reason.
Yet, fuel oil is up to $6 a gallon.

All across the world, as people transition to green renewable energy prices skyrocket.

And yes, your response is, "but".

Prices began their climb before covid and the ukraine war.

Now you claim 125 executive orders has zero effect on prices?

How did those executive orders effect the decision to clise 5 refineries in the USA. Will you argue closing refineries has no effect on price.

She said that the bottom line is the bark was worse than the bite: “The headline looks scary, but we don’t see any immediate impact from these executive orders.
I will quote the last line of the link:

Biden’s radical energy policy is reality-defying and based on an anti-fossil fuel fiction that is causing unnecessary hardship and costing Americans dearly

She said that the bottom line is the bark was worse than the bite: “The headline looks scary, but we don’t see any immediate impact from these executive orders.”
For those who are worried about your gasoline prices going up, this is definitely not the reason.
I dont see that sentence in my source/link

Yet, fuel oil is up to $6 a gallon.

All across the world, as people transition to green renewable energy prices skyrocket.

And yes, your response is, "but".

Prices began their climb before covid and the ukraine war.

Now you claim 125 executive orders has zero effect on prices?

How did those executive orders effect the decision to clise 5 refineries in the USA. Will you argue closing refineries has no effect on price.
Lack of demand during the pandemic closed most of them down, and one shut down for an incoming hurricane, but wasn't able to reopen afterward because of damage from flooding.

Lack of demand during the pandemic closed most of them down, and one shut down for an incoming hurricane, but wasn't able to reopen afterward because of damage from flooding.
You are parially right. Demand is back, now rules, regulations, and politics are keeping them closed.

And, another big refinery shut down for reasons other than what you stated.

You are parially right. Demand is back, now rules, regulations, and politics are keeping them closed.

And, another big refinery shut down for reasons other than what you stated.
Exactly what rules, regulations and politics?

I just posted exactly 125 rules and regulations

Politics is climate change and green energy
No you really didn't. You did post a long list of absurd remarks that included restoring needed longstand environmental protections that trump trashed, Whining about reduced subsidies for oil companies currently making record profit is a no brainer. Oil companies don't need subidies. Several of the things are listed multiple times. Your list is bullshit. Can you think of anything real that Biden has done to hinder oil companies from using the permits that are already approved and ready?

No you really didn't. You did post a long list of absurd remarks that included restoring needed longstand environmental protections that trump trashed, Whining about reduced subsidies for oil companies currently making record profit is a no brainer. Oil companies don't need subidies. Several of the things are listed multiple times. Your list is bullshit. Can you think of anything real that Biden has done to hinder oil companies from using the permits that are already approved and ready?
Actually i did, and the first thing you do is lie about what is in the post.

I am glad you dismiss all the executive orders and actions of the Democratic party as, "remarks". It shows you entire argument has no basis in facts.

Subsidies. A sad tired argument of the leftists in the USA.

RECORD PROFITS, so what. Americans can not make profits? How else does a company survive.

And with record profits comes record taxes, Energy pays a record amount of taxes and is the greatest amount of taxes our government collects, yet that is not a part of your political rant.

Let that think into your thick bulldog like skull, and I will be back to address your rant.

In the meantime, how about a link to your subsidy, and i really dont need a link. Give me the name, that is all I need.

Your list is bullshit. Can you think of anything real that Biden has done to hinder oil companies from using the permits that are already approved and ready?
The Department of the Interior moves forward with some leasing but notes that they are “mandated” by the Inflation Reduction Act. In other words, DOI is trying not to lease unless mandated by an act of Congress. This ignores that current law requires them to lease periodically, which they are honoring in the

Reducing a tax rate is called a subsidy. This is the effect of increasing taxes.

Analysis of a windfall profits tax established in 1980 have found that it decreased domestic energy production and increased reliance on imported oil. According to the Congressional Research Service, the tax reduced domestic production by as much as 8 percent from 1980 to 1988 when it was repealed in part because “it made the United States more dependent on foreign oil.”

Quatar is an excellent example....

They used to have lots of oil and natural gas. Now they have none. They produce nothing except empty, abandoned shopping malls. These malls were once air conditioned...now they can't afford to turn on the lights.

Energy resources like oil and Natural gas are finite...not infinite. There are lots of them around the planet but let's exploit the energy of other nations first and reserve ours...but in the meantime use ours to leverage the price of oil in other countries.

That's the real strategy and it's a good one. It isn't Joe B's....it's been this way since Carter created OPEC and left office.

Actually i did, and the first thing you do is lie about what is in the post.

I am glad you dismiss all the executive orders and actions of the Democratic party as, "remarks". It shows you entire argument has no basis in facts.

Subsidies. A sad tired argument of the leftists in the USA.

RECORD PROFITS, so what. Americans can not make profits? How else does a company survive.

And with record profits comes record taxes, Energy pays a record amount of taxes and is the greatest amount of taxes our government collects, yet that is not a part of your political rant.

Let that think into your thick bulldog like skull, and I will be back to address your rant.

In the meantime, how about a link to your subsidy, and i really dont need a link. Give me the name, that is all I need.
They receive more in subsidies than they pay in taxes. Typical "protect the rich - fuck the poor" right wing tactic.

They receive more in subsidies than they pay in taxes. Typical "protect the rich - fuck the poor" right wing tactic.
Excepting of course, you are calling the tax code the the demoratic party wrote, a subsidy.

How come we still have poor people after 8 years of Obama.

How come after 2 years of Biden, democratic control of congress, there are still poor people?

How come after 8 years of Bill Clinton there are still poor people.

Bill Gates, how come he is filthy rich and you do nothing.

Elon Musk, a prominent democrat, rich and you dont care.

Warren Buffet, another billionaire democrat.

Al Gore, Bill Clinton, and now Obama each worth a quarter Billion and you dont care about the poor people they stole from.

Democrat Zuckenburg stole billions from the poor

Bezo, billions he took, fucking over the poor.

The Democratic party has fucked over the poor and you act like you are innocent

It should

Just as trading with Nazi Germany and pre-war Japan was bad for America

The problem here is biden trying to kill US oil production and trying to make up for it with foreign oil
It didn't stop Mr. Koch from earning money in the USSR and Nazi Germany.

Left Wing Tactics, build solar panels and wind turbines. The electricty from renewables cost 10xs the cost on nuclear and fossil energy. That cost results in fruits vegetables meats milks costing much more to produce.

The left wing democratic party fucks the poor everyday.

Millions of illegal aliens work the farms with the expensive food. No american can work that cheap hence the democratic party screws two groups of poor people.

Why do democrats force the mexicans to live in a 2 bedroom apartment with 15 people.

But, the democratic party is so nice, they have us taxpayers pay for 80% of the rent so that housing is mostly free.

And the democratic party does give those illegal aliens free healthcare and food, so even though you let the poor in, you dont starve them, but you do keep them poor.

The democratic party never lets go of the poor, the slaves, do they.

Excepting of course, you are calling the tax code the the demoratic party wrote, a subsidy.

How come we still have poor people after 8 years of Obama.

How come after 2 years of Biden, democratic control of congress, there are still poor people?

How come after 8 years of Bill Clinton there are still poor people.

Bill Gates, how come he is filthy rich and you do nothing.

Elon Musk, a prominent democrat, rich and you dont care.

Warren Buffet, another billionaire democrat.

Al Gore, Bill Clinton, and now Obama each worth a quarter Billion and you dont care about the poor people they stole from.

Democrat Zuckenburg stole billions from the poor

Bezo, billions he took, fucking over the poor.

The Democratic party has fucked over the poor and you act like you are innocent
Obviously, you are deep down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole. You're beyond my reach, as well as anybody else who hasn't had extensive training in dealing with batshit crazy idiots, such as yourself.

Left Wing Tactics, build solar panels and wind turbines. The electricty from renewables cost 10xs the cost on nuclear and fossil energy. That cost results in fruits vegetables meats milks costing much more to produce.

The left wing democratic party fucks the poor everyday.

Millions of illegal aliens work the farms with the expensive food. No american can work that cheap hence the democratic party screws two groups of poor people.

Why do democrats force the mexicans to live in a 2 bedroom apartment with 15 people.

But, the democratic party is so nice, they have us taxpayers pay for 80% of the rent so that housing is mostly free.

And the democratic party does give those illegal aliens free healthcare and food, so even though you let the poor in, you dont starve them, but you do keep them poor.

The democratic party never lets go of the poor, the slaves, do they.
See #79.

Forum List

Back