Biden Turns to Venezuela for Oil: 'Just One More Anti-American Act,' Says Gingrich

Up until COVID the US imported 7-9 million bpd. We have never been oil independent. We have been importing oil from Venezuela since 1950.
The Chevron license is to PUMP oil on existing holes. I don't remember the RW crying about the 6% of oil we were importing from Venezuela before.

No. I've read about it. Seems that the RW news is up in arms about it. They bitch about everything Biden.
I bitch when there is something to bitch about and biden crazy energy policy is high on that list

Good relations with other countries isn't a problem with me, but isolating the US is. By the way, it's a 6 month deal.
Good relations with a communist dictatorship is something we can do without

Up until COVID the US imported 7-9 million bpd. We have never been oil independent. We have been importing oil from Venezuela since 1950.
Biden wants to kill domestic oil production

He said so himself

It never stopped American businessmen before, why is now different?
It should

Just as trading with Nazi Germany and pre-war Japan was bad for America

The problem here is biden trying to kill US oil production and trying to make up for it with foreign oil

Gingrich is a major blowhard.
Republicans idolize Gingrich, the most lying & corrupt congressman in all history. Yet he attempted to impeach Clinton with lies.

"The House voted overwhelmingly to reprimand House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) and order him to pay an unprecedented $300,000 penalty."

Gingrich is the only congressman in history to be censured by congress.

Yeah, everyone knew he was lying and that goes for Joe, but you gullible conservatives keep on pushing the stupid.
You are the one who took trump literally about mexico and the wall not conservatives

729evy.jpg

Plutocratic Parasites Put Down Human Mental Potential, Which Creates Every Dime of Their Unearned Wealth

Potential is far more important than production, which is controlled by crooks who want to artificially lower the supply in order to gouge us on prices that only exist to meet the fake scarcity.

Forum List

Back