Biden Turns His Back And Walks Away As Reporters Shout Questions About Russia’s Aggression

Biden walked away?? Guess who else had his head up his butt

trump history - your grandkids will be studying this in history 101 -​

Let’s take a closer look at what exactly rump was doing in the crucial early months of the pandemic:

Jan 03: Trump briefed on Coronavirus outbreak.
Jan 04: Golf
Jan 05: Golf
Jan 09: Rally
Jan 14: Rally
Jan 18: Golf
Jan 19: Golf
Jan 21: "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China."
Jan 28: Rally
Jan 30: Rally
Feb 01: Golf
Feb 02: Golf
Feb 10: Rally
Feb 15: Golf
Feb 16: Golf
Feb 17: Fundraiser
Feb 18: Fundraiser
Feb 19: Rally
Feb 20: Rally
Feb 21: Rally
Feb 26: "And the 15 in a couple of days is gonna be down to close to zero."
Feb 28: "Coronavirus. This is their 'new hoax'... You'll be fine."
Feb 29: 1 dead
Mar 07: Golf
Mar 08: Golf
Mar 11: 38 dead
Mar 12: "It's gonna go away."
Mar 13: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."
Mar 16: I give myself a “10 out of 10.”
Mar 17: 110 dead
Mar 19: "We’re not a shipping clerk."
Mar 24: 791 dead
Mar 27: "We have done a job the likes of which nobody's seen."
Mar 30: 3,150 dead
Mar 31: Buy MyPillow™
Apr 05: Take two malaria pills and have your family call me in their mourning.
Apr 07: 12,895 dead
Apr 10: "The germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can't keep up."
Apr 13: "Everything we did was right."
Apr 14: 29,825 dead
Apr 16: The states have authority.
Apr 17: Rebel against the blue states!
Apr 23: Drink two cups of Clorox and have your family call me in their mourning.
May 01: Blame China, not me.
May 05: We don't need no stinking testing!
May 08: "This is going to go away without a vaccine."
May 09: 80,000+ dead
Who is president now doofus?

Biden walked away?? Guess who else had his head up his butt

trump history - your grandkids will be studying this in history 101 -​

Let’s take a closer look at what exactly rump was doing in the crucial early months of the pandemic:

Jan 03: Trump briefed on Coronavirus outbreak.
Jan 04: Golf
Jan 05: Golf
Jan 09: Rally
Jan 14: Rally
Jan 18: Golf
Jan 19: Golf
Jan 21: "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China."
Jan 28: Rally
Jan 30: Rally
Feb 01: Golf
Feb 02: Golf
Feb 10: Rally
Feb 15: Golf
Feb 16: Golf
Feb 17: Fundraiser
Feb 18: Fundraiser
Feb 19: Rally
Feb 20: Rally
Feb 21: Rally
Feb 26: "And the 15 in a couple of days is gonna be down to close to zero."
Feb 28: "Coronavirus. This is their 'new hoax'... You'll be fine."
Feb 29: 1 dead
Mar 07: Golf
Mar 08: Golf
Mar 11: 38 dead
Mar 12: "It's gonna go away."
Mar 13: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."
Mar 16: I give myself a “10 out of 10.”
Mar 17: 110 dead
Mar 19: "We’re not a shipping clerk."
Mar 24: 791 dead
Mar 27: "We have done a job the likes of which nobody's seen."
Mar 30: 3,150 dead
Mar 31: Buy MyPillow™
Apr 05: Take two malaria pills and have your family call me in their mourning.
Apr 07: 12,895 dead
Apr 10: "The germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can't keep up."
Apr 13: "Everything we did was right."
Apr 14: 29,825 dead
Apr 16: The states have authority.
Apr 17: Rebel against the blue states!
Apr 23: Drink two cups of Clorox and have your family call me in their mourning.
May 01: Blame China, not me.
May 05: We don't need no stinking testing!
May 08: "This is going to go away without a vaccine."
May 09: 80,000+ dead
Who flew to Afghanistan?
Who walked into North Korea?
1643752678424.jpeg

Just yell out: "We have pictures that Corn Pop kicked your ass years ago!" I guarantee you he will turn around and begin sputtering.

Weakness of America starts wars.

That my folks is what a bought and paid for by Russia president looks like, or he doesn't know what is going on. If Trump did the same he would've gotten impeached.

Just yell out: "We have pictures that Corn Pop kicked your ass years ago!" I guarantee you he will turn around and begin sputtering.

Weakness of America starts wars.

Biden has turning his back on the American people. The world watched as he left Americans behind in Afghanistan. Did Pelosi impeach Biden for his egregious assistance of AlQaeda et al to murder a lot of Americans he left behind.

Pelosi abdicates her responsibilities of controlling Biden's damages to other Americans. Her failure to act according to the Constitution is untenable. Joe Biden is unfit to lead the free world, and the warmongers of the East are eager to go for America's throat. Biden's wrongful thefts from every country he could lay a curse to in the form of extortion is untenable. I'm not surprised he is defending his stolen Oval Office. It goes with the territory of his earlier extortion of a billion dollars from the Ukraine that were recorded as he bragged his lousy butt off. As far as I'm concerned, he has a huge debt to the American people for the money he stole from foreign aid packages in concert with other criminals in the Democrat Party who helped hide his crimes. The biggest though exceeds the massive purses he extorted. His biggest crime was turning his back on America and not doing anything about it after he was told to man up and save those Americans. In the meantime, he sent 15 of America's best to their deaths through his namby pamby military bosses who were chosen because they could be manipulated by crimes of the Democrats against the American people, and we're getting sick of all of it.

Biden turned his back on the damages the REAL MURDERERS' crimes against black Americans by black Americans from coast to coast at the hands of BLM and other warmongering haters of the American people for making them work for a damn living. He sated their lusts for luxury by working with Pelosi to skyrocket taxes and inflation in one fell bill after another to raise money for Democrats to munch off of like the foreign aid Biden munched for many of his 48 years in public office. Right now he's getting money on the sly because if anyone even figured it out he's letting the drug cartels off the hook by opening the borders to trafficking and killer drugs, you can bet your bottom dollar he's making some offshore bank wealthy with his moneymaking projects that hurt the hell out of the United States of America.

The Democrat Party is now a criminal enterprise run by seasoned capitol criminals who seized the day when they seized the votes for Trump and dissipated them with phony votes by the hundreds of thousands for Biden and stealing as many of Trump's votes as their precinct chairmen could get away with.

Biden and his ilk cut America in half, only not only by property, he did so put neighbor against neighbor, Turned the market upside down, rewarded businesspeople with tax money who supported the Democrats and from all appearances will continue to do so again with their power and megabucks, and getting even with Epstein for divorces he caused with his tell all extortions of men who pay to bust a hymen on a 12- or 13-year old female human child picked up by his lady friend who abjectly lied to them. Epstein was suicided, but in whose behalf? Well, what filthy rich creepos like little girls too much?

Forum List

Back